Was Reinventing The Steel a good "Last" album for

Talk about anything Pantera related....

Was Reinventing The Steel a good "Final" album for Pantera?

Yes
71%
No
13%
I still like Korn, Slipknot, and Limp Bizkit
16%

Total votes: 68

Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Sandblasted_Demigod wrote:I think it was...heavy riffs...cool production and Phil's vocals were great...It Makes Them Disappear was so heavy and brutal...anyone who likes Slipknot and Korn are idiots, those bands pisses on what metal is...I mean do u like Glen Benton would say Korn is "metal" hell-no!!!!

Reinventing The Steel is an amazing cd!! Period! :fu:
his vocals were better? i dont fuckin think so, u compare it to cowboys from hell and u aint hear any of that screechin goodness. fuck his vocals were gone thats why he cudnt do that, its a heavier sound but he still made an effort to make it sound good and it worked, but he was still out of breath.

kick fucking ass RTS album. good to end it? any album is to end it
you know sometimes i wonder..
Aretnap
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Aretnap »

PANTERAISGAY wrote:PANTERA SUCKS IM GLAD THAT THE LEAD SINGER COMMITED SUCIDIDE AND THAT THE LEAD GUTARIST GOT SHIT IN THE FACE BY SOME BLACK GUY, THE BAND DESERVED IT, LOL THATS HOW BAD THEY SUCK BALLS. IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM YOU SUCK BALLS.
what?
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Slipknot_Kickass666 wrote:
PANTERAISGAY wrote:PANTERA SUCKS IM GLAD THAT THE LEAD SINGER COMMITED SUCIDIDE AND THAT THE LEAD GUTARIST GOT SHIT IN THE FACE BY SOME BLACK GUY, THE BAND DESERVED IT, LOL THATS HOW BAD THEY SUCK BALLS. IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM YOU SUCK BALLS.
If you're going to slag Pantera do it properly. Say they were glam fags in the 80's or something.
At least they were never Slipknot.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Relik
Hail Dimebag

Post by Relik »

Muffin wrote:
If you're going to slag Pantera do it properly. Say they were glam fags in the 80's or something.
At least they were never Slipknot.
Pwnt.
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:I'd rather masturbate into a fan aimed at my own face.
Roz wrote:What a bunch of faggots.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Glamtera > Slipkn0t
lolz
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Grow some balls :zzz:
lolz
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

the knot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
man i want to play t ball with your head. i say t ball because im too stoned to hit anything else
... You're killing me, Smalls.
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

Firestorm wrote:Glamtera > Slipkn0t
The Knot >>>>>> Glamtera >>>>>> Poison >>>>>>>>>>U2>>>>>>>>Chris De Burgh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iced Turds
omg Slipknot is good but you are fucking stupid thinking they are the best thing since dirt
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
Black
n0ob

Post by Black »

Phil`s got a big dick. And if you dont believe me, ask him.
Canadian_Pantera_Fan666
Creampuff

Post by Canadian_Pantera_Fan666 »

Reinventing was a great final album for Pantera because it allowed them to retire on a good note. Thank god they NEVER chose the corporate "do it for the cash" route like Metallica chose to do. Instead they stayed true to their fans, and sound while still cranking out kick ass tunes after 10+ years. Cheers to Pantera for making such a kick ass final album.
Sore Neck 101
n0ob

Post by Sore Neck 101 »

RTS was for me the deciding metal album... metal for me was pretty much dead. White zombie had dieed and rob was being gay metallica sold out and this was for me my saving grace... i still love this album
"More BEERS!!!" Phil Anselmo
fucking metal
Creampuff

Post by fucking metal »

it was a good ablum for pantera but phil was fucked up. i went to ozzfest i think in 2001 or 2002 not sure but phil was so fucking drunk it wasnt even funny. he couldnt even sing cowboys from hell right
Austria-Rocker
Creampuff

Post by Austria-Rocker »

I think it's a fucking Heavy and goddamn cool and crazy album!
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

HoustonKJ wrote:As if we all own copies of Power Metal.
Skip your normal Saturday Night case of booze and use the money to pick a copy on Ebay. Or maybe you could contact PD and see if he'll burn you a copy.
:fu:
dimebagrip04
Creampuff

Post by dimebagrip04 »

fuck yeh it was put together sweet they took it up onther level its whaat the band wanted the critics wrote them off and they proved them wrong mutch better than all the other shit around at the time
greatsouthern trendkill
Creampuff

Post by greatsouthern trendkill »

it was a fuckin awsome album so stop complaining
yeah
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Re: Was Reinventing The Steel a good "Last" album

Post by Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt »

Train Through A Pigeon wrote:I liked it alot. At the time it came out bands like Korn, Limp Bizkit, Slipknot, and Papa Roach were pretty much the "IT" bands in the metal Scene, and when RITS came out it made me remember why I was a metal fan in the first place.

Now granted it is nothing like there past albums, but you have to admit, afer all those years, they still knew how to write a good metal album
lol... those arent metal bands..

I was listening to stuck mojo declaration of a headhunter back in 2000 when it came out.. fuckin blew away reinventing the steel lol.
Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Stuck_Mojo_smokeblunt »

SLAPKNUTS FUCKIN SUCK HORSECOCK....WEAKEST FUCKIN RIFFS...EVER.. NO SOLOS? YOU CALL THAT METAL? NO SHREDD RIFFS? NO GROWLS? LOL SLAPKNUTS IS FUCKIN GAY SHIT MY SON.