Post your Dimebag guitar.

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

masterdebradwick wrote:That's fucked up dude. Why would you make fun of something like that man? Not fucking cool. I can't believe you would say something about that. My brother and I were close as brothers can be and I can't even fathom that you would say something that low man. Just know that if something like that happened to you i wouldn't say something like that.
:|): :PP: ?
[quote="Edna Bodine"][quote="Richard The Duke"]What do you do when you take a monster shit and you realize that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom??[/quote]

pick it up and throw it out the window[/quote]
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Watw-Drums wrote:
masterdebradwick wrote:That's fucked up dude. Why would you make fun of something like that man? Not fucking cool. I can't believe you would say something about that. My brother and I were close as brothers can be and I can't even fathom that you would say something that low man. Just know that if something like that happened to you i wouldn't say something like that.
:lol: :lol:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

dead forever wrote:
Watw-Drums wrote:
:tdown: :no:
Suck me
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

dead forever wrote:
Watw-Drums wrote:
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Watw-Drums wrote:
Shut up you fucking faggot and learn to love abuse of unknowns dead relatives. Fucking pussy. I hope your relatives are dead. Tell me which ones so I can make fun!
[quote="Edna Bodine"][quote="Richard The Duke"]What do you do when you take a monster shit and you realize that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom??[/quote]

MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

hey guys i got the washburn stealth and the dime trib dean its cheap and very nice
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:bs:
lolz
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

your saying bull to me about not having em if yes reply cos ill put a pic up
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

MINI DIME wrote:your saying bull to me about not having em if yes reply cos ill put a pic up
Oh shit!
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

oh shit what
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Watw-Drums wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Watw-Drums wrote:
Shut up you fucking faggot and learn to love abuse of unknowns dead relatives. Fucking pussy. I hope your relatives are dead. Tell me which ones so I can make fun!
Fuck you faggot. You will die slow for being such a condensending yellow bellied anal whore :fu:
Suck me
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Watw-Drums wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Watw-Drums wrote:
Fuck you faggot. You will die slow for being such a condensending yellow bellied anal whore :fu:
Shut up you whinny little bitch :zzz:
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

Watw-Drums wrote:
dead forever wrote:
Watw-Drums wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

MINI DIME wrote:your saying bull to me about not having em if yes reply cos ill put a pic up
just kidding bra :|):
lolz
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

cheers bro ill post a pic any who http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlGAtrMgVz8 this is me playing walk.....ignore the magic shit just a bet with me mate that i could do the tricks he asked me
War_Nerve116
Creampuff

Post by War_Nerve116 »

MINI DIME wrote:cheers bro ill post a pic any who http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlGAtrMgVz8 this is me playing walk.....ignore the magic shit just a bet with me mate that i could do the tricks he asked me
Are you in drop d? sounds like your not...
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

na man thats the thing ive read sooooooooo many tabs and they have all diferent tunings i mean i just go with my own sound i know its sounds high but i dont care anymore because people are just telling me to be myself try not to be someone else you know.....thanks for the advice i think i willl use drop d...im in a pantera tribute band at the moment soooooo ill see how they sound
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

You play the main riff wrong.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

the whole re spect walk bit na i got this bick which some guy and dime wrote and its says either 1 bend open or open 1 2 open so i used the open 1 2 open people think its like 21 open or summin but it aint...
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

it's just a bend on the 1st fret.

You should learn a different song, though, every band and their mother play walk.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

ye i no know man but dime loved walk soooo you know ......i know all pantera songs off cowboys from hell and vulgar no offense but i couldnt get into the newer albums.....well only 5 mins alone an im broken were the only newest songs i like
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

9 posts and I already hate you

FatRufusFucksYou
Hail Dimebag

Post by FatRufusFucksYou »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:condensending
***condescending

You should've said 'patronizing'.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

hang yourself with your slipknot shirt
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

fuck you least i got a taste in music i dont follow other peoples opinions i came on here hoping to talk about pantera with pantera fans what a stupid idea that was....................................................ya know you are sad you sit here and ask some girl to show her body just got to a strip joint :|): or even better get a girlfriend
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

MINI DIME wrote:fuck you least i got a taste in music i dont follow other peoples opinions i came on here hoping to talk about pantera with pantera fans what a stupid idea that was....................................................ya know you are sad you sit here and ask some girl to show her body just got to a strip joint :|): or even better get a girlfriend
Got to a strip joint? You're a stupid shit

Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

:lol: :lol: God thats awful
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

ACTUALLY MOST BANDS INCLUDING PANTERA DAMAGEPLAN WENT TO EM
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

MINI DIME wrote:ACTUALLY MOST BANDS INCLUDING PANTERA DAMAGEPLAN WENT TO EM
Wow, I'm awfully sorry dude. You're obviously too "cowboy" for the likes of me to argue with. I bow my head to you sir.... :fag:

MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

yer i am :fu:
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

THOSE WHO CALL OHTERS GAY OR :fag: ARE USUALLY HIDING THERE OWN GAY FEELINGS
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

Dumbass.
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

is that all you could say
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

is that all you could say
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This guy is my new favourite Hollis

croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

It's probably the guy with all the fake accounts.
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

croninburg wrote:It's probably the guy with all the fake accounts.
Please....Don't tease me

SANDBLASTED
Creampuff

Post by SANDBLASTED »

All i see is alot of lame fucks trying to imitate Dime. Go out and carve your own legacy.
SANDBLASTED
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

SANDBLASTED wrote:All i see is alot of lame fucks trying to imitate Dime. Go out and carve your own legacy*.
Pinewood derby car*.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

hey thats all trivium do thier famous for it there all like ooooooo "metallica rule oh their our idols i learnt alot from james...how to stand how to play..........dimebag dies o yeah dime was our biggest idol for sure" now they even play dean's and matt heafy plays a razorback