Nero wav master

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

3200 wrote:okay guys, you win. I'm sure you guys are such awesome musicians that you're on a lable and everything so I'm just wasting my time trying to get you to understand anything I could have to say.

Anyway, thanks for your support and all your wonderful compliments.

I love my life, my kids, my husband and my music. I love where I live, how I live and my businesses. I hope you guys are as blessed as I have been. Best of luck in all your projects.

Many Blessings,
Shea
3200/Voxx

ps: I also hope you never meet my drummer. I'd hate to have to pay your hospital or burial costs.

Good night.
Why did you come back seriously thinking you'd get some real advice after we flamed you last time? You're a retard.
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

In Cubase, if you want to "master" your songs, you should set up a group of effects on the master bus and then save the settings for each plug as a preset and apply them to every song on your CD. Typical master bus plugs could be Multiband Compression (definitely needed on your mixes), reverb, stereo imaging plugs, limiting, parametric EQ and a few more.

To match volume levels, I'd apply some limiting and squeeze those mixes down within -3db. Masta

Seriously, those songs are not ready for mastering. Go back and at least remix all of the tracks, if not rerecord.

One more tidbit, if you aren't using a few hundred dollars worth of monitoring equipment, you aren't hearing what you need to hear to mix or master anything.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

SuicideNote wrote:In Cubase, if you want to "master" your songs, you should set up a group of effects on the master bus and then save the settings for each plug as a preset and apply them to every song on your CD. Typical master bus plugs could be Multiband Compression (definitely needed on your mixes), reverb, stereo imaging plugs, limiting, parametric EQ and a few more.

To match volume levels, I'd apply some limiting and squeeze those mixes down within -3db. Masta

Seriously, those songs are not ready for mastering. Go back and at least remix all of the tracks, if not rerecord.

One more tidbit, if you aren't using a few hundred dollars worth of monitoring equipment, you aren't hearing what you need to hear to mix or master anything.
:lol: now she gets advice!
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

SuicideNote wrote: One more tidbit, if you aren't using a few hundred dollars worth of monitoring equipment, you aren't hearing what you need to hear to mix or master anything.
thats not necessarily true, ive heard people mix and master on headphones and it sounds awesome, you just need to know what you're doing.
"What'chu doin in mah house?...........eating a big ass Sandwich n shit?"
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Metallash wrote:
SuicideNote wrote: One more tidbit, if you aren't using a few hundred dollars worth of monitoring equipment, you aren't hearing what you need to hear to mix or master anything.
thats not necessarily true, ive heard people mix and master on headphones and it sounds awesome, you just need to know what you're doing.
They're probably fucking expensive headphones though, bear in mind a few hundered dollars is £100+
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:Image Image Image
:lll:

I think you should produce an entire 12 song album using Windows Sound Recorder.....from what Ive heard the quality its 10x better than any million dollar studio out there... :tup:
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Women + Metal = :x
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

Monitoring equipment could be as simple as a sound card, headphone amp and headphones. Say Delta 44 149$, Cheapie headphone amp 50$ and 80$ headphones. If you are recording and monitoring through a 16-bit stock sound blaster then good luck, you'll need it and a lot of magic to compete.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

3200 wrote:I hope you feel better now bassphemy.

have a good week.

ps: it's the mentality of the shooter that I am comparing to yours.
Bassphemy may be a bitter curmudgeon, but never once did he think Phil was speaking to him in dreams or thought that Phil ripped off his lyrical ideas as Nathan Gale thought.

And as far as mastering goes, the final stage isn't going to "clean up" shitty mixes as witnessed to what I've heard. Whoever recorded those for you obviously had gains on too high and didn't EQ properly. I wasn't there when they were recorded, and thank Christ for that. I should know I do this as a profession. 13 years together and you're making a debut album, Sweet Jesus!
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
The Fear
Obsessed

Re: Nero wav master

Post by The Fear »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
3200 wrote:
If you have any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Mastering takes A LOT of practice and pateince in order to not fuck up your sound. Your best bet is to find somebody willing to help you in thier spare time who is somewhat expirienced with mastering.
Chris
I will fuck you up

Post by Chris »

3200 wrote:okay guys, you win. I'm sure you guys are such awesome musicians that you're on a lable and everything so I'm just wasting my time trying to get you to understand anything I could have to say.

yes :tup:
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

Wronaaaaaaa