The schmaltz that is my band

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

The schmaltz that is my band

Post by PABassPlayer »

This is our song list (some of it), critique.
Make suggestions, no death metal crap.

Alice In Chains - It Aint Like That, Got Me Wrong, Man In THe Box
Children Of Bodem - Rebel Yell
Black Label Society - Suicide Messiah, Stillborn
Bush - Machine Head
Collective Soul - Heavy
Damageplan - Pride, Save Me
Danzig - Mother
Disturbed - Sickness, Stupify
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Filter - Nice Shot Man
Godsmack - Whatever, Bad Religion, Speak
Korn - Blind, Falling Away From Me
Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People
Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction
Metallica - Fade To Black, For Whom The Bell Tolls
Nickelback - Animals
Pantera Walk, Mouth For War
Papa Roach - ...To Be Loved
Seether - Remedy
Slipknot - Duality, Before I Forget
Sponge - Plowed
Stone Sour Bother/Through Glass
Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing, Dead and Bloated
System of A Down - Aerials, Toxicity
Tool - Sober
White Zombie - Thunderkiss 65
Velvet Revolver - Slither
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

If your target market is what I assume it is, there's probably nothing wrong with that list at all.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Actually, Sponge isn't even relevant in a nostalgic way. Get rid of that. And Pantera and/or Nickelback in the same setlist for the same gig seems kind of baffling.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Pflöyd wrote:Actually, Sponge isn't even relevant in a nostalgic way. Get rid of that. And Pantera and/or Nickelback in the same setlist for the same gig seems kind of baffling.
Sponge was left over from an old setlist, people liked it, so we kept it.
I want to replace it Anthrax - Antisocial.

The Nickelback is "girls request", we tried to pick something a bit out of the mainstream. It's not the worst song by them.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

You let girls make requests? :fur:
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

croninburg wrote:You let girls make requests? :fur:
The cover band circuit is an entirely different beast. You're basically at the mercy of the people putting money in your wallet.

I'd never be able to play covers. I'd shoot myself in the face first.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

One of my life goals is to join a CCR or a Huey Lewis cover band.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

BassPhemy wrote:One of my life goals is to join a CCR or a Huey Lewis cover band.
Or expand your customer base and make it both!
silverback77
Creampuff Sr.

Post by silverback77 »

BassPhemy wrote:One of my life goals is to join a CCR or a Huey Lewis cover band.
Huey Lewis is the man.

PA, how often do you guys practice? I was in a cover band for a while, and what made me quit was that they wanted to rehearse 4 or more times per week. Which I thought was quite excessive, considering what money we were (or weren't) making. But our setlist was of a similar ilk; some stuff for the girls, the rest a mix of classic, modern, and hard rock. Some tunes that went really well for us were Audioslave's "Show Me How To Live" and Rage's "Bulls On Parade". We also did "Funk #49 by the James Gang & "White Room" medelied into "All along the Watchtower".

Cover bands, mopeds, and fat chicks...all good fun...until your friends see you with them!
"I'm tryin' to save these boys' LIVES, you crawlin' bookworm! Stand in my way, and I'll pulverize you into chicken droppings!"
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Pflöyd wrote:
Or expand your customer base and make it both!
That would be a clusterfuck.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

silverback77 wrote:
Huey Lewis is the man.

PA, how often do you guys practice? I was in a cover band for a while, and what made me quit was that they wanted to rehearse 4 or more times per week. Which I thought was quite excessive, considering what money we were (or weren't) making. But our setlist was of a similar ilk; some stuff for the girls, the rest a mix of classic, modern, and hard rock. Some tunes that went really well for us were Audioslave's "Show Me How To Live" and Rage's "Bulls On Parade". We also did "Funk #49 by the James Gang & "White Room" medelied into "All along the Watchtower".

Cover bands, mopeds, and fat chicks...all good fun...until your friends see you with them!
You can make some good money in cover bands if you are in a decent sized city. Four times a week for any band seems excessive unless the people in it are of questionable talent. If you're playing out enough (which you should be to justify even BEING in a cover band) that should be all the rehearsing you need.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

silverback77 wrote:
Huey Lewis is the man.

