Artimus Pyledriver /Slunt Tour dates

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Porch Monkey
Creampuff

Post by Porch Monkey »

Bren wrote:
Porch Monkey wrote:

And you have done what? Oh yeah post counts on pantera's messageboard, rad puddin, totally rad.....
you're the one posting tourdates here doofus
yeah trying to promote a tour is a bad idea. No wonder you manage a messageboard. Brilliant......

ok girls, I gotta go do this for a while:

THIS is what i do between tours.....
Last edited by Porch Monkey on Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Porch Monkey wrote: yeah trying to promote a tour is a bad idea. No wonder you manage a messageboard. Brilliant......
yeah trying...and failing :zzz:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Porch Monkey wrote:
Bren wrote:Whoa, your ego needs to be taken down a notch or twenty. You aren't successful. Nobody has heard of you, because you aren't good enough to be heard of. You make zero money from your band, and you never will because your band is not good. Simple. It doesn't matter what me or anyone else does, you still suck. Even if I were homeless and starving, you would still suck.

Putting people down won't make your band any better. A new singer might but I don't expect you to realise that until your out on your ass.

And you have done what? Oh yeah post counts on pantera's messageboard, rad puddin, totally rad.....

Check Revolver magazine this month, Check Headbangers Ball, hell check our myspace, your comment that no one has heard us is baseless and proven unture and trite with one click of your mouse. But you keep flockin with the sheep, Ya know that internet cred is fuckin what it's all about....

Enlighten us all on what your contribution to this world is, no really it must be prolific. Son, I've done and seen things you've only dreamed of.
Hoo-fuckin-ray. You have the money to buy management and to afford recording time in a studio. You'll be the silver spoonfed band that never was. Fact is that you're all amateur musicians with little to no knowledge of your instruments or songwriting. Uninspired riffs, stupid lyrics that any faggot right out of high school would write in his journal and an all out slap in the face to song construction.

Yeah, go ahead and ask people to visit your MySpace to see how many friends you have and then mockingly say "internet cred is what its all about". Being on Headbanger's Ball doesn't prove anything. I could buy that kind of exposure too if I had the money, but I don't. I'll have to work hard to get my band out there. Thats the difference between me and you.

Maybe you should practice between tours instead of skateboarding with your shirt off like a white trailer trash piece of shit. I'm sure theres plenty of time to get your chops up between Suzie and Tommy's birthday.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Holy shit, he has been cloned twice. Color me enviouss.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Norm
Huggable

Post by Norm »

Would you be mad if I told you I had a downloaded copy of your album and i think it kinda sucks?
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]I am a soldier of metal and ready to attack dressed in tight ass jeans, studded belt, kickass combat boots and black t-shirt and bullet belt around my shoulder and sword in my hand. Hail Odin.[/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Porch Monkey wrote:
DBS wrote:
Porch Monkey wrote:The cats who dig ZZ Top, Buzzoven, or COC would most likely be into us, so give a listen if ya got time.
i like ZZ Top and COC. im a huge clutch fan and i love southern rock. but your band sucks. im glad you're "thick skinned y'all" cos you're going to get a lot of bad reviews with this stuff. its unoriginal bile which belongs in a bargain bin. your friends in high places dont mean anything, you and your awful excuse for a band can hold hands with phil anselmo and id still hate you.

this isn't a question of you being successful, this is simply the fact that your band sucks. your name sucks. you look like a bunch of inbreds. stop making music.
Haha, wow seriousily man have ya looked at yourself lately?

Dragonforce eh? Please go to college, if you think that horseshit is cool, you better find yourself a good job, cut your hair, and find your place in society.

I'll go out on a limb and say this: You will never sign a record deal, you will never tour, and no one will ever give two shits about your band. Typically envy is the root of shit talking in the world of music.

Dude file those fucking buck ass dick scrapers you call front teeth away and let me know when you guys get done with that rad demo your recording. I bet your guitar tone sounds like a wet fart in a tin can. Nice fuckin recording set up, what is that The Guitar Center Super Tuesday Special? I'm doing everything you want to do, Touring, Recording (in a real studio) Our Video was on Headbangers Ball (http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/player.jhtml?id=1524157 ), and we we signed to one of the best Booking agency's in the country (www.TKOco.com) Have a bad ass record label that believes in us (DRT Entertainment)! You have zero on us pal. Have you ever even played live? You guys look like a bunch of wannabe 80's metal dorks. That shit wasn't cool then, and it sure as shit ain't cool now. The irony is overwhelming. Your most likly one of those dorks that wears band shirts of bands that you never saw live.

Your comedic value is astonishing. I think I will hang out and dog you out for a while.....

Behold The Buck Teeth Of Death:

woah. i concede. i am envious of your band. you're right to make fun of me for having long hair, just like you. im sorry i made a band twenty times more talented than you and produce music for fun, rather than try and sell my music to as many message boards as possible. can you please forgive me for not having the cash to buy a 4 minute slot on headbangers ball. your credentials mean nothing, you know as well as i do there's a thousand other bands that have record deals and tour, but suck major dick. you slot nicely into that final catagory, you hick piece of shit.

dragonforce? where did that come from? and i can bet im a little bit more intelligent than you. you are most certainly not doing what i want to do, you are failing miserably at what could be considered a great opportunity. go fuck your sister, cletus.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Porch Monkey i had no opinion of you or your band really, i was lukewarm :|

after observing your exchange with DBS i think i find you slightly annoying. i'll get back to you when i feel something more concrete.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

a porch monkey got owned. who didn't see this one coming
... You're killing me, Smalls.