I know someone can help with this

Talk about anything Pantera related....
tclarkbaker
Creampuff

I know someone can help with this

Post by tclarkbaker »

I am looking for the 101 proof shotglass. I had one for a long time and my man broke it :fur: (it was an accident, of course) But it broke my heart. Please help if you can.
-TRISHA
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

by breaking your novelty shotglass your man was subconsciously trying to confess that he fucked your best friend.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Re: I know someone can help with this

Post by Aeon »

tclarkbaker wrote:I am looking for the 101 proof shotglass. I had one for a long time and my man broke it :fur: (it was an accident, of course) But it broke my heart. Please help if you can.
I've got a dozen of these in my office. Too bad you can't have any of them.
HA HA.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

would be an awesome story if he hit you with it
... You're killing me, Smalls.
FatRufusFucksYou
Hail Dimebag

Post by FatRufusFucksYou »

Wayne wrote:would be an awesome story if he hit* you with it
*fucked
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

I'll give you one if you pm me a picture of your tits and ass
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

only 101 were made. likelyhood is only a few more exist. if you want another its going to cost you.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.

Post by Guest »

DBS wrote:only 101 were made. likelyhood is only a few more exist. if you want another its going to cost you.
if that's true that's terribly gay and hilarious :lol:
tclarkbaker
Creampuff

Post by tclarkbaker »

Wow, you guys must have absolutely nothing going on in your lives since you all have the time to make comments about something you have no real information on. Get a life and maybe some ass. Then perhaps you won't feel the need to spend all of you time responding to posts that don't interest you.
-TRISHA
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

:lol:
he must have hit you with it
... You're killing me, Smalls.

Re: I know someone can help with this

Post by Guest »

Aeon wrote:
tclarkbaker wrote:I am looking for the 101 proof shotglass. I had one for a long time and my man broke it :fur: (it was an accident, of course) But it broke my heart. Please help if you can.
I've got a dozen of these in my office. Too bad you can't have any of them.
HA HA.
May I please have one, Aeon? :)
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

PhilCore wrote:by breaking your novelty shotglass your man was subconsciously trying to confess that he fucked your best friend.
How very Freudian of you.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

making posts is really cutting into my getting a life and getting ass time!
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

tclarkbaker wrote:Wow, you guys must have absolutely nothing going on in your lives since you all have the time to make comments about something you have no real information on. Get a life and maybe some ass. Then perhaps you won't feel the need to spend all of you time responding to posts that don't interest you.
when you broke a shot glass it 'broke your heart' and yet you tell people here to get a life?
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

tclarkbaker wrote:Wow, you guys must have absolutely nothing going on in your lives since you all have the time to make comments about something you have no real information on. Get a life and maybe some ass. Then perhaps you won't feel the need to spend all of you time responding to posts that don't interest you.
Ebay.Com jackass. Walk on home boy. :|): :|): :|):
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
chvyracr
Creampuff

Post by chvyracr »

no shotglass but i have a sighned guitar pick
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
PhilCore wrote:by breaking your novelty shotglass your man was subconsciously trying to confess that he fucked your best friend.
That or he thinks of his mom whilst in the sack. That's what I got from it anyway.
Getcha Hate!
sakataj
Creampuff

Post by sakataj »

fff
sakataj
Creampuff

Post by sakataj »

ok OFF THE SUBJECT! I SAW PANTERA WHEN I WAS A LITTLE KID IN MEMPHIS TN I THINK IT WAS ON THE COWBOYS FROM HELL TOUR ANY IDEA HOW I CAN FIND THE DATE/VENUE THAT IT WAS PLAYED AT?
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

sakataj wrote:ok OFF THE SUBJECT! I SAW PANTERA WHEN I WAS A LITTLE KID IN MEMPHIS TN I THINK IT WAS ON THE COWBOYS FROM HELL TOUR ANY IDEA HOW I CAN FIND THE DATE/VENUE THAT IT WAS PLAYED AT?
HOLY SHIT NO WAY YOU SAW PANTERA BACK WHEN THEY WERE ON THE COWBOYS TOUR THATS SO FUCKING AWESOME I WAS LIKE 10 YEARS OLD BACK THEN IT WAS REALLY COOL, AND FUN, THIS ONE TIME I ATE A PUDDING POP AND IT GOT ALL OVER MY FACE...HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Oh, shush.
sakataj
Creampuff

Post by sakataj »

eat my dick motherfucker! i just asked for someone to help me out with some info and there always has to be some cocksucker who just has to be a jackass!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

sakataj wrote:eat my dick motherfucker! i just asked for someone to help me out with some info and there always has to be some cocksucker who just has to be a jackass!
How the fuck do you expect anyone to pull a venue out of their ass with such a myriad of information as "I SAW DEM WEH I WUZ A LITTLE KID IN MEMPHIS". Eat some fuckin rocks for fucks sake.
Getcha Hate!
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:
fuck that hack. :tdown:
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

sakataj wrote:fff
there's no need to shout!
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

PhilCore wrote:
<THe_FeAR> wrote:
fuck that hack. :tdown:
WTF? Any guy that believes boys want to kill their fathers and fuck their mothers is clearly a genius of psychology, and any guy who actually does it is - well... in prison.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
Joebassman
Creampuff

Post by Joebassman »

i live in a far far country frm the states...and would be sooooo stoked if some kind person could send me sum old 80s panter bass tabs...frm like projects in the jungle,power meatal etc etc...thnks sooo much....its sooo hard to find
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Joebassman wrote:i live in a far far country frm the states...and would be sooooo stoked if some kind person could send me sum old 80s panter bass tabs...frm like projects in the jungle,power meatal etc etc...thnks sooo much....its sooo hard to find
Im not sure you could read the bass tabs judging by your post. :shock:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
megavic77
Creampuff

Post by megavic77 »

Try EBAY
" Ya got any beer in the back dude?"
-Dime-
Joebassman
Creampuff

Post by Joebassman »

i can read just find mate...i type too fast and fat finger the keyboard...lol...just want them so much...coz i live in the bottom corner of the world were not much gets to us....plus im always in a rush...so stfu and send me the tabs!