Cemetary Gates???

Talk about anything Pantera related....
ghymnbe
Creampuff

Post by ghymnbe »

Since Dime's untimely death, everytime I hear it, I think of the thoughts in Vinnie's head.

Post by Guest »

ghymnbe wrote:Since Dime's untimely death, everytime I hear it, I think of the thoughts in Vinnie's head.

well.....................................fuck.
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

I don't listen to Pantera to get all bummed out. Listening to Pantera just reminds me of how awesome they were and just the good shit that happened. What ended up happening was fucked up, but you don't have to dwell on it. I choose rather to enjoy the music just like I always did, as opposed to let it remind me of Dime's death and the anger between Phil and Vinnie. Darrell didn't create a bunch of masterpieces for people to just get depressed over. The only thing that you need to think about when you listen to Pantera is how awesome they were :tup:.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

warhead dime wrote:I don't listen to Pantera to get all bummed out. Listening to Pantera just reminds me of how awesome they were and just the good shit that happened. What ended up happening was fucked up, but you don't have to dwell on it. I choose rather to enjoy the music just like I always did, as opposed to let it remind me of Dime's death and the anger between Phil and Vinnie. Darrell didn't create a bunch of masterpieces for people to just get depressed over. The only thing that you need to think about when you listen to Pantera is how awesome they were :tup:.
Well, personally I think Pantera's music reminds too many people of Dime, and therefore they get sad when they listen to it. Therefore, I think all of Pantera's music should be banned, and every trace of their recorded material should be destroyed. That way we can move on and forget, and people won't be sad about Dime anymore. Problem solved.

We've still got great bands like Linkin Park, Foo Fighters and Simple Plan, afterall.
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

smoke weed
you know sometimes i wonder..
Larm vitch ventium
Foxy Stoat

Post by Larm vitch ventium »

PANTERAISGAY wrote:PANTERA SUCKS IM GLAD THAT THE LEAD SINGER COMMITED SUCIDIDE AND THAT THE LEAD GUTARIST GOT SHIT IN THE FACE BY SOME BLACK GUY, THE BAND DESERVED IT, LOL THATS HOW BAD THEY SUCK BALLS. IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM YOU SUCK BALLS.
Who the fuck....Is this Zakk Wylde?
[quote="Psycho Gangster"]payday is like a hot bitch sucking your dick and then handing you a bill when she's done. :tup:[/quote]
Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

Post by Maelstrom »

PANTERAISGAY wrote:IM GLAD THAT THE LEAD SINGER COMMITED SUCIDIDE
:?
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

Maelstrom wrote:
PANTERAISGAY wrote:IM GLAD THAT THE LEAD SINGER COMMITED SUCIDIDE
:?
What do you expect with a screen name like panteraisgay :roll:
Janine
Trendkiller

Post by Janine »

PANTERAISGAY wrote:PANTERA SUCKS IM GLAD THAT THE LEAD SINGER COMMITED SUCIDIDE
:lol:
blackenedheart
n0ob

Post by blackenedheart »

PANTERAISGAY wrote:PANTERA SUCKS IM GLAD THAT THE LEAD SINGER COMMITED SUCIDIDE AND THAT THE LEAD GUTARIST GOT SHIT IN THE FACE BY SOME BLACK GUY, THE BAND DESERVED IT, LOL THATS HOW BAD THEY SUCK BALLS. IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM YOU SUCK BALLS.
what the fuck are you talking about?

what are you doing on a pantera board if you don't like them?

what kind of music do you like? (probably n sync or some queer shit)
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

blackenedheart wrote:
what the fuck are you talking about?

what are you doing on a pantera board if you don't like them?

what kind of music do you like? (probably n sync or some queer shit)
Thank God for the real fans like you who come to Pantera's aid when they get badmouthed!!!

R.I.P Dime.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

I like this song better on 101 Proof.
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
blackenedheart
n0ob

Post by blackenedheart »

HoustonKJ wrote:I like this song better on 101 Proof.
Cemetery Gates? he sounds too drunk
Legion
I will fuck you up

Post by Legion »

ghymnbe wrote:Since Dime's untimely death, everytime I hear it, I think of the thoughts in Vinnie's head.
woah that's some heavy shit man!!!
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

blackenedheart wrote:
HoustonKJ wrote:I like this song better on 101 Proof.
Cemetery Gates? he sounds too drunk
Mmm, he sounds genuinely sorrowful, and has that deep drawl to his words, but I don't think he sounds overly intoxicated. But I could see how someone else would.
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

walnut wrote:
Sore Neck 101 wrote:
walnut wrote:Cemetary Gaytes would have been a better song if it had Fred Durst rapping over it instead of Phil's gay ass singing. Dime trying to be fancy on the guitar kind of gets annoying, too.
Wot a Fucktard :fu:
You have to admit, the singing is pretty talentless. As for Dimebeg's guitar playing.....well, it's okay I guess, but he's no Kurt Cobain, that's for sure.
and thats a bad thing? :fu:
blackenedheart
n0ob

