California Deathfest

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

California Deathfest

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

California Deathfest - More Bands Announced

More bands have been announced for the massive first annual California Deathfest, which is now three days long, and is expected to take place in September 2007 in Fresno, CA.

Bands currently expected to perform include:

SEVERED SAVIOR, DISGORGE, RETCH, INTERNAL SUFFERING, GUTTURAL SECRETE, EMBALMER, DEVOURMENT, DECONFORMITY, MORTAL DECAY, DEHUMANIZED, PUTRID PILE, MALIGNANCY, GORETRADE, INSIDIOUS DECREPANCY, SAPROGENIC, HUMAN ARTIFACTS, LUST OF DECAY, HEINOUS KILLINGS, SCREAMING AFTERBIRTH, INFECTED MALIGNITY, VOMITOUS, FOETOPSY, ORCHIDECTOMY, VICTIMAS, ARTERY ERUPTION, CONDEMNED, DIGESTED FLESH, INHUMAN DISSILIENCY, INHERIT DISEASE, DISLIMB, EMBRYONIC DEVOURMENT, INCINERATE, DISGUST, LAPIDATE, CEPHALOTRIPSY, DEFLESHUARY, DISSEMNIATED INTRAVASCULAR COAGULATION, DECAPITATED MIDGET FETUS, LABORATORY OF MORTUARY, and AZATHOTH.

More details will be revealed in the coming months, but in the meantime, you can stay informed by heading over to the festival's recently launched official MySpace page.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Decapitated Midget Fetus.....
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]

Post by Guest »

CFH Eternal wrote:Decapitated Midget Fetus.....
swell guys, big hearts.
axlash
Lynch Mob

Re: California Deathfest

Post by axlash »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:
GUTTURAL SECRETE, MORTAL DECAY, PUTRID PILE, HEINOUS KILLINGS, SCREAMING AFTERBIRTH, ORCHIDECTOMY, DIGESTED FLESH, DECAPITATED MIDGET FETUS.
fuck, these are some of my favorite bands. Any chance I can catch this on the east coast?
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

damn man the Sun & Steel fest here about 2 years ago was worse than that shit. fuck Florida always gets dicked over when it comes to fests
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]

Post by Guest »

axlash wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:
GUTTURAL SECRETE, MORTAL DECAY, PUTRID PILE, HEINOUS KILLINGS, SCREAMING AFTERBIRTH, ORCHIDECTOMY, DIGESTED FLESH, DECAPITATED MIDGET FETUS.
fuck, these are some of my favorite bands. Any chance I can catch this on the east coast?
do you prefer newer or classic Orchidectomy?
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Hashahahaha god damn what a bunch of fucked up band names
Suck me
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

PhilCore wrote:
axlash wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:
that's kind of a tough call. I feel they really came into their own by their fourth album, but the raw aggression of the first 2 albums can't be matched.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

axlash wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
axlash wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:
that's kind of a tough call. I feel they really came into their own by their fourth album, but the raw aggression of the first 2 albums can't be matched.
:lol: :lol:
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:Hashahahaha god damn what a bunch of fucked up band names
you havent listened to death metal then fagmoe.
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:California Deathfest - More Bands Announced

More bands have been announced for the massive first annual California Deathfest, which is now three days long, and is expected to take place in September 2007 in Fresno, CA.

Bands currently expected to perform include:

SEVERED SAVIOR, DISGORGE, RETCH, INTERNAL SUFFERING, GUTTURAL SECRETE, EMBALMER, DEVOURMENT, DECONFORMITY, MORTAL DECAY, DEHUMANIZED, PUTRID PILE, MALIGNANCY, GORETRADE, INSIDIOUS DECREPANCY, SAPROGENIC, HUMAN ARTIFACTS, LUST OF DECAY, HEINOUS KILLINGS, SCREAMING AFTERBIRTH, INFECTED MALIGNITY, VOMITOUS, FOETOPSY, ORCHIDECTOMY, VICTIMAS, ARTERY ERUPTION, CONDEMNED, DIGESTED FLESH, INHUMAN DISSILIENCY, INHERIT DISEASE, DISLIMB, EMBRYONIC DEVOURMENT, INCINERATE, DISGUST, LAPIDATE, CEPHALOTRIPSY, DEFLESHUARY, DISSEMNIATED INTRAVASCULAR COAGULATION, DECAPITATED MIDGET FETUS, LABORATORY OF MORTUARY, and AZATHOTH.

More details will be revealed in the coming months, but in the meantime, you can stay informed by heading over to the festival's recently launched official MySpace page.
HOLY SHIT!!!

:x :x :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

axlash wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
axlash wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:
Orchidectomy rules, and they've only got one demo out. Still waiting for their debut on UBR.
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

that's cool and all, but you realize neither myself or philcore have ever heard a 'song' of theirs?
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

haha i was waiting for someone to take your posts seriously.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

I wasn't taking it seriously.

Also: http://youtube.com/watch?v=u9eDPW1-C1o
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Embryonic Devourment is local to me.
Pretty cool stuff from what I remember hearing.
Glad to see they're getting bigger-ish.
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

Kellan wrote:Embryonic Devourment is local to me.
Pretty cool stuff from what I remember hearing.
Glad to see they're getting bigger-ish.
Going to see them in two weeks on the NRW Deathfest. :lol: They're pretty good, very technical.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Archive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tup:
Ezekiel 23:20
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

Kellan wrote:Embryonic Devourment is local to me.

:lol: that sucks. I dont want any of these bands within a 300 mile radius of me
Bigupdamandem
n0ob

Post by Bigupdamandem »

WHAAT THA FAK IS POOOLEEEEND?
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

:fag: music
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Jericho wrote:
:fag: music
:irony:
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

PhilCore wrote:
CFH Eternal wrote:Decapitated Midget Fetus.....
swell guys, big hearts.
:lol: :lol:
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]