We usually practice twice a week, as Pfloyd had pointed out our whore like existance, the need to keep songs current and fresh is part of the cover band money maker. This particular band has been together 3 years, we're on our 3rd singer, and firing our 3rd guitarist and bringing back the first one from 2 years ago. Since the beginning, our catalog has been over 200 songs, I have forgot more than I know now, but you have to roll with the changes if you want to keep making money. Currently we average about $800.00 a show, after paying our sound guy and our light guy, I get about $120.00 a show. It's not great money, but it's better than playing for free. "A" room cover bands in this area get $2500.00 to $3000.00 a night, I have had opportunities to get in a few (I'm pretty respected as an area musician) but my refusal to play American Girl, Laid and Blister In the Sun has kept me from making that leap. Honestly, most of them are pretty gay, I would rather play to 100 people that love what I'm playing, than to 3-400 people that could care less.

On Wed. practices, we learn new songs and work on "project" songs that require more than one practice to learn. On Sundays we will run through the set list for an upcoming show, we will adjust songs for the club we're playing, and when we're satisfied with that we will usually spend the last hour or 2 either working on original music, or just jamming.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Another thing to consider, is I'm 41 years old...
My aspirations of being a "rock star" are long gone, I just don't see me in center city Philly original clubs trying to sell my cd for 4.00, when Mutt Lang walks up and says "Sure, I'll give it a listen" :roll:

Hey, I have a talent that I would like to express, and right now, the cover bands works. I don't discourage any musician from writing their own material, but be realistic, not many "make it" and after 30 years old, the odds get worse.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

PABassPlayer wrote:Another thing to consider, is I'm 41 years old...
My aspirations of being a "rock star" are long gone, I just don't see me in center city Philly original clubs trying to sell my cd for 4.00, when Mutt Lang walks up and says "Sure, I'll give it a listen" :roll:

Hey, I have a talent that I would like to express, and right now, the cover bands works. I don't discourage any musician from writing their own material, but be realistic, not many "make it" and after 30 years old, the odds get worse.
Well, don't assume that musicians that do only original material want to get a record deal or anything of the sort. I do release through a small independent label for distribution purposes, but that's as far as I go. I hit some friction with my one band because they want to tour, but they're all working at deadend jobs for peanuts and live in cheap apartments. I have a good job and a $1,000-a-month mortgage to pay, I'm not giving that up to make a few hundred bucks a week so I can "keep it real". :tdown:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Pflöyd wrote:

Well, don't assume that musicians that do only original material want to get a record deal or anything of the sort. I do release through a small independent label for distribution purposes, but that's as far as I go. I hit some friction with my one band because they want to tour, but they're all working at deadend jobs for peanuts and live in cheap apartments. I have a good job and a $1,000-a-month mortgage to pay, I'm not giving that up to make a few hundred bucks a week so I can "keep it real". :tdown:
See, the first thing I thought when I read this was " I would throw away the job for the chance to tour, you only live once" but upon further consideration. I've never left home yet, had to pay my own bills etc, so its much easier for someone like me to say something like that in ignorance.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
silverback77
Creampuff Sr.

Post by silverback77 »

dead forever wrote:
Pflöyd wrote:

See, the first thing I thought when I read this was " I would throw away the job for the chance to tour, you only live once" but upon further consideration. I've never left home yet, had to pay my own bills etc, so its much easier for someone like me to say something like that in ignorance.
PA is right that the older you get in that the older you get, the less willing & able you are to sacrifice lifestyle in order to do what it takes to "make it". I was willing to be a scum-sucking road dog & live in squalor when I was in my early 20's. But getting married (cuz you want to, not in front of a loaded shotgun) sure as shit changes your perspective and makes you think about what is more important. Music will never be something I won't do, so I'll do it in whatever capacity I can until they pry my axes from my cold, dead hands. As for the cover band I was in, I was sort of duped into it w/ promises of A-room gigs and more $ than we ended up receiving. I did make a bunch of connections and was solicited by bands who WERE playing A-rooms, but the whole experience was so souring that I turned everyone down. Then my original band lost its luster in my eye (lifestyle differences, settling for a less-than-excellent vocalist, etc), and I decided, fuck it. For the first time in my life I'm concentrating on writing and furthering what I want to do, not supporting other ideas & compromising my exact artistis vision. Plus, one's home life is much more pleasant when one's mate is happy. I make music all the time w/ my wife, and she encourages me to work on the areas of my musicality that need work, and I help her by sharing what I know about music & recording.