Post by blackenedheart »

HoustonKJ wrote:Mmm, he sounds genuinely sorrowful, and has that deep drawl to his words, but I don't think he sounds overly intoxicated. But I could see how someone else would.
he slurs his words, and it sounded like shit....compared to the studio version, the live version sucks
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

Revolver wrote:
Avulsed wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Jericho wrote:No, the song demonstrates how the "Texas-based band" was able to suddenly rise above obscurity into a more mainstream scene, while sparking a ten year legacy and garnering a devoted following
Stop posting.
Seriously.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cemetery_Gates

"This song demonstrates how the Texas-based band was able to suddenly rise above obscurity into a much more mainstream scene, while sparking a ten year legacy and garnering a devoted following. "

:lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this never stops being funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

walnut wrote:
Sore Neck 101 wrote:
walnut wrote:Cemetary Gaytes would have been a better song if it had Fred Durst rapping over it instead of Phil's gay ass singing. Dime trying to be fancy on the guitar kind of gets annoying, too.
You have to admit, the singing is pretty talentless. As for Dimebeg's guitar playing.....well, it's okay I guess, but he's no Kurt Cobain, that's for sure.
Wow did everyone miss this comment? Did he use Dimebag and Kurt Cobain in the same sentence...they're not even on the same planet.... :fur: DIMEBAG RULED!!!!!>Cobain - suicide is for cowards.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Fan4ever wrote:
walnut wrote:
Sore Neck 101 wrote:
Wow did everyone miss this comment? Did he use Dimebag and Kurt Cobain in the same sentence...they're not even on the same planet.... :fur: DIMEBAG RULED!!!!!>Cobain - suicide is for cowards.
Please. Did Dime ever play anything as amazing as Smells Like Teen Spirit?

And as for suicide, how do you know Dime's death wasn't one giant conspiracy orchastrated by the man himself?
Janine
Trendkiller

Post by Janine »

walnut wrote:
Fan4ever wrote:
walnut wrote:
Sore Neck 101 wrote:
Please. Did Dime ever play anything as amazing as Smells Like Teen Spirit?
:lol: @ amazing and @ Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Bad call! :tdown:
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

do you have boobs?
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

sorry but Cobain doesn't have shit on Dime...end of story...NO CONTEST!
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

and as for the conspiracy theory about Dime orchastrating his own death, well that's just humorous :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

:lll: :lll: :lll: :lll:

CoercedCoexistence wrote:
Revolver wrote:
Avulsed wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Jericho wrote:No, the song demonstrates how the "Texas-based band" was able to suddenly rise above obscurity into a more mainstream scene, while sparking a ten year legacy and garnering a devoted following
Stop posting.
Seriously.

"This song demonstrates how the Texas-based band was able to suddenly rise above obscurity into a much more mainstream scene, while sparking a ten year legacy and garnering a devoted following. "

i can't believe i missed this, what a faggot :lol: :lol: :lol:
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

:shock:
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:lol:
lolz
Dimebaggage
Mouth For War

Post by Dimebaggage »

walnut wrote:
Sore Neck 101 wrote:
:lll: :lll: :lll: :lll:
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

walnut wrote:
Sore Neck 101 wrote:
:lol: :lol:
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

HoustonKJ wrote:
walnut wrote:
Sore Neck 101 wrote:
:lol: :lol:
He's clearly just trying to be funny, only he's failing.
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
blackenedheart
n0ob

Post by blackenedheart »

who is this guy?
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

I don't know but he must have a walnut for a brain :lol: :lol:
[quote="Edna Bodine"]When you start trashing "The Price Is Right," you ARE talking to me.[/quote]
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Oh noes you didnt!
lolz
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

what an idiot. nirvana faggit. pantera owns nirvana BY FARno comparison

pantera is a man

nirvana is a pubic hair that falls out after a few days

so maybe there is a comparsion.
blackenedheart
n0ob

Post by blackenedheart »

you can't really compare different genres though
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

walnut wrote:Please. Did Dime ever play anything as amazing as Smells Like Teen Spirit?

:negro:
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
Larm vitch ventium
Foxy Stoat

Post by Larm vitch ventium »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:pantera is a man

:lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll:
[quote="Psycho Gangster"]payday is like a hot bitch sucking your dick and then handing you a bill when she's done. :tup:[/quote]
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

this thread represents everything that's bad about anything.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

CoercedCoexistence wrote:
Revolver wrote:
Avulsed wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Stop posting.
Seriously.

[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Fact is, Dime-bag had a drinking problem that was out of control, which is why he never amounted to anything as a rapper. I heard he was capable of drinking up to an entire six pack in a single night!