the best pantera songs listed here..fuck yours

Post by Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt »

the sleep
cowboys from hell
mouth for war
hollow
regular people
live in a hole
becoming ..love harmonic sqeek reminds me of dinosaur lol.
cemetary gates played out< still good
shedding skin
throes of rejection
floods
the great southern trendkill
10's love solo pure fuckin soul!
yesterday doesnt mean shit

there's a new other good pantera songs.. but i feel these best overall
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

You are the most horrible person to ever exist.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Edna Bodine wrote:You are the most horrible person to ever exist.
those songs own trendy ass songs like walk .
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

worst song ever by pantera walk or uplift a few others suck nuts also.

i grew up with pantera and stuck mojo ... but i still think stuck mojo overall sounds better i like more stuck mojo songs like

southern pride
the wards my shepherd
pigwalk
rising
drawing blood
raise the deadman
the sky is falling
im american
monster
twisted
mental meltdown
metal is dead
10 years
not promised tommorow
who's the devil
change my ways
hatebreed
tears
trick
crooked figurehead
pipebomb
dry
my will
set the tone
snappin necks
pizzaman

i think overall..i think stuck mojo better vocals/lyrics/riffs i would say almost even on solos.. but some of dimebags solos sounds fuckin godly like on 10's.
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:
Walk is Pantera's best song! Along with The Cemetary Guard.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Edna Bodine wrote:
hell fuckin no.. man...10's is way fuckin better..one of dimebags best sounding most soulfull solos from the fuckin heart... walk sounds cheesy as fuck.. and it's cemetary gates not guard lol.
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Edna Bodine wrote:
hell fuckin no.. man...10's is way fuckin better..one of dimebags best sounding most soulfull solos from the fuckin heart... walk sounds cheesy as fuck.. and it's cemetary gates not guard lol.
10s? Is that on The Trendkill? I don't really like that album very much! They never even played anything on the radio, so how good could it be? Walk is the best! Re-spect, Re-spect! I also like The Cowboys From Hell song. Probably the fastest song ever!
temptation's wings
Creampuff

Post by temptation's wings »

you called walk chessy are you insane who cares if its the biggest song it still kick ass I do agree with you about 10's that song just awesome but there best is I'm broken the most kick ass song ever
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Edna Bodine wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
10s? Is that on The Trendkill? I don't really like that album very much! They never even played anything on the radio, so how good could it be? Walk is the best! Re-spect, Re-spect! I also like The Cowboys From Hell song. Probably the fastest song ever!
LOL... THE SONGS ON THE RADIO IS ALWAYS THE WORST BY ANY FUCKIN BAND.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

temptation's wings wrote:you called walk chessy are you insane who cares if its the biggest song it still kick ass I do agree with you about 10's that song just awesome but there best is I'm broken the most kick ass song ever
walk.. just isnt catchy or just good song writting.. not even good mosh song.. no power... no good singing.. no good guitar.. just a average song.. popular for some goddamn reason when many other way fuckin better pantera songs exist.

back in the day.. this love from used to be trendy.. that song is way fuckin better than walk...though now it's walk that's trendy lol.

when i first bought trendkill i fuckin hated it.. but once you get older.. and start listening to all kinds of different metal bands.. you learn to respect trendkill..it grows on you.. give it a few listens through.. trust me.. by far pantera's best work.
temptation's wings
Creampuff

I don't really have a fav pantera album there all badass listening to TGSTK right now floods
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Edna Bodine wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
cowboys from hell not really fast .. it just sounds good... good riff.. good vocals. catchy song
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Re: the best pantera songs listed here..fuck yours

Post by Hunter/Killer »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:the sleep
cowboys from hell
mouth for war
hollow
regular people
live in a hole
becoming ..love harmonic sqeek reminds me of dinosaur lol.
cemetary gates played out< still good
shedding skin
throes of rejection
floods
the great southern trendkill
10's love solo pure fuckin soul!
yesterday doesnt mean shit

there's a new other good pantera songs.. but i feel these best overall
nobody cares
... You're killing me, Smalls.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Nobody cares about your favorite Pantera songs or favorite Stuck Mojo faggot songs, faggot.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

BassPhemy wrote:Nobody cares about your favorite Pantera songs or favorite Stuck Mojo faggot songs, faggot.
lol.. the only faggot...is your fuckin face.. fuckin cupcake cockloving poser metal faggot.. people like you are ones who got dimebag killed and made pantera break up... thank you for making pantera fuckin mainstream trendy ass band.. go kill yourself now .. poser metal faggot... dimebag darrel said stuck mojo is the best live band on the planet his opinion>yours please learn to respect true metal.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