Christ, too much info. I think I'll try the decaf... :roll:
"I'm tryin' to save these boys' LIVES, you crawlin' bookworm! Stand in my way, and I'll pulverize you into chicken droppings!"
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Pflöyd wrote:

I didn't want to give the impression that all musicians write to be "famous". I still write, and my band still writes original music, but it's for fun and if it wasn't for the cover band, no one would ever hear it.
Besides, after playing othere peoples songs for so long, it's just a great release to sit and jam, it usually starts with me and the drummer just laying down a back beat, one guitarist will join in with rythym, and leads from the other, our singer will do some "off the cuff" lyrics, sometimes funny, sometimes serious, but the end result is we have a great time doing it.

...and you have to agree, that at some point I think every musician should be in a cover band, even if only for a year, to get your feet wet, get some stage presence and get some chops, then start writing.

Oh, and going to see Victor Wooten again thursday afternoon for another "bass clinic" and hope to get tix for the show that night. He is playing with his brother Reggie in Soul Circus in Philly thurs. night. Good Stuff!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qugrKBv-WN8
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

I think the term "making it" has begun to shift. In the past it meant that you had a hit record and get Justin Timberlake quality ass. I think going forward, it refers more to people who earn a living playing music and with that simpler definition many more people are "making it" in the music business.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

SuicideNote wrote:I think the term "making it" has begun to shift. In the past it meant that you had a hit record and get Justin Timberlake quality ass. I think going forward, it refers more to people who earn a living playing music and with that simpler definition many more people are "making it" in the music business.
I agree, the days of the "live to extreme excess" rock star and pretty much over, Now it's the "live to have a decent retirement" rock star.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

The market is saturated now anyway. And its unfortunate. Whilst Myspace and the like SEEM like a good idea in actual fact it means any band that has even a hint of originality gets overlooked by the masses, because people are being fed new bands left right and centre. I'll be honest Im just as guilty, half the time if a band attempts to add me (this is daily) I'll click "deny" without even lsitening to them ; The band MAY rule, but because I get a different band trying to add me daily, most of which have been shit when I have genuinely made an effort to listen to them, I wont bother to give the other ones a fair chance because I just assume they suck. The bar /club gigging scene is dead round here too. A band like Pantera for example (not to be too obvious) who made a living playing round the bar circuit, could never thrive nowadays (In my opinion) because of the creation / popularisation of stuff like pay to play. I mean, bands dont even have to bring their own P.A anymore... that used to be a selling point for a band, now its just "get as many bands as possible on the bill to make as much of a proffit out of the pay to play system."

Paragraphs are a wonderfull thing.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

we dont have any 'pay to play' gigs going on where i am basically because there are lots of people with initiative to drive their bands and to get a following. the clubs around here help too. they're interested in getting a crowd in, so they'll charge next to nothing for you to hire the place because they know you'll bring in a shitload of people and their bar takings will be huge.

example - we've just got a new club to let us have a gig a month for four months and providing we make it popular, they'll stick a few more gigs on at the end of it. we get to promote the gig and ultimately get money out of it so its a great deal for us and the club, because they dont get much of a crowd where they are on a friday night and we get to play profitable gigs.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

DBS wrote:we dont have any 'pay to play' gigs going on where i am basically because there are lots of people with initiative to drive their bands and to get a following. the clubs around here help too. they're interested in getting a crowd in, so they'll charge next to nothing for you to hire the place because they know you'll bring in a shitload of people and their bar takings will be huge.

example - we've just got a new club to let us have a gig a month for four months and providing we make it popular, they'll stick a few more gigs on at the end of it. we get to promote the gig and ultimately get money out of it so its a great deal for us and the club, because they dont get much of a crowd where they are on a friday night and we get to play profitable gigs.
Sounds like the same situation in the (very few) venues around here.. an independent promoter will be given a certain day, normally something crap like the second thursday of the month or whatever, and the promoter gets to keep whatever profits from the admissions whilst the venue makes money from hiring out the hall and selling drinks.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

DBS wrote:we dont have any 'pay to play' gigs going on where i am basically because there are lots of people with initiative to drive their bands and to get a following. the clubs around here help too. they're interested in getting a crowd in, so they'll charge next to nothing for you to hire the place because they know you'll bring in a shitload of people and their bar takings will be huge.

