the best pantera songs listed here..fuck yours

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt »

IFryKids wrote:Stuck Mojo is fucking awful. Just because they weren't mainstream doesn't mean they were good.
lol..stuck mojo is awfull.. that's why mtv europe in 1996.. voted them best live band... while pantera great southern trendkill came out same year and they played in europe and didnt get voted best live band.. you are a fuckin failure at life... saying stuck mojo is horrible is like saying metal sucks in general. please.. no opinions about it.. stuck mojo are basically the fuckin kings of metal...not a trend follower bullshit band.,

Post by Guest »

nobody can question the authoritative clout of mtv europe :fur:
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:
IFryKids wrote:Stuck Mojo is fucking awful. Just because they weren't mainstream doesn't mean they were good.
lol..stuck mojo is awfull.. that's why mtv europe in 1996.. voted them best live band... while pantera great southern trendkill came out same year and they played in europe and didnt get voted best live band.. you are a fuckin failure at life... saying stuck mojo is horrible is like saying metal sucks in general. please.. no opinions about it.. stuck mojo are basically the fuckin kings of metal...not a trend follower bullshit band.,
oh fuck :lol:
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

it funny this clown is talking about being trendy and hottopic and whatnot....yet he listened to "rap metal"

i'm guessing your mother dropped you on the head a lot as a kid...that or you're 15 years old.
Last edited by farbeyondrnk718 on Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

farbeyondrnk718 wrote:it funny this lown is talking about being trendy and hottopic and whatnot....yet he listened to "rap metal"

i'm guessing your mother dropped you on the head a lot as a kid...that or you're 15 years old.
no dude...he's southern.
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

PhilCore wrote:
farbeyondrnk718 wrote:it funny this lown is talking about being trendy and hottopic and whatnot....yet he listened to "rap metal"

no dude...he's southern.
:aargh: :lol:
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt »

farbeyondrnk718 wrote:it funny this clown is talking about being trendy and hottopic and whatnot....yet he listened to "rap metal"

http://www.myspace.com/bonzward4life

listen to stuck mojo drawing blood.. owns any fuckin song on reinventing the steel you fail at life.that's not even best song on the album declaration slowest..the drums arent complex.. but the riff and solo kicks fuckin ass

stuck mojo declaration of a headhunter came out in 2000.

pantera reinventing the steel in 2000.

stuck mojo's 2000 album fuckin destroyed pantera..maybe thats why pantera broke up? lol
Microwaved the baby Jesus
Vulgar Bastard
Location: |Left of Philcore, Right of Satan| Cincinnati, Ohio

Post by Microwaved the baby Jesus »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:
farbeyondrnk718 wrote:it funny this clown is talking about being trendy and hottopic and whatnot....yet he listened to "rap metal"

http://www.myspace.com/bonzward4life

listen to stuck mojo drawing blood.. owns any fuckin song on reinventing the steel you fail at life.that's not even best song on the album declaration slowest..the drums arent complex.. but the riff and solo kicks fuckin ass

stuck mojo declaration of a headhunter came out in 2000.

pantera reinventing the steel in 2000.

stuck mojo's 2000 album fuckin destroyed pantera..maybe thats why pantera broke up? lol
Yeah, I own all them songs too..
F'N Pete Sweeney
Creampuff

Post by F'N Pete Sweeney »

I leave this place for like a year and a half and this thread still never fucking dies...
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

F'N Pete Sweeney wrote:I leave this place for like a year and a half and this thread still never fucking dies...
but this thread was created yesterday! :x
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

myspace.com/bonzward4life
oh holy jesus of nazareth's cock and balls. :lol: :lol:
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Edna Bodine wrote:
F'N Pete Sweeney wrote:I leave this place for like a year and a half and this thread still never fucking dies...
board amazing!
F'N Pete Sweeney
Creampuff

Post by F'N Pete Sweeney »

Edna Bodine wrote:
Yeah but sequels like this one suck.... Expecially when you've gotten to the 78th version...