Short Wacken Report

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
charlie
formerly known as threak

Short Wacken Report

Post by charlie »

Got back last night after two solid days of travelling. The traffic jam on the motorway lasted almost 7 hours. It was fucking awesome though, with people sitting on car roofs whilst driving, blasting metal and still drinking.

Emperor were fucking incredible beyond all expectations, as were COB and Morbid Angel.

:tup:
GRIM
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

2 days to travel when a plane takes an hour = :zzz:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

True, I did the coach thing this year too. I was tricked into thinking that travelling through different countries would be cool. We just stopped at grotty service stations where the locals scowled at you like pieces of shit. So they got the same back. I saw no good sights, the people around me on the bus were lame too. Next year I'm flying, and it'll be cheaper too.

Emperor were so fucking good though. Bodom were a lot better than I expected too. The crowd went crazy, I got some guys shoe and accidently hit my friend in the face with it. Then I threw it at some random guys head, some foreigner talked some random language at me and frowned at me, I laughed and then carried on trying to throw crowd surfers up a bit so they'd come down at a sharper angle, therefore, more chance of them landing on their heads.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Best time fucking ever.

Emperor, Morbid Angel, Ministry, Cob... fucking amazing. Just got back this afternoon. Spent some time in Hamburg afterwards :tup:
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

I flew over in 03 and never want to do it again. You are tired as fuck after carrying a big bag. Plus, with a car you can be more flexible with when you travel, you can bring back more cds + merch etc..., and you can take extravagant shit to make the campsite experience better.
GRIM