Favorite Pantera tour/concert....

Talk about anything Pantera related....
rawzilla
Cowboy From Hell

Favorite Pantera tour/concert....

Post by rawzilla »

The very first show I saw was in '92 (I believe)...they opened up for Skid Row. Awesome show and rows of seats were knocked out. In all, I've seen 7 shows.
The best show I saw was Pantera/White Zombie/Deftones. Don't care too much for Zombie but never saw them live so it was ok. It was a big venue and it was out of control. They opened with Suicide Note and just kicked ass throughout. Phil was ranting about how Metallica 100% sold out ( I think this was when Load came out). Good shit.
Runner up goes to Pantera/Crowbar on the FBD tour and Pantera/Slayer/Morbid Angel on the RTS tour.
Let's hear some Pantera concert experiences. Would love to hear some hilarious Phil rants.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

:zzz:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
rawzilla
Cowboy From Hell

Post by rawzilla »

Yeah this might be a boring topic for someone like you who spends every minute of the day on this board. Also I've seen your pic and you look like a 14 year old girl so go screw.
Go back to the Free Zone homo.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

rawzilla wrote:Yeah this might be a boring topic for someone like you who spends every minute of the day on this board. Also I've seen your pic and you look like a 14 year old girl so go screw.
:lol: Owned. Lager's a nice guy though, he just tries to be a hard ass on here.
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

rawzilla wrote:Yeah this might be a boring topic for someone like you who spends every minute of the day on this board. Also I've seen your pic and you look like a 14 year old girl so go screw.
You've seen one picture of me, when I was 15.
Summers_eve wrote:Lager's a nice guy though, he just tries to be a hard ass on here.
I am a hard-ass. grr.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Lager wrote:I am a hard-ass. grr.
:|):
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

summers_eve wrote:
Lager wrote:I am a hard-ass. grr.
:|):
It's a tight fit! :shock:
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

Dude how the fuck do you get 13,000 posts? :lol:
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

MDlifer90 wrote:Dude how the fuck do you get 13,000 posts? :lol:
Not having many responsibilities and spending all your time downloading music and posting at the PBB. More power to him though.
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

That's what I do though. :lol: I still couldn't find a way to post 24 times per day.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

MDlifer90 wrote:That's what I do though. :lol: I still couldn't find a way to post 24 times per day.
Yeah but Lager get's into "my music taste is better than yours" arguments and that easily eats up 78 posts in an hour.
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

I think he talks so much because he's actually a girl. Lager post your tittays!!! :|):
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

A lot of :lol: clicking, a lot of nothing to do on week nights, no job, and summer vacation :tup:

Post a picture of yourself.
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

Lager wrote:
A lot of :lol: clicking, a lot of nothing to do on week nights, no job, and summer vacation :tup:

Dude you sound like me.
No, I don't want countless PBB faggots jerking off to it.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Lager wrote:
Or more or less no life in general, so whilst you'vee been pissing around here all night (and day) I've been out drinking some quality lager. :tup:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Jericho wrote:
Lager wrote:
Or more or less no life in general, so whilst you'vee been pissing around here all night (and day) I've been out drinking some quality lager. :tup:
Bwahahahaha :lol: You sad fuck
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Jericho wrote:
Lager wrote:
It's funny how you make assumptions on my social life when you care so much about people over a message board you got butthurt for weeks and didn't post, then when you did post, it was only more lies created to make you look good; again, on a message board.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

can't you all just get along
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

MDlifer90 wrote:
Lager wrote:

Dude you sound like me.
Your right to comment anyone's looks/gender/anything about them in real life is void when you are too scared to post a picture yourself. Even Jericho posted his pic, even if he did later try and say it was someone else.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

shit son I forgot about you and the pbb until I started listeing to pantera again. :lol:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Jericho wrote:shit son I forgot about you and the pbb until I started listeing to pantera again. :lol:
You wish :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Jericho wrote:shit son I forgot about you and the pbb until I started listeing to pantera again. :lol:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

i bet lager drove you to a shrink
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

summers_eve wrote:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
Hey he doesn't fucking rip peoples lies off faggot
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

:fu:
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Metal Magic Tour was the best
:zzz:
lolz
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

Lager wrote:
MDlifer90 wrote:
Lager wrote:

Dude you sound like me.
Your right to comment anyone's looks/gender/anything about them in real life is void when you are too scared to post a picture yourself. Even Jericho posted his pic, even if he did later try and say it was someone else.
I look like your regular bum. I don't wanna see my face all over the PBB because I hate looking at myself. Good enough?
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

MDlifer90 wrote:
Lager wrote:
MDlifer90 wrote:
Lager wrote:

Dude you sound like me.
I look like your regular bum. I don't wanna see my face all over the PBB because I hate looking at myself. Good enough?
No. Pussy
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

Lager wrote:
MDlifer90 wrote:
Lager wrote:
MDlifer90 wrote:
Lager wrote:

Dude you sound like me.
No. Pussy
ok
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Re: Favorite Pantera tour/concert....

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

rawzilla wrote:The very first show I saw was in '92 (I believe)...they opened up for Skid Row. Awesome show and rows of seats were knocked out. In all, I've seen 7 shows.
The best show I saw was Pantera/White Zombie/Deftones. Don't care too much for Zombie but never saw them live so it was ok. It was a big venue and it was out of control. They opened with Suicide Note and just kicked ass throughout. Phil was ranting about how Metallica 100% sold out ( I think this was when Load came out). Good shit.
Runner up goes to Pantera/Crowbar on the FBD tour and Pantera/Slayer/Morbid Angel on the RTS tour.
Let's hear some Pantera concert experiences. Would love to hear some hilarious Phil rants.
92 and 96 respectively. :tup: If you were in Philly at was at those shows.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
Janine
Trendkiller

Post by Janine »

They only came out here like once every five years, I was lucky enough to see the RIS tour a few months before they stopped playing altogether in May 2001. It was a good concert but I heard '96's TGSTK was better - it's hard to compare though cos the music changed so much during that time and album to album ...
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

1997 ozzfest
1998 Redrocks
Get killed.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Slipknot_Kickass666 wrote:you guys, I am faggots :fag: Let me pentrate u.
I have you ever considered committing suicide? I highly recommend it.. :tup:
Get killed.
MDlifer90
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MDlifer90 »

Jefferino wrote:
Slipknot_Kickass666 wrote:you guys, I am faggots :fag: Let me pentrate u.
I have you ever considered committing suicide? I highly recommend it.. :tup:
We aren't that lucky. But the faggot did go to official pantera. But he'll still be gay even there.
[color=red]Terps B-ball 20-7!!!![/color]
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Re: Favorite Pantera tour/concert....

Post by Scarlett »

Spoke In The Fuckin wheel wrote:
rawzilla wrote:The very first show I saw was in '92 (I believe)...they opened up for Skid Row. Awesome show and rows of seats were knocked out. In all, I've seen 7 shows.
92 and 96 respectively. :tup: If you were in Philly at was at those shows.
I saw them twice at the Tower Theater in Philly....BADASS!!!!! They got snowed in and Phil was begging for someone to throw him some weed up on stage! :tup: