some new guitar playing footage

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

some new guitar playing footage

Post by Dimejandro »

sup guys, its been a while since i've posted some vids. I just recorded this one a little while ago, its spastic ink- multimasking. For some reason, the video quality came out shittier than expected.. the original file is 200 megs, so i exported in "high quality" out of windows movie maker (which turned out to be about 5.3 megs hah) and turned out like crap. I was a bit reluctant with sharing this one cuz I wasn't so happy with the outcome, but ah well.. I'm too lazy to re do it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kw5qRxVfqIo

also, I just stopped after the solo. the rest is a couple of keyboard and bass solo's, and a few repeated riffs. sorry again for the bad quality.
I also recorded ginsu frenzy a few months ago, but didn't post it here.. If you havn't seen it here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB0AqnJbF8U
coolio!
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

The music is not to my taste in the slightest, but you've got some mad skills brah :tup:
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

thanks scrot! you've got some badass chops yourself. But yeah, spastic has some wierd melodies, so some dont like it. I gotta admit i dont like the vocals lol. but the guitar licks have some killer phrasing going on.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

Not bad chops kid. Do you have any original music to share? I'd be interested to hear it.
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

nope not really.. i started recording a track for my one man band, but only did 2 guitars. i was missing the third, bass and drums. i didn't get to complete it cuz it turned out this guy was always postponing the sessions until i just said fuck it and left it incomplete. i still have intentions to record a demo, although i gotta change "producer".
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

:tup:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

awesome. im a big fan of sleep terror and you played that song exceptionally. did you get the tab for it or did you pick it up by ear?
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

thanks man. Well, there was an incomplete tab.. but it had various errors and was missing the whole "jazz" lick/solo. So I pretty much figured it out by ear, but i based it on the tab, which did help.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

:tup: once again good shit man, kinda like your first clip from awhile ago of another sleep terror song, but as always, good playing.
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

good shit!
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

class :tup:
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

nice playing dude but you gotta get a nicer guitar
DeathSion
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DeathSion »

I thought luke posted the tabs for that song on his myspace/forum? Maybe it was for a different song. I don't really remember, or care. But I remember the first time I saw your vid on his forum I was like :tup:

I wish I still had alot of time on my hands to continue getting better at shredding..but I peaked on it for a while and got bored with playing guitar..mainly due to the people I was playing with. Now I only play about an hour a day to run scales...arpeggios..arps with 1 finger tap..then 2 finger tap..then set it down. Just making it so when I jump back to playing I wont have 2 years worth of catching up to do.
Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

Post by Maelstrom »

How many hours a day do you guys practice? :x
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Dude can fucking play! Write some original shit and put those skills to good use
Suck me
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

well, it was forbidden on the smn boards that posted his version of the ginsu tab, but it wasn't complete. I dont practice much honestly. I used to alot, but I've never slaved myself to practice. I try to play almost everyday but sometimes I cant, and I'll just ussually find myself learning songs for an hour or 2, play them for an hour daily and then move on to another song. but as far as tecnique goes, I havn't learned new exercises or stuff. Yeah, I've got to get a new guitar..lol. and a new song.

btw- i've got a questoin about AIM. wtf!? i just dl'd this thing, and added a buddy. although, this buddy wont awnser me though.. is it cuz she has to add me or something? what happens when you are added to somebody's list? is there like a notification or something? like a "you were added to ___'s buddy list" or something like that? ( i use msn, so im lost on the whole aim situation )
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

yeah, if you msg someone who doesn't have you on their buddy list, they get a prompt that asks whether or not they want to accept the msg.
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
DeathSion
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DeathSion »

Unless they have their buddy list set up to contacts only get send a msg to you. I don't like random people msging me so you have to be on my list to send anything. I'm sure alot of people do that too.
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

ooh, i see. i guess it makes sense now haha. thanks guys (y), i appreciate it.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

goddamn do i owe you guys !! that worked perfectly haha
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy