Don't give Up Phil

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
tandoni
Creampuff

Don't give Up Phil

Post by tandoni »

I just wanted to express my condolences, Phil it ain't your fault, what happened was a freak occurence and peace to dime's family and of course pantera. I feel it is sad that pantera ended up in confusion, and I guess these things happen, I knew in my heart that Pantera had said what it wanted to say and times change and all of that, in all the mess, you gotta look for the shiny diamond pantera posessed and leave it at that. As fucked up as it is, we can always press play on our cd's and hear the great sound dime and pantera created. Peace to Vinnie, dime's brother, dime's a legend, we have to be grateful for the part of his life he left for all of us. It sounds corny but we have to soldier on and all of that.
I live in Australia, play guitar, saw pantera live, they kicked my ass, I guess I will never forget them. Stay on the straight and narrow people, appreciate and don't take for granted the life that you have. Peace, Timo
White Boy
Lynch Mob

Post by White Boy »

edited :zzz:
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

White boy there is no need for that.
If someone wishes to express themselves in this Memorial area then so let be it :tup:
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

upyours wrote:White boy there is no need for that.
If someone wishes to express themselves in this Memorial area then so let be it :tup:
word
ssh
Get Fat

Re: Don't give Up Phil

Post by ssh »

tandoni wrote:I just wanted to express my condolences, Phil it ain't your fault, what happened was a freak occurence and peace to dime's family and of course pantera. I feel it is sad that pantera ended up in confusion, and I guess these things happen, I knew in my heart that Pantera had said what it wanted to say and times change and all of that, in all the mess, you gotta look for the shiny diamond pantera posessed and leave it at that. As fucked up as it is, we can always press play on our cd's and hear the great sound dime and pantera created. Peace to Vinnie, dime's brother, dime's a legend, we have to be grateful for the part of his life he left for all of us. It sounds corny but we have to soldier on and all of that.
I live in Australia, play guitar, saw pantera live, they kicked my ass, I guess I will never forget them. Stay on the straight and narrow people, appreciate and don't take for granted the life that you have. Peace, Timo
phil already feels bad enough about killing dimebag. no need to rub it in.
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

ssh wrote:
tandoni wrote:I just wanted to express my condolences, Phil it ain't your fault, what happened was a freak occurence and peace to dime's family and of course pantera. I feel it is sad that pantera ended up in confusion, and I guess these things happen, I knew in my heart that Pantera had said what it wanted to say and times change and all of that, in all the mess, you gotta look for the shiny diamond pantera posessed and leave it at that. As fucked up as it is, we can always press play on our cd's and hear the great sound dime and pantera created. Peace to Vinnie, dime's brother, dime's a legend, we have to be grateful for the part of his life he left for all of us. It sounds corny but we have to soldier on and all of that.
:lol:
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
DevilAnse
Creampuff Sr.

Post by DevilAnse »

Don't give up, Tandoni.
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

hektik wrote:
ssh wrote:
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

CoercedCoexistence wrote:
upyours wrote:White boy there is no need for that.
word
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Right on, bro. :tup:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.