Rate your skills 1-10

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

drummer_goat wrote:
silverback77 wrote:
A flute with no holes is not a flute... :fu:
then where does piss cum from :x

beer.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
dim3bag|darrell
Creampuff

Post by dim3bag|darrell »

i would rate myself 6/10 for guitar. I play some shadows fall,pantera,slipknot. some trivium and atreyu. not much but good for a start
[quote="dedricbell012"]To you its a six-pack; to me its a support group.[/quote]
[quote="panteraownz666"]Its as bad as you think, they are out to get you.[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

10/10
razorback
Creampuff

Post by razorback »

thats depends who you are comparing me to if your just comparing me to like a 15yr old i'd say 6or7/10 but to somone like dime like -10 /10 because he kicks ass.
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

wtf?
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

goose egg
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
DeathSion
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DeathSion »

razorback wrote:thats depends who you are comparing me to if your just comparing me to like a 15yr old i'd say 6or7/10 but to somone like dime like -10 /10 because he kicks ass.
What would you rate your handicap level?
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

DeathSion wrote:
razorback wrote:thats depends who you are comparing me to if your just comparing me to like a 15yr old i'd say 6or7/10 but to somone like dime like -10 /10 because he kicks ass.
What would you rate your handicap level?
:lol:
kuntykuntish
Creampuff

Post by kuntykuntish »

1.956/10
durka durka muhammed jihad happa shurpa shurpa abuckalaa.... jihad jihad.....

america fuck yeah, here to ruin the muthafucking day yeah....

is this better for you mincers??
Metal66
Trendkiller

Post by Metal66 »

2/10
[quote="Avulsed"]Some white girl I met in summer school said she got pregnant from a black man so she threw herself down the stairs twice.[/quote]
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

This thread <1/10

:zzz:
[quote="AlferdPacker"] Open toilet, Put soap in water, Insert cat sit on the toilet lid. Let cat agitate itself in there for at least 5min. Flush 3-5 times to rinse off cat. Jump off toilet seat,and get out of the way as cat lets itself out. [/quote]
BaptizedBurning
I will fuck you up

Post by BaptizedBurning »

5/10
"When I die and see god, I'm gonna say...shit..."
soulburn
Cowboy From Hell

Post by soulburn »

I'm great at rhythm, fast learner, can play a few leads, but I suck at improv. i'd say 5/10
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

drummer_goat wrote:My drumming <1/10
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
RobertMugabe
Creampuff

Post by RobertMugabe »

I am relatively new on drums.. But its my baby. I have only been playing drums for (exactly) 1year 7months and 2days today so yah.

But I would like to see myself as quite the drummer. Seeing that I am leaving SA to go to new your to study drumming mid next year...

I can play 99% of pantera songs (Havent tried all of them yet) Metal is pretty much waxed, funk regae, latin, cubin,blues I can play but my 3 babies are Metal (thrash) Latin, and Jazz so I would rate myself for Only playing 1 and a half year a

7-7.5/10
Play your hart out... You never know when it is your last chance!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Being able to play other people's shit = -14/10
Getcha Hate!
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

Drums - 1/10
Drum machine - 3/10
Skinflute - 10/10
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
Three Second Doom
Hail Dimebag

Post by Three Second Doom »

Eibon wrote:Skinflute - 10/10
:lol:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

RobertMugabe wrote:I can play 99% of pantera songs (Havent tried all of them yet) Metal is pretty much waxed
:lol: I get the feeling you're dumb.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
SPRIGGSEY
Creampuff

Post by SPRIGGSEY »

me= 1

http:/www.myspace.com/zontox
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

SPRIGGSEY wrote:me= 1

http:/www.myspace.com/zontox
i cant believe i stopped hearing bumblefoot for this.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
DozerCFH
Creampuff

WELL

Post by DozerCFH »

I would rate myself prolly a 7 i mostley play alot of pantera and metallica,but i also play some slayer well mostly metal so yeah id say i rate myself a 7 cause im not the best but ive been playing for about 4years. :death:
R.I.P I LOVE YA DIME
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Re: WELL

Post by dead forever »

DozerCFH wrote:I would rate myself prolly a 7 i mostley play alot of pantera and metallica,but i also play some slayer well mostly metal so yeah id say i rate myself a 7 cause im not the best but ive been playing for about 4years. :death:
COOL DUDE L8LEY I LEARNED THE MAIN RIFF 2 MASTER OF PUPPETZ SO ID SAY IM NRLY A 10 NOW GETHCZA PULLL!
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
onetwothreefour
Cowboy From Hell

Post by onetwothreefour »

RobertMugabe wrote:I am relatively new on drums.. But its my baby. I have only been playing drums for (exactly) 1year 7months and 2days today so yah.

But I would like to see myself as quite the drummer. Seeing that I am leaving SA to go to new your to study drumming mid next year...

I can play 99% of pantera songs (Havent tried all of them yet) Metal is pretty much waxed, funk regae, latin, cubin,blues I can play but my 3 babies are Metal (thrash) Latin, and Jazz so I would rate myself for Only playing 1 and a half year a

7-7.5/10
fake account :negro:
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Re: WELL

Post by Hunter/Killer »

dead forever wrote:
DozerCFH wrote:I would rate myself prolly a 7 i mostley play alot of pantera and metallica,but i also play some slayer well mostly metal so yeah id say i rate myself a 7 cause im not the best but ive been playing for about 4years. :death:
COOL DUDE L8LEY I LEARNED THE MAIN RIFF 2 MASTER OF PUPPETZ SO ID SAY IM NRLY A 10 NOW GETHCZA PULLL!
LOLZ
... You're killing me, Smalls.
downtera
Creampuff

Post by downtera »

I've been playing the guitar for 5 years and I would me about 8/10 I can play just about any damn metallica song I also play in band
then so many times, you practice in your mirror, to be just like me' but you just can't see, you ain't got the balls son
silverback77
Creampuff Sr.

Post by silverback77 »

downtera wrote:I've been playing the guitar for 5 years and I would me about 8/10 I can play just about any damn metallica song I also play in band
I take it you didn't read any of the other posts...you're about to get tore up, son.

Begin flogging...NOW!!!
"I'm tryin' to save these boys' LIVES, you crawlin' bookworm! Stand in my way, and I'll pulverize you into chicken droppings!"
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

PABassPlayer wrote:7....I'd say 8 but I'm not great at all styles. In my opinion, to be a 10 at anything you have to master all styles.
I felt myself go up about .2 last night!. :lol:

I am now a 7.2
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
downtera
Creampuff

Post by downtera »

silverback77 wrote:
downtera wrote:I've been playing the guitar for 5 years and I would me about 8/10 I can play just about any damn metallica song I also play in band
I take it you didn't read any of the other posts...you're about to get tore up, son.

Begin flogging...NOW!!!
What the fuck are you talking about? get tore how by some one putting up a post and who u callin son boy :fur:
then so many times, you practice in your mirror, to be just like me' but you just can't see, you ain't got the balls son
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

downtera wrote:
silverback77 wrote:

Begin flogging...NOW!!!
What the fuck are you talking about? get tore how by some one putting up a post and who u callin son boy :fur:
The members of metallica aren't even 8s, you fuckin' douchebag.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
downtera
Creampuff

Post by downtera »

I did'nt say that made me 8 you dumbass and who the fuck are to say what makes some one 8 oh this guy a fuckin music guitar fuckin expert here fuck u buddy :fu:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

downtera wrote:I did'nt say that made me 8 you dumbass and who the fuck are to say what makes some one 8 oh this guy a fuckin music guitar fuckin expert here fuck u buddy :fu:
So then you're an 8 because you "play in band"?
downtera
Creampuff

Post by downtera »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
downtera wrote:I did'nt say that made me 8 you dumbass and who the fuck are to say what makes some one 8 oh this guy a fuckin music guitar fuckin expert here fuck u buddy :fu:
no but if your gonna compare me dimebag or zack wylde then im like -8
downtera
Creampuff

Post by downtera »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
no but if your compare me dimebag or zack wylde then im like -8
temptation's wings
Creampuff

Post by temptation's wings »

me about 5 or been playin for five years and as for downtera I've seen that dude play hes 10 he can play any hammet,dimbag or zack wylde guitar solo the dude badass
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

Maelstrom wrote:
iron_tusk wrote:
Pflöyd wrote:8/10
Do you think he can play Rush - YYZ? :shock:
yyz is easy to play with a pick... :roll:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

You don't play bass with a pick.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

yes sir, sorry sir, wont happen again sir
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

temptation's wings wrote:me about 5 or been playin for five years and as for downtera I've seen that dude play hes 10 he can play any hammet,dimbag or zack wylde guitar solo the dude badass
:bs: noo wayy dude, I can barely pull off Enter Sandman w/ solo!1!! tell your friend to post some vids!!
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy