new dimebag video, maybe

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

new dimebag video, maybe

Post by Web Of Hair »

I was told today I may get to see new Dime footage! From Amsterdam I believe I was told! Dime was h9olding the camera n stuff!

Can't wait...
Henkka
I will fuck you up

Post by Henkka »

:tup:

Keep rocking, brah!
[quote="hektik"]"I viewed this whole topic with my husband :lol: "
I wonder if they made voices for each username. :fu:[/quote]
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Web Of Hair »

Well I talked to the guy a little more today. He is going to let me get personal copies but only for me. Sorry no sharring this time.

However, you guys may still be able to see the videos in question as it's going to be donated to Vinnie!

WoH
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

I doubt it's actually "new" video
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Web Of Hair »

buck satan wrote:I doubt it's actually "new" video
Yes it's new video, seen by only a few people. He is the owner of the tape(s) and the camera that the video was recorded on. Was recorded while on tour over in Amsterdam. Dime did some of the camera work as well. This person was the Bass player for a little known band called Fight.....
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Web Of Hair wrote:This person was the Bass player for a little known band called Fight.....
:lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Web Of Hair wrote:Well I talked to the guy a little more today. He is going to let me get personal copies but only for me. Sorry no sharring this time.

However, you guys may still be able to see the videos in question as it's going to be donated to Vinnie!

WoH
:roll:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Whats the point in posting stuff like this and then not letting us see it? Fayg. :fu:
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Web Of Hair »

Revolver wrote:]Whats the point in posting stuff like this and then not letting us see it? Fayg. :fu:
Well he told me aboot the video a week or so ago. The other day we talked and he mentioned he hasn't let anyone get copies. He is also donating copies to Vinnie for a future Dimevision and/or PanterA video. And I was asked not to share.

Jay Jay is my new neighbor, business neighbor. Look it up on Blabbermouth aboot the Tatoo shop he is at and I moved in next door....
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

"A Small Deadly Space" has some great songs on it. :tup:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

Web Of Hair wrote:aboot
:lol:
http://maclost.ytmnsfw.com/
http://macgyveruseless.ytmnd.com/
http://macgyverhatespeppers.ytmnd.com/
frust76
Creampuff

Post by frust76 »

Web Of Hair wrote:
Yes it's new video, seen by only a few people. He is the owner of the tape(s) and the camera that the video was recorded on. Was recorded while on tour over in Amsterdam. Dime did some of the camera work as well. This person was the Bass player for a little known band called Fight.....
so filmed in amsterdam heej.....that's my capital!!! anyway when was it filmed during wich tour?!?!?!

since everybody's know alot abooot the bootleg's.
does anybody know if there is a VIDEO bootleg of the 1998 dynamo concert? i only have 10 min of backstage footage.
www.freewebs.com/frust
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Web Of Hair wrote:
Dime's been dead for almost two years so it can't be new. Also, most people here have heard of Fight.
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Post by RandomRussianDude »

Web Of Hair wrote:
a little known band called Fight.....
the one with rob halford???
Bodom J wrote:I've shit my pants twice :tup:
Tyson wrote:i just shat myself twice... i typed this sitting in liqued shit
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Web Of Hair »

buck satan wrote:
Web Of Hair wrote:
Dime's been dead for almost two years so it can't be new. Also, most people here have heard of Fight.
New video as in no one has seen it online.... Also you obviously dun know sarcasm...
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

Considering they did nothing but film everything from touring to taking a shit, the fact that thousands of hours of unseen video is really no surprise.
Getcha Hate!