You have "pay to play" in the UK? I'd never do that shit. In Omaha original bands make pretty good money. I made $400 in one night once. Live, original music is such a commodity here that bars will let you keep 100% of the door. the "pay to play" phenomenon existed in places like NYC and LA because the venues themselves became bigger than the bands playing them and so it was a "privilege" to play those places. Fuck that shit.

I don't think "everyone should play in a cover band". I never have nor will I ever. Not because that I look down on it, but because it's not good for everyone. A lot of people are just artists when it comes down to it and would never be able to get into music they didn't create themselves. I just put a band together one day, wrote some songs, and played a month later. You get your ass kicked around a little and learn from your mistakes.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

This thread is depressing and full of old farts.

I'd play Blink 182 songs naked in the snow with polar bears attacking me, just as long as I got to play.

All "artists" should be stabbed to death with a dull watermelon.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

BassPhemy wrote:This thread is depressing and full of old farts.

I'd play Blink 182 songs naked in the snow with polar bears attacking me, just as long as I got to play.

I used to think that until I played in a band playing music I wasn't particularly thrilled about. I was just happy to be "playing out" at first but rehearsals were a serious chore. That's why I know the cover band thing would never work for me. To me, music is another form of communication and the only thing I could communicate playing pop-punk songs is "I'm fucking bored."
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

Even if I could I wouldn't play crappy music for a bit more cash. Christ, that setlist wouldn't be a joy to play and I thought that was what music was about, playing music you enjoy, not what other people enjoy. If people enjoy what you play then that's a bonus. If you enjoy that whole list then fair enough.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Wez wrote:Even if I could I wouldn't play crappy music for a bit more cash. Christ, that setlist wouldn't be a joy to play and I thought that was what music was about, playing music you enjoy, not what other people enjoy. If people enjoy what you play then that's a bonus. If you enjoy that whole list then fair enough.
I enjoy about 80% of it, I never really listen to any of it, perhaps Damageplan, Metallica and Alice In Chains. When any song we play comes on the radio/sirius I usually change the station. I guess there is a difference between enjoying a song or enjoying playing it.

As Bassphemy put it, as an old fart, I have been in quite a few bands with varying degrees of success. I didn't love all of them, in fact some I fucking hated, The band I'm in now I enjoy because the members are all friends, we were friends before we were in a band together, so this just makes for a better time when we get together.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

It will be interesting to see how the "hired gun" thing will work out. While I refused any offers outright that were types of music I'd hate playing, playing someone else's songs will be an interesting personal challenge. Of course, the money is better since I have no stake in the bands artistically, but we'll see.

I'm playing bass for a Tom Waits/Leonard Cohen-style singer/songwriter starting at the first of the year. Ought to be interesting.
silverback77
Creampuff Sr.

Post by silverback77 »

BassPhemy wrote:This thread is depressing and full of old farts.

Thanks for the insight, boy. Isn't your local mall missing some loiterers?

The only thing that actually matters is how committed you are to your art. If you don't know how to do anything else, then you damn well better be prepared to whore out your artistic talent in order to make a living & provide the means to create your art. It ain't easy, especially if you don't want to live in squalor.

And all watermelons are dull, fuckstick.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

You're old, washed up, and your music never went anywhere. Oh, and you're a hack bass player. Suck. my. dick.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

BassPhemy wrote:You're old, washed up, and your music never went anywhere. Oh, and you're a hack bass player. Suck. my. dick.
:lll: Let's see, Silverback has posted his music, (which is quite good) and all we have heard from you is how great you are.

Lets hear some of your Bassphemy awesome bass ability, until then , you lose!
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

i play almost all my gigs with my metal band which is the most fun for obvious reasons - the enjoyment you get out of your own music and the people who come to see you are likeminded so its usually a good night out. But i have played covers in order to make more money. i wouldn't play in a cover band instead of my own band but for a bit of extra money i really don't mind playing music that i dislike.

the one that ive been practicing in most recently has a diabolical setlist compared to PA's.....