BassPhemy wrote:Nobody cares about your favorite Pantera songs or favorite Stuck Mojo faggot songs, faggot.
lol.. the only faggot...is your fuckin face.. fuckin cupcake cockloving poser metal faggot.. people like you are ones who got dimebag killed and made pantera break up... thank you for making pantera fuckin mainstream trendy ass band.. go kill yourself now .. poser metal faggot... dimebag darrel said stuck mojo is the best live band on the planet his opinion>yours please learn to respect true metal.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jesus fucking christ youre so goddamn stupid
... You're killing me, Smalls.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Stop using periods...so...much, faggot. Pantera aren't trendy now and never will be. Stuck Mojo and all their fans take it up the ass. It's people like you that make priests touch little boys.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

BassPhemy wrote:
Stop using periods...so...much, faggot. Pantera aren't trendy now and never will be. Stuck Mojo and all their fans take it up the ass. It's people like you that make priests touch little boys.
yea.. stuck mojo fan girls take my dick up the ass...

pantera is trendy as fuck.. you little bitch.. and goddamn wannabe pantera fans like you... who dont understand pantera.. you arent southern you dont know shit about them..

sorry to tell you.. reinventing the steel and declaration of a headhunter.. came out same year.. stuck mojos album.. fuckin blew pantera away..and this is coming from someone who was obsessed with pantera in the fuckin 90s.

i bet your gay ass hasnt listened to a fuckin mojo album in your life.. you cockslamming pimple faced cyber dork pillowbitting poser fuck..probley the only way you knew about pantera fuckin corp media.. go eat a dick.. PEOPLE LIKE YOU MADE PHIL LEAVE PANTERA AND GOT DIMEBAG KILLED.. PHIL DIDNT LIKE BEING A MAINSTREAM TRENDBAND LIKE METALLICA.. THANK YOU.. YOU KILLED DIME.. FUCK YOU! ROTT IN HELL!
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Fans like you make Stuck Mojo go backstage and have a big buttfuck fest. You don't understand Stuck Mojo because you're not from Queersville USA.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

BassPhemy wrote:Fans like you make Stuck Mojo go backstage and have a big buttfuck fest. You don't understand Stuck Mojo because you're not from Queersville USA.
LOL... NO IM FROM ATLANTA GEORGIA A REAL FUCKIN STATE.. NOT A HOMOSEXUAL PILLOWBITTING STATE LIKE YOUR YANKEE FUCKIN ASS.. I HOPE YOU KNOW ONLY HOMOSEXUAL POSER METAL FAGS TALK SHIT ABOUT REAL METAL BANDS LIKE STUCK MOJO.. STUCK MOJO ALWAYS A METAL BAND.. PANTERA WENT FROM GLAMROCK TO SOUTHERN METAL/THRASH ... STUCK MOJO IS MORE OF A TRUE METAL BAND.. METAL FROM THE FUCKIN START.

please just because stuck mojo isnt played on your local gay trendcore radiostation like pantera doesnt mean they arent good they are underground southern rap metal.

BTW I SEEN STUCK MOJO AND PANTERA SAME FUCKIN SHOW IN EUROPE SORRY TO TELL YOU.. BUT STUCK MOJO STOLE THE FUCKIN SHOW OPENING UP FOR PANTERA.. THEY WERE WAY BETTER FUCKIN LIVE.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Get the fuck out! Stuck Mojo is GAY! You DO NOT need to do this shit on 2 boards!
Ezekiel 23:20
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

Edna Bodine wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
cowboys from hell not really fast .. it just sounds good... good riff.. good vocals. catchy song
Please kill yourself.
temptation's wings
Creampuff

ahh this is a pantera fan site Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt so if you want to talk about that band then go on some other site fag :fur:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

BassPhemy wrote:Fans like you make Stuck Mojo go backstage and have a big buttfuck fest. You don't understand Stuck Mojo because you're not from Queersville USA.
LOL... NO IM FROM ATLANTA GEORGIA A REAL FUCKIN STATE.. NOT A HOMOSEXUAL PILLOWBITTING STATE LIKE YOUR YANKEE FUCKIN ASS.. I HOPE YOU KNOW ONLY HOMOSEXUAL POSER METAL FAGS TALK SHIT ABOUT REAL METAL BANDS LIKE STUCK MOJO.. STUCK MOJO ALWAYS A METAL BAND.. PANTERA WENT FROM GLAMROCK TO SOUTHERN METAL/THRASH ... STUCK MOJO IS MORE OF A TRUE METAL BAND.. METAL FROM THE FUCKIN START.

please just because stuck mojo isnt played on your local gay trendcore radiostation like pantera doesnt mean they arent good they are underground southern rap metal.

