Fear Factory/Hypocrisy/Suffocation/Decapitated

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

you missed your chance to prove she's real :x
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
StonerAngel
Little Miss Trouble

Post by StonerAngel »

:lol: you goober, the convo wasn't bad. i think i just said that i didn't see you and that you are short or something :lol:
i was quite drunk and had an argument with my hubby after the show so i was heading over to my friends house while i was on the phone with him.

i only went over to that side when Suffocation did their signing, during the beginning of Fear Factorys set. :tup:

and holy fuck the bartenders were making our drinks strong :aargh:

Post by Guest »

i'm five eleven and a three eighths :x :x :x

so you brought the old man and not the two hot bitches?
StonerAngel
Little Miss Trouble

Post by StonerAngel »

i actually had three sexy ladies with me :lol:
my old best friend decided to go too, you know the one that left you the naughty messages. she took home some guy from Foxboro. :lol:
she had to drive him home today,she was pissed that i couldn't go with her for the ride.

no i didn't bring him. when i walked in my house after the show he was all like "fuck you" so i said fuck off and left. so yeah it wasn't much of an argument but enough. we're better now though. after i got home from the BC/Maryland game today we had some hot make-up sex :|):

shit why was i thinking you were short? :lol: :lol:
Last edited by StonerAngel on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

wtf is an old best friend? :lol: did she fall out of favor with your highness?

i like the way she pronounces the word "CAAAACK" :|):
StonerAngel
Little Miss Trouble

Post by StonerAngel »

her and i had a falling out way back, we're cool now just not as close.

Post by Guest »

i had to catch a train just as they started playing stuff off Demanufacture (fourth song in maybe?), how was the rest of their set and how long did they play?
StonerAngel
Little Miss Trouble

Post by StonerAngel »

i think it got out around quarter of one? maybe. i was pretty lit so...
they didn't sound as good as they have before when i've seen them. i think suffocation was better.

Post by Guest »

Suffocation were fucking spot on. :tup:
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

the place was packed. i was pissed when i got there to see the line stretching around the block. i missed 3 songs from Decapitated which got me pretty pissed off. when i finally got in they were playing the last song for the night and the mosh pit was going crazy. by the time i pushed myself through to get into it, they were done. :x Hypocrisy came on next but, it kind of sucked since they kept having technical difficulties. then Suffocation came on. the place went :aargh: :fur: throughout then until the end of FF. this concert was fucking amazing. i just cant wait until next month to go see Necrophagist and Skinless play. :tup:
http://maclost.ytmnsfw.com/
http://macgyveruseless.ytmnd.com/
http://macgyverhatespeppers.ytmnd.com/
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

walking_ash wrote:
Zivi wrote:
stupid
Oh yes, as if "Boom, headshot" is still funny, you foreigner.
Wow, I've had this custom title since Alfie gave them to us sometime back in 2005. Shut up you stupid faggot.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Zivi wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
Zivi wrote:
stupid
Oh yes, as if "Boom, headshot" is still funny, you foreigner.
Wow, I've had this custom title since Alfie gave them to us sometime back in 2005. Shut up you stupid faggot.
Calm down tough guy. It's common knowledge that all the real german men died in 1943, so I don't know who you're trying to impress with that shit. As if it ain't simple enough just to beg the mod in a PM to change that shit.
Getcha Hate!
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

tweek wrote:the place was packed. i was pissed when i got there to see the line stretching around the block. i missed 3 songs from Decapitated which got me pretty pissed off. when i finally got in they were playing the last song for the night and the mosh pit was going crazy. by the time i pushed myself through to get into it, they were done. :x Hypocrisy came on next but, it kind of sucked since they kept having technical difficulties. then Suffocation came on. the place went :aargh: :fur: throughout then until the end of FF. this concert was fucking amazing. i just cant wait until next month to go see Necrophagist and Skinless play. :tup:
see them in B-more with me and pantara moderator!
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

PhilCore wrote:
tweek wrote:the place was packed. i was pissed when i got there to see the line stretching around the block. i missed 3 songs from Decapitated which got me pretty pissed off. when i finally got in they were playing the last song for the night and the mosh pit was going crazy. by the time i pushed myself through to get into it, they were done. :x Hypocrisy came on next but, it kind of sucked since they kept having technical difficulties. then Suffocation came on. the place went :aargh: :fur: throughout then until the end of FF. this concert was fucking amazing. i just cant wait until next month to go see Necrophagist and Skinless play. :tup:
already got tix to see them in Poughkeepsie, NY. sucks man, i would like to see 'em with you guys.
http://maclost.ytmnsfw.com/
http://macgyveruseless.ytmnd.com/
http://macgyverhatespeppers.ytmnd.com/

Post by Guest »

tweek wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
already got tix to see them in Poughkeepsie, NY. sucks man, i would like to see 'em with you guys.
Poughkeepsie has waaaaaaaaaaaay too many superfluous letters! :aargh:

tell them philcore on the internet said they are now pkpc.
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

StonerAngel wrote:i actually had three sexy ladies with me :lol:
my old best friend decided to go too, you know the one that left you the naughty messages. she took home some guy from Foxboro. :lol:
she had to drive him home today,she was pissed that i couldn't go with her for the ride.

no i didn't bring him. when i walked in my house after the show he was all like "fuck you" so i said fuck off and left. so yeah it wasn't much of an argument but enough. we're better now though. after i got home from the BC/Maryland game today we had some hot make-up sex :|):

How'd my girl enjoy the show? :|):
They call me rubberneck!
Bigval
Beanerwop

Post by Bigval »

Chicago show is saturday. :tup:
[21:29] utsadeli: i thought this chick i used to work with mexican i talked to her in spanish
[21:29] utsadeli: untill she told me she was hawaiian and i was like oh schitt my bad lol
[21:29] utsadeli: that went on for 2 months
StonerAngel
Little Miss Trouble

Post by StonerAngel »

Baby Selwyn wrote:

:lol: she had fun. she couldn't believe how crazy the pit was during Suffocation.

Post by Guest »

StonerAngel wrote:
Baby Selwyn wrote:

:lol: she had fun. she couldn't believe how crazy the pit was during Suffocation.
did she think people were going to whip out lighters and sway?
StonerAngel
Little Miss Trouble

Post by StonerAngel »

uh no dude. she's just not really into the heavy stuff like that so she wasn't exactly sure what to expect.
the only other metal show she had been to was the Gwar show, a bit different ya know.
Bigval
Beanerwop

Post by Bigval »

Show ruled. Left an hour into Fear Factory's set and met Terrance from Suffocation outside the metro.
[21:29] utsadeli: i thought this chick i used to work with mexican i talked to her in spanish
[21:29] utsadeli: untill she told me she was hawaiian and i was like oh schitt my bad lol
[21:29] utsadeli: that went on for 2 months
FUBAR
Grass God

Post by FUBAR »

Saw this last night :aargh:
Captain Blackout
[quote="Wayne"]fubes does nothing but kick ass and cut grass[/quote]
Go Leafs Go