1. Alright Now - Free
2. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
3. Whiskey In The Jar - Thin Lizzy
4. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
5. Road Rage - Catatonia
6. I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick
7. Thousand trees - Stereophonics
8. Time Of Your Life - Green Day
9. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
10. One Hand In My Pocket - Alanis Morisette
11. What's Up? - 4 Non Blondes
12. Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
13. Weak As I Am - Skunk Anansie
14. Rockin' In The Free World - Neil Young
15. Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
16. Stuck In The Middle - Stealer's Wheel
17. Zombie - The Cranberries
18. Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones
19. I Was Made For Loving You - Kiss
20. The Day We Caught The Train - Ocean Colour Scene
21. Feeling Good - Nina Simone
22. Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World
23. I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
24. Take Yo' Mama - Scissor Sisters

i play bass in this band but whenever i do a gig we get about £150-200.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
silverback77
Creampuff Sr.

Post by silverback77 »

BassPhemy wrote:You're old, washed up, and your music never went anywhere. Oh, and you're a hack bass player. Suck. my. dick.
Right, I forgot that I'm a washed up hack (I know I'm old; it's a pleasure your attitude might keep you from ever knowing, BOY). Thanks for the reality check...straight from Minnesota. I hope someone you look up to knocks your dick in the dirt (physically, psychologically, and any other way possible) so that you might learn some humility & respect. You seem like a creative, driven kid, but your attitude sucks. The old man in me knows I should just laugh you & your comments off, but the part of me that's always 16 wants to track you down & fuck you up so bad your whole family vomits their own anal tracts.

I guess every BB needs a full-time antagonist. I eagerly await your response, but remember: Youth and skill are no match for age and treachery.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

silverback77 wrote:
Right, I forgot that I'm a washed up hack (I know I'm old; it's a pleasure your attitude might keep you from ever knowing, BOY). Thanks for the reality check...straight from Minnesota. I hope someone you look up to knocks your dick in the dirt (physically, psychologically, and any other way possible) so that you might learn some humility & respect. You seem like a creative, driven kid, but your attitude sucks. The old man in me knows I should just laugh you & your comments off, but the part of me that's always 16 wants to track you down & fuck you up so bad your whole family vomits their own anal tracts.

I guess every BB needs a full-time antagonist. I eagerly await your response, but remember: Youth and skill are no match for age and treachery.
Unless we're going to have some hardcore man on boy sex, stop calling me or anyone else boy. It is fucking creepy. And I forgot my current location discredits everything I have to say, thanks for reminding me.

I'm sure 40 years ago you could kick my ass or rape it or whatever you're getting at, but you're old now. Time to hang it up and retire.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

PABassPlayer wrote:
:lll: Let's see, Silverback has posted his music, (which is quite good) and all we have heard from you is how great you are.

Lets hear some of your Bassphemy awesome bass ability, until then , you lose!
I'll call you on the phone and play my rendition of some Damageplan songs.
silverback77
Creampuff Sr.

Post by silverback77 »

Unless we're going to have some hardcore man on boy sex, stop calling me or anyone else boy. It is fucking creepy. And I forgot my current location discredits everything I have to say, thanks for reminding me.

I'll call whomever I want whatever I want, nippledick.

I'm sure 40 years ago you could kick my ass or rape it or whatever you're getting at, but you're old now. Time to hang it up and retire.[/quote]

Shit, how old do you think I am, son? I wasn't even an itch in my dad's pants 40 years ago.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

So then at what age did you give your father herpes?
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

i would suggest a better Tool song, but im thinking most of their stuff is too proggy for what you're doing, so Sober is probably your best bet. Another straightforward one would be Stinkfist. :tup:
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Lord of This World wrote:i would suggest a better Tool song, but im thinking most of their stuff is too proggy for what you're doing, so Sober is probably your best bet. Another straightforward one would be Stinkfist. :tup:
I already know Stinkfist, Prison Sex, and 46 & 2. (did them in an old band)
We will probably throw in one of those soon.

I would really like to do Aenema, but it's a bit long to hold a bar crowds attention.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

PABassPlayer wrote:
Lord of This World wrote:i would suggest a better Tool song, but im thinking most of their stuff is too proggy for what you're doing, so Sober is probably your best bet. Another straightforward one would be Stinkfist. :tup:
I already know Stinkfist, Prison Sex, and 46 & 2. (did them in an old band)
We will probably throw in one of those soon.

I would really like to do Aenema, but it's a bit long to hold a bar crowds attention.
yeah...and most radio zombies will be extremely dissapointed with the song after the badass intro riff. they're expecting some huge groove to kick in. that's why tool rules :lol:
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.