I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

who the fuck is nuge
you know sometimes i wonder..
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

Bren wrote:
PANTERAISGAY wrote:NUGE IS THE BEST. PANTERA SUCKS IM GLAD THAT THE LEAD SINGER COMMITED SUCIDIDE AND THAT THE LEAD GUTARIST GOT SHIT IN THE FACE BY SOME BLACK GUY, THE BAND DESERVED IT, LOL THATS HOW BAD THEY SUCK BALLS. IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM YOU SUCK BALLS.
best post ever in the history of the internet! :aargh:
Your post means so much to the existence of mankind. Really! What would we do without you? Fucking idiot.

:fu:
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

Bad Muthafucker wrote:
Bren wrote:
PANTERAISGAY wrote:NUGE IS THE BEST. PANTERA SUCKS IM GLAD THAT THE LEAD SINGER COMMITED SUCIDIDE AND THAT THE LEAD GUTARIST GOT SHIT IN THE FACE BY SOME BLACK GUY, THE BAND DESERVED IT, LOL THATS HOW BAD THEY SUCK BALLS. IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM YOU SUCK BALLS.
best post ever in the history of the internet! :aargh:
Your post means so much to the existence of mankind. Really! What would we do without you? Fucking idiot.

:lol:
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
panterica51
Creampuff

Why September 11th is the worst day ever

Post by panterica51 »

On this day the faggiest thing ever was born. it was nathan gale. When nathan gale was just a young homosexual, his dad inserted a black penis in his son, nathan gale. ever since then nathan gale has loved big black penis more than anyone else ever. When it was only 5, it had a vagina surgically attached to nathan gale. This was a phenomenon in the homosexual community, nathan gale went on to break every gay homosexual record and holds them all to this day.
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Boy, that's hilarious.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

not really
... You're killing me, Smalls.
dimeforurthoughts
Creampuff

Post by dimeforurthoughts »

i can't believe that ted nugent and pantera are in the same sentence, ted fuckin' dissed pantera, saying, or listening to "ted nugent" in my house like listening to fucking bon-jovi !!!!!! :zzz:
Toquilu
Creampuff

Post by Toquilu »

Go to "the Nuge's" website, join his hunters' with hard-ons board and defend Dime and the rest of Pantera. I did it and there is actually a post from Ted on it, so I know he read it. Look under "General", the topic name is "apologize" and my username is "Dimetime." Everyone who says they give a shit about Dime or Pantera, should do the same.
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

FCUK!!! THIS THREAD IS SO AWSUM!!! :x :x NuGE IS A LITTLE BIOY DCIK!!!! DIMES FOREVER BRUTHA!!!! WE'LL BE DRINKIGN CROWNS AND BALSTYING WALK UNTIL WE'RE UNDERHROUND!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: RIP BRUTHA, WE"LL RCOK IN HELL AND SHOW 'EM HOW ITS DUN!!!1!!!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :x :aargh: :aargh: :fu: :fu: :aargh:
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]