Has the war-of-words between Vinnie & Phil cooled down?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Has the war-of-words between Vinnie & Phil cooled down?

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

Just read in a magazine that it has, but they really didn't say anything else about the matter. Anybody else heard this and/or know if it's true?
:fu:
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

Philips house was badly damaged in the floods, so he stayed at Vinnies house for a few months. Heard an interview with Vin on stfu.com and he said all is good now. They're even considering to dust off their old sideproject Classic Fucking Hombres.
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

Eibon wrote:Philips house was badly damaged in the floods, so he stayed at Vinnies house for a few months. Heard an interview with Vin on stfu.com and he said all is good now. They're even considering to dust off their old sideproject Classic Fucking Hombres.
That would be excellent! Now if Phil will just stay off the smack!
[quote="Edna Bodine"]When you start trashing "The Price Is Right," you ARE talking to me.[/quote]
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

phil gave aids to vinnie, vinnie coughed on rex and now he has aids. i dont think they are on the same level just yet. :no:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Post by RandomRussianDude »

Eibon wrote:Philips house was badly damaged in the floods, so he stayed at Vinnies house for a few months. Heard an interview with Vin on stfu.com and he said all is good now. They're even considering to dust off their old sideproject Classic Fucking Hombres.
oh man this is great news!!! :aargh: now if only i could find their super rare cd.
Bodom J wrote:I've shit my pants twice :tup:
Tyson wrote:i just shat myself twice... i typed this sitting in liqued shit
Bigupdamandem
n0ob

Post by Bigupdamandem »

Yeah DoOD they're LYK best FWends now they'rE doing a nEW ALBum next YeaR bouT MARcH!!

Wal
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Who cares?
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Aeon wrote:Who cares?
East my ass and balls
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Lick my ass pipe after I take a nice hot steamy shit on your great great grandmother's grave. :lol: I asked the fucking question and if you don't like that, then that's just exactly YOUR fucking problem, now isn't it? ISN'T IT??? :D And I might ask it a thousand more times now. How do ya like that? You gonna try to stop me or something? You gonna try to make me STFU? Have a swell day.
Danny Gibson
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Danny Gibson »

^^ now that is one BAD muthafucker! ^^
[quote="MADMAN"]God I fucking hate feelings :no:[/quote][quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]I haven't shaved my back in a few weeks. [/quote]
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Bad Muthafucker wrote:
Lick my ass pipe after I take a nice hot steamy shit on your great great grandmother's grave. :lol: I asked the fucking question and if you don't like that, then that's just exactly YOUR fucking problem, now isn't it? ISN'T IT??? :D And I might ask it a thousand more times now. How do ya like that? You gonna try to stop me or something? You gonna try to make me STFU? Have a swell day.
eibon you got PWNED! BOOM!!!! :aargh:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

What else is there to say, really?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

Post by Maelstrom »

Bren wrote:What else is there to say, really?
Wash away Phil's hoooouse, take it with the floooOOO-oOOOOods"
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.
Black
n0ob

Post by Black »

Phil used to be a complete dick. I dont know if he has chanced or something. Vinnie is a good man.
vulgarstrength
Mouth For War

Post by vulgarstrength »

Black wrote:Phil used to be a complete dick. I dont know if he has chanced or something. Vinnie is a good man.
he certainly has chanced.
[quote="BassPhemy"]Whoever doesn't love Ernest can just have a bleach sandwich.[/quote]

[quote="Dirty Sanchez"]dont know how and wouldnt do it if i knew how, go fuck yourself[/quote]
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

FUCK YEAAAA, BRO. TAHT IS AWESOME!!!!! :x :x :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: PHIL AND VINNIE SHOOTIN' THE SHIT AND DRINKIN' BACK TOOTH GRINZ AT DIME'S GRAVE RAPPING ABOUT TJHE GOOD DAYS!!!! THEY'll BE 4EVER STRONGER THASN ALL!@!!!!!1! NAYONE WHO DOESN'T THINK SO, CAN SUCK MY HAIRY LITTEL DICK. u DON'T LOVE PANTERA, BRA!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: DRINKIN' COOrS liTE AND BLACK TOOTHS RIGS 4EVA DIME!!!! YEAAHHHH!!!
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]

Post by Guest »

they're both going to die and not be relevant in 100 years. and so are we! :)
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Jericho wrote:
Aeon wrote:Who cares?
East my ass and balls
What :lol:
Q&A: Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn?

Cro Cop: Yes

[quote="Neural Implosion"] I'm just a grindcore musician out there trying to make it[/quote]
Black
n0ob

Post by Black »

Phil is a big strong ugly bull, let me tell you.
Danny Gibson
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Danny Gibson »

PhilCore wrote:they're both going to die and not be relevant in 100 years. and so are we! :)
speak for yourself :fu:
[quote="MADMAN"]God I fucking hate feelings :no:[/quote][quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]I haven't shaved my back in a few weeks. [/quote]
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Danny Gibson wrote:
PhilCore wrote:they're both going to die and not be relevant in 100 years. and so are we! :)
i speak for the trees :x
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

Danny Gibson wrote:
Danny Gibson is a living legend!
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
Janine
Trendkiller

Re: Has the war-of-words between Vinnie & Phil cooled do

Post by Janine »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:Just read in a magazine that it has, but they really didn't say anything else about the matter. Anybody else heard this and/or know if it's true?
If it's in a magazine or any form of media, it must be true!
FallenLegend
Trendkiller

Post by FallenLegend »

Janine wrote:
Bad Muthafucker wrote:Just read in a magazine that it has, but they really didn't say anything else about the matter. Anybody else heard this and/or know if it's true?
Where else are you going to hear it from? Phil's phonecall when hes ringing to say he loves you?

Dont think so :no:
[quote="Bukkake Tsunami"][quote="Bren"]I am GAY :|): :|): :|):[/quote]
id suck your dick anyday anytime. you dont have hairy upper arms so youre good im my book bro.[/quote]
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

Someone on the DownBB made a thread asking if this was true, it got locked immediately. :lol:
The lyric is "Revved up like a deuce" not "Wrapped up like a douche" t(-_-)t
acdc8079
Creampuff

Post by acdc8079 »

well vin's got that new band HellYeah comin out which i personally think will suck but thats cuz i dont like mudvayne which makes up half the band, so i doubt those two would get back together for anything anytime soon.
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Just because People Magazine wrote it doesn't neccessarily mean it's true, sweetheart.

Bad Muthafucker wrote:Lick my ass pipe after I take a nice hot steamy shit on your great great grandmother's grave. :lol: I asked the fucking question and if you don't like that, then that's just exactly YOUR fucking problem, now isn't it? ISN'T IT??? :D And I might ask it a thousand more times now. How do ya like that? You gonna try to stop me or something? You gonna try to make me STFU? Have a swell day.
And emotes are for women and easily amused foreigners. But way to really give it to 'em.
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:Just because People Magazine wrote it doesn't neccessarily mean it's true, sweetheart.
No fuckin shit, Sherlock. I never would have guessed that without your all-knowing superiority informing me of that. What ever the hell would the world do without your almighty wisdom?

That's why I got on this website, genius...to discuss the matter further with Pantera fans who may possibly KNOW FOR SURE...rather than just believe it without attempting to verify it first. Dumbass.
walking_ash wrote:And emotes are for women and easily amused foreigners. But way to really give it to 'em.
Says who? Who makes this rule? The almighty YOU? Get to the back of the fucking line. And try telling that to every single person here who uses them. Drop dead. :D
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:
walking_ash wrote:Just because People Magazine wrote it doesn't neccessarily mean it's true, sweetheart.
No fuckin shit, Sherlock. I never would have guessed that without your all-knowing superiority informing me of that. What ever the hell would the world do without your almighty wisdom?

That's why I got on this website, genius...to discuss the matter further with Pantera fans who may possibly KNOW FOR SURE...rather than just believe it without attempting to verify it first. Dumbass.
walking_ash wrote:And emotes are for women and easily amused foreigners. But way to really give it to 'em.
Says who? Who makes this rule? The almighty YOU? Get to the back of the fucking line. And try telling that to every single person here who uses them. Drop dead. :D
So you came to a fan-run website to "verify" some shit you read in teeny-bop? That's pure fucking foreign genious. Hate to break it to your dumb ass, but neither Phil, Rex or Vinnie post here. Also, there is no 6 armed elephant god either.

And don't quote me again you filthy fucking wigger.
Getcha Hate!
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

I heard their going to be partners on the next season of Dancing With the Stars.
Suns out, guns out!
Janine
Trendkiller

Post by Janine »

FallenLegend wrote:
Janine wrote:
Where else are you going to hear it from? Phil's phonecall when hes ringing to say he loves you?

Dont think so :no:
... um there's this word facetious
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

:zzz:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Bar Rat wrote:I heard their going to be partners on the next season of Dancing With the Stars.
:lll:
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

walking_ash wrote:
Bad Muthafucker wrote:

So you came to a fan-run website to "verify" some shit you read in teeny-bop? That's pure fucking foreign genious. Hate to break it to your dumb ass, but neither Phil, Rex or Vinnie post here. Also, there is no 6 armed elephant god either.

First of all, go spend the money and buy a dictionary, genius. :fu: I came to the Pantera discussion board to discuss a Pantera-related matter with Pantera fans as it is my right to do so here in America, the land of the free. If you don't like that, that's just YOUR fucking problem. I mean, it's not like there's much you can do to make it into MY problem, now is there? What are you gonna do, kick my ass by typing away on your computer keyboard? Or jump on a flight here to beat me up. LOL. :lol: Any time you feel man enough, boy.

And anyway, what are you gonna do if I quote you again, tough guy? I just did, so go ahead and show me. Otherwise, if you don't have anything better to do than come to this Pantera fan site and try to start shit, fucking drop dead. It's not like anybody's gonna remember you 500 years from now.
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Bad Muthafucker wrote:
First of all, go spend the money and buy a dictionary, genius. :fu: I came to the Pantera discussion board to discuss a Pantera-related matter with Pantera fans as it is my right to do so here in America, the land of the free. If you don't like that, that's just YOUR fucking problem. I mean, it's not like there's much you can do to make it into MY problem, now is there? What are you gonna do, kick my ass by typing away on your computer keyboard? Or jump on a flight here to beat me up. LOL. :lol: Any time you feel man enough, boy.

And anyway, what are you gonna do if I quote you again, tough guy? I just did, so go ahead and show me. Otherwise, if you don't have anything better to do than come to this Pantera fan site and try to start shit, fucking drop dead. It's not like anybody's gonna remember you 500 years from now.
:lol: you're the toughest internet tough guy i've ever seen. go america! i didn't get the part about the dictionary though...
Janine
Trendkiller

Post by Janine »

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooowww!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

RandomRussianDude wrote: :lol: you're the toughest internet tough guy i've ever seen. go america! i didn't get the part about the dictionary though...
Well, thanks!

Anyway, that asswipe spelled the word "genius" wrong. Pretty fucking stupid for someone trying to dictate orders to other people as far as I'm concerned.

Now anyway, back to the subject at hand....have you heard anything lately about whether or not Phil and Vinnie are beginning to speak to each other?
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

Bad Muthafucker wrote: It's not like anybody's gonna remember you 500 years from now.
being remembered for 500 years would be a pretty fucking good going
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:
walking_ash wrote:
Bad Muthafucker wrote:

Like I said, you're a dumb fucking foreigner in the first place for reading gossip and running to the PBB to spread it like some big momma in a hair salon. And yes, I'm going to get on a flight and "kick your ass", since a) you're the molestee who's bleeding from the crotch about my opinion of you being a dumbshit, and b) flights to Bengladesh are at their seasonal low right now. Now that you're so riled up and ready to fight me over the net - you Bad Muthafucker, you - please allow me to say so humbly your mother is a whore and you need to smack her for not having an abortion.

Stop posting stupid shit, woman. LOLZ! :|): :lol: :roll: :tup:
Getcha Hate!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Okay, I know you're pissed off that your dad beats you senseless every day and forces you to suck his cock, which you secretly love but are mad that you can't admit it on this forum without being ridiculed, but that doesn't mean you can take your lame ass shit around here.

Keep your pussy minded crap away from here, where hardcore, superior, cunt loving rockers hang out. Yeah, that's right, you're a pussy - but you don't like pussy, that's the problem.

You're more into gay porn and fudge packin sex with your (male) homies. You also seem to think that for some reason you're cool, when all you give is your narrow minded cynical pointless opinions on what you think people on this forum should and shouldn't be typing - making all sorts of threats and typing all kinds of tough shit without actually backing anything up.

Let me give you some advice, take your weak ass crap away from here, go find some gay sex forum, and be happy with your small dick.

Don't you dare challenge me, you cockwrangling, chickenshit motherfucker. :PP: