If ever again than maybe....

Talk about anything Pantera related....
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

If ever again than maybe....

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

I doubt that there will ever be a Pantera reunion but if there was for some reason than who do you think they would use? The only logical thing i could come up with is Zakk tearing it up... who would you like to see? sorry if this has been posted a million times already...
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Run head-first into traffic! :fu:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
El Masa
Cowboy From Hell

Post by El Masa »

Causarius
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Causarius »

that picture kills

If there was some kind of Pantera reunion album, I think the best idea would be to get more than one fill in.

Zakk would be the obvious first choice, but how about Dave Mustaine, Jerry Cantrell, Rob Flynn and some others like that?

Whatever they do with that idea, I'd probably buy that shit.
They should package it with one o fthose razors Dime wore around his neck.
Dirty Pirate Hooker
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Dirty Pirate Hooker »

OMG
Mary had a little lamb,
but she ate it.
onetwothreefour
Cowboy From Hell

Post by onetwothreefour »

Causarius wrote:that picture kills

If there was some kind of Pantera reunion album, I think the best idea would be to get more than one fill in.

Zakk would be the obvious first choice, but how about Dave Mustaine, Jerry Cantrell, Rob Flynn and some others like that?

Whatever they do with that idea, I'd probably buy that shit.
They should package it with one o fthose razors Dime wore around his neck.
i don't care who they would get as long as they didn't call it "Pantera." it's insulting to even call it that without dime. it wouldn't be a reunion, more of a tribute/fan appreciation type deal, i think.

or, it would be kind of cool if phil, rex, and vinnie made a song dedicated to dime with no replacement guitarist. something really heartfelt and mellow, with a deep bass and slow tempo. the lack of guitar would really exemplify how important dime was to the band and why pantera can't exist without it. but at the same time, it could be a really great song.

will never happen though. :no:
slaughtered
Creampuff

Post by slaughtered »

it would be kind of cool if phil, rex, and vinnie made a song dedicated to dime with no replacement guitarist. something really heartfelt and mellow, with a deep bass and slow tempo. the lack of guitar would really exemplify how important dime was to the band and why pantera can't exist without it. but at the same time, it could be a really great song.

will never happen though.
never say never dude!! Phil said it himself, look how long it took for the original Black Sabbath to play together again. I think your idea would be really kool. To hear PanterA without a guitar, would fucking make the tears flow thats for sure! Or Phil could even play the old acoustic or something. It would fucking make me the happiest person alive to see Phil, Vinnie and Rex make the peace. If not for themselves or the fans, for Dime. But then again, we dont know if Dime would have wanted them to. Either way, I think the time is near, where they should put this shit behind them. I was just thinking about it all while watching the PanterA 3 watch it go home video the other night. it would be such a shame if they didn't.
Fuck the world, for all its worth...every inch of planet earth.
onetwothreefour
Cowboy From Hell

Re: ......

slaughtered wrote:
it would be kind of cool if phil, rex, and vinnie made a song dedicated to dime with no replacement guitarist. something really heartfelt and mellow, with a deep bass and slow tempo. the lack of guitar would really exemplify how important dime was to the band and why pantera can't exist without it. but at the same time, it could be a really great song.

will never happen though.
never say never dude!! Phil said it himself, look how long it took for the original Black Sabbath to play together again. I think your idea would be really kool. To hear PanterA without a guitar, would fucking make the tears flow thats for sure! Or Phil could even play the old acoustic or something. It would fucking make me the happiest person alive to see Phil, Vinnie and Rex make the peace. If not for themselves or the fans, for Dime. But then again, we dont know if Dime would have wanted them to. Either way, I think the time is near, where they should put this shit behind them. I was just thinking about it all while watching the PanterA 3 watch it go home video the other night. it would be such a shame if they didn't.
:tup: :tup: :tup:
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

How about Patrick Lachman??
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]

Post by Guest »

onetwothreefour wrote: or, it would be kind of cool if phil, rex, and vinnie made a song dedicated to dime with no replacement guitarist. something really heartfelt and mellow, with a deep bass and slow tempo. the lack of guitar would really exemplify how important dime was to the band and why pantera can't exist without it. but at the same time, it could be a really great song.
That's actually a really good idea.
KC-04
Far Beyond Driven

Post by KC-04 »

I had a dream that Vinnie wasthe new drummer of Down, with Rex in bass
FallenLegend
Trendkiller

Post by FallenLegend »

:fag:
[quote="Bukkake Tsunami"][quote="Bren"]I am GAY :|): :|): :|):[/quote]
id suck your dick anyday anytime. you dont have hairy upper arms so youre good im my book bro.[/quote]
onetwothreefour
Cowboy From Hell

thanks, lev.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Leviathan wrote:
onetwothreefour wrote: or, it would be kind of cool if phil, rex, and vinnie made a song dedicated to dime with no replacement guitarist. something really heartfelt and mellow, with a deep bass and slow tempo. the lack of guitar would really exemplify how important dime was to the band and why pantera can't exist without it. but at the same time, it could be a really great song.
That's actually a really good idea.
i agree. I was somewhat surprised to find a thought out intellectual response here in the Pantera Zone. Congratulations 1234, just get a new username.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
FallenLegend
Trendkiller

Post by FallenLegend »

That song would be fucken sad to listen to...id compare it to a man trying to continue boxing for the heavy-weight championship after losing an arm in an accident...you cant do it, but your going to go ahead anyway.
[quote="Bukkake Tsunami"][quote="Bren"]I am GAY :|): :|): :|):[/quote]
id suck your dick anyday anytime. you dont have hairy upper arms so youre good im my book bro.[/quote]