What's going on with Phil?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
JCoxxx33
Creampuff

Post by JCoxxx33 »

Sore neck...

I write "RIP Dime" because I genuinely miss the music that defined two decades of my life....

Yes, Phil is extremely talented, and no frontman has better skills .. He made Pantera what it is, just as much as Vinnie, Rex or Dimebag... But because of Phil's ego and off-stage bullshit, the band broke up and the rest is history.

Fuck him........................................... Until the new Down comes out, then I'm buying the SHIT out of it.
RIP Dime
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Re: What's going on with Phil?

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

Jefferino wrote:
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel wrote:He looks like he just came out of a coma.
Are you serious? He's died, he's a (current/former) herion addict, he's a pill popping, alcoholic chainsmoker....but he looks like shit? :roll:
I guess his brain can't keep up with his attitude these days.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

who cares
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

Gor-Gor wrote:who cares
I'm sorry i'm 14. I'm trying to fit in.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
BAYLIS
Cowboy From Hell

Post by BAYLIS »

HoustonKJ wrote:
I wonder what kind of public and media reaction Phil would receive by dying, in the same way Dime did.

as much serious outpouring of mourning? as much praise for his artistry and influence within metal?

serious thought.

Not Taking anything away from Dime but, most people i find who write RIP Dime are fucking emo n00b's who think its cool to do so. i think there wont be ne where near as many ppl doing so for Phil cos it wouldnt be 'cool'.
yeh most likely he wont get as much because sadly people are yousing his death as a way to seem cool and whoring him out and using him witch means now i cant realy even express my sadness 4 his death and pay respects to him without seeming like one of those fags. and yeh 4 the same reason phill wont get as much cuz i have a feeling it wont be 'cool' as sore neck said
aaronCFH wrote:
wat is it with people on this site? does any ACTUALLY like pantera? cause ive heard so much bashing of people that were in pantera. bashing phil,rex, ive even heard people say shit about vinnie, and "dimebag barrell"

fuckin disprespectful bitches. you guys are always talkin about how rex looks old and shit? why are you talkin shit about rex? hes still fuckin playin and you say he looks old? cause he is old, its not like he can help it. you guys need to fuckin respect phil even though he did pretty much cause the break up of pantera. he was still in pantera, bad as motha fucker, and hes stll goin after he had a big ass back surgery. if there wouldnt be phil anselmo there wouldnt have been the pantera we all know and love. so everyone that has been talkin shit about the people in pantera FUCK OFF and show sum goddamn respect. period. and dont start fuckin say shit to me cause you know im right.

if your just hear to say shit about pantera and the people in pantera then get the fuck off of the site.
omg thank you some one with some fuking brains and human descency and RESPECT that most of you fucks are in desperate need of

however i would have to say i have always hated phill AS A PERSON you have to realise he is a dick however musicly he braught somthing to pantera no1 else could i'v heard all vinnie's dime's and rex's side projects and love them all but even they tremble might of pantera witch would not be the band we love without those 4 great men and sadly yes that includes phill
FUCKING HOSTILE!
BAYLIS
Cowboy From Hell

Post by BAYLIS »

HoustonKJ wrote:
I wonder what kind of public and media reaction Phil would receive by dying, in the same way Dime did.

as much serious outpouring of mourning? as much praise for his artistry and influence within metal?

serious thought.

Not Taking anything away from Dime but, most people i find who write RIP Dime are fucking emo n00b's who think its cool to do so. i think there wont be ne where near as many ppl doing so for Phil cos it wouldnt be 'cool'.
yeh most likely he wont get as much because sadly people are yousing his death as a way to seem cool and whoring him out and using him witch means now i cant realy even express my sadness 4 his death and pay respects to him without seeming like one of those fags. and yeh 4 the same reason phill wont get as much cuz i have a feeling it wont be 'cool' as sore neck said
aaronCFH wrote:
wat is it with people on this site? does any ACTUALLY like pantera? cause ive heard so much bashing of people that were in pantera. bashing phil,rex, ive even heard people say shit about vinnie, and "dimebag barrell"

fuckin disprespectful bitches. you guys are always talkin about how rex looks old and shit? why are you talkin shit about rex? hes still fuckin playin and you say he looks old? cause he is old, its not like he can help it. you guys need to fuckin respect phil even though he did pretty much cause the break up of pantera. he was still in pantera, bad as motha fucker, and hes stll goin after he had a big ass back surgery. if there wouldnt be phil anselmo there wouldnt have been the pantera we all know and love. so everyone that has been talkin shit about the people in pantera FUCK OFF and show sum goddamn respect. period. and dont start fuckin say shit to me cause you know im right.

if your just hear to say shit about pantera and the people in pantera then get the fuck off of the site.
omg thank you some one with some fuking brains and human descency and RESPECT that most of you fucks are in desperate need of

however i would have to say i have always hated phill AS A PERSON you have to realise he is a dick however musicly he braught somthing to pantera no1 else could i'v heard all vinnie's dime's and rex's side projects and love them all but even they tremble might of pantera witch would not be the band we love without those 4 great men and sadly yes that includes phill
FUCKING HOSTILE!