BTW I SEEN STUCK MOJO AND PANTERA SAME FUCKIN SHOW IN EUROPE SORRY TO TELL YOU.. BUT STUCK MOJO STOLE THE FUCKIN SHOW OPENING UP FOR PANTERA.. THEY WERE WAY BETTER FUCKIN LIVE.
No radio would be dumb enough to play Stuck Mojo. Fuck your rap metal you trend hopping dick slurping faggot.
temptation's wings
Creampuff

BassPhemy wrote:

No radio would be dumb enough to play Stuck Mojo. Fuck your rap metal you trend hopping dick slurping faggot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: and thats the truth
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

this is an incorrect and untruue statement, NOBODY steals the show from pantera, especially a "southern rap metal " band :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for the laughs douchebag you just brightened up my day
monotheist
Hail Dimebag

Post by monotheist »

stuck mojo is gay wwf metal.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

The Doctor wrote:Get the fuck out! Stuck Mojo is GAY! You DO NOT need to do this shit on 2 boards!
go suck a penis gayman
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

temptation's wings wrote:ahh this is a pantera fan site Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt so if you want to talk about that band then go on some other site fag :fur:
the only fags here... are you mainstream metal media www.hottopic.com mallcore faggots.. i would fuckin whip all of your homosexuals asses.. please you all disgrace pantera LEAVE...
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

BassPhemy wrote:

haha... what's so bad about rhyming words.. the music is fuckin metal? it's not different plus they have regular chorus singing dumbass..

DIMEBAG OR VINNIE WOULD PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKIN FACE IF THEY HEARD YOU TALK SHIT GET STUCK MOJO GET THE FUCK OUT.,
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

farbeyondrnk718 wrote:

this is an incorrect and untruue statement, NOBODY steals the show from pantera, especially a "southern rap metal " band :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for the laughs douchebag you just brightened up my day
stop being a stereotypical homosexual.. stuck mojo is heavier than pantera sorry dude.. but it's the truth.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

monotheist wrote:stuck mojo is gay wwf metal.
hhaah no
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

people like you ...radio faggots..mallcore queers.. you got dimebag killed and made phil leave please you already hurt me and fuckin pantera just leave.
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:people like you ...radio faggots..mallcore queers.. you got dimebag killed and made phil leave please you already hurt me and fuckin pantera just leave.
ur a idoit :fur: in da wordz of phil anselmoz in the most fuckz badass song by pantera " WALK ON HOMEBOY"
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

trendkiller wrote:
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt wrote:people like you ...radio faggots..mallcore queers.. you got dimebag killed and made phil leave please you already hurt me and fuckin pantera just leave.
ur a idoit :fur: in da wordz of phil anselmoz in the most fuckz badass song by pantera " WALK ON HOMEBOY"
walk sounds fuckin weak...even dimebag would agree.
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

trendkiller wrote:
fuckin no0bz :roll: If they didnt like walk then why was it the only song they let be played on the radio, fucking do you're historyz next time
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

trendkiller wrote:
trendkiller wrote:
fuckin no0bz :roll: If they didnt like walk then why was it the only song they let be played on the radio, fucking do you're historyz next time
dont know about you.. but people even on my local radiostations make fun of walk for being so trendy.. they usually play cowboys from hell.. way better fuckin song... walk was just a song dimebag made.. they didnt really like it and it's not even close to dimebags fav song he ever did.. it's nothing more than a album filler song.

THE RADIO IS WHAT KILLED PANTERA MADE THEM TRENDY BULLSHIT BAND
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

i'm bored of this already. Alfie please, the PBB needs to get into the christmas spirit with a holy hallelujah hammer holocaust of hanukkaher's
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

BassPhemy wrote:

haha... what's so bad about rhyming words.. the music is fuckin metal? it's not different plus they have regular chorus singing dumbass..

DIMEBAG OR VINNIE WOULD PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKIN FACE IF THEY HEARD YOU TALK SHIT GET STUCK MOJO GET THE FUCK OUT.,
Fuck what Dime and Vin think, and fuck your favorite band. You can rhyme words without sounding like a faggot nigger rapper.
IFryKids
Elitist Asshole

Post by IFryKids »

Stuck Mojo is fucking awful. Just because they weren't mainstream doesn't mean they were good.
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence