Post by Muffin »

BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:The cover sucks...I see a lawsuit coming! :no:
Dude, i'm at my mom's house right now and I don't see ya... if you are here though, meet me in my sister's room in ten minutes. I'll sneak some soda and pizza in and we can play Mortal Combat till 9:30, maybe 9:45 if we're not too loud.
I am in your sister's room...but not for pizza and soda... :|): :|):
you put homegirl's diary BACK in the trapper keeper where you found it and show yourself the way out of here before i shove you real hard, jerk!
Oh, your Mom said to tell you something but I couldn't understand her cuz her mouth was FULL!!!!!! :fu:
Yeah, she allways eats up all the damn pizza. Momma please! :x
She likes the MEAT lovers!!!! :|): :|): :|):
I know this all too well, she never saves me ANY!

so anyways, where the heck are you? i've been in my sister's room playing 1 player Mortal Combat for about 20 minutes now...it's allready 9:05! we only have 25 minutes left! hurry up man!
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
BOOTS001
Creampuff Sr.

Post by BOOTS001 »

Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Dude, i'm at my mom's house right now and I don't see ya... if you are here though, meet me in my sister's room in ten minutes. I'll sneak some soda and pizza in and we can play Mortal Combat till 9:30, maybe 9:45 if we're not too loud.
you put homegirl's diary BACK in the trapper keeper where you found it and show yourself the way out of here before i shove you real hard, jerk!
Oh, your Mom said to tell you something but I couldn't understand her cuz her mouth was FULL!!!!!! :fu:

so anyways, where the heck are you? i've been in my sister's room playing 1 player Mortal Combat for about 20 minutes now...it's allready 9:05! we only have 25 minutes left! hurry up man!

I'm there dude...i AM the couch ur sis is sitting on!
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:

My sister is at Becky's house studying for the big history exam on tuesday :roll:

...which is why we're playing Mortal Combat in her room. I don't want my mom to see because i'm not allowed to play M rated games. They give me nightmares and make me do bad things to the animals.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
BOOTS001
Creampuff Sr.

Post by BOOTS001 »

Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:

My sister is at Becky's house studying for the big history exam on tuesday :roll:

...which is why we're playing Mortal Combat in her room. I don't want my mom to see because i'm not allowed to play M rated games. They give me nightmares and make me do bad things to the animals.

Can't play right now...ur sis has my JOYSTICK!!!!! :tup: :tup:
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:

It's ok man, I have two game pads. If all else fails you can allways use my DDR mat. Bobby Winters and I did that one day and it was a knee-slappingly good time! Hurry up man, we only have 5 minutes left! Hopefully my mom will pass out from eating pizza and we can play for longer!
BOOTS001
Creampuff Sr.

Post by BOOTS001 »

Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:

It's ok man, I have two game pads. If all else fails you can allways use my DDR mat. Bobby Winters and I did that one day and it was a knee-slappingly good time! Hurry up man, we only have 5 minutes left! Hopefully my mom will pass out from eating pizza and we can play for longer!
Don't fucking worry...when i am done with her she wont be able to stand up.....BITCH!!!!!
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:

Don't fucking worry...when i am done with her she wont be able to stand up.....BITCH!!!!!
oh, you're going to dance with my mom? thats cool I guess...she always cramps up after dancing so she has to lay down.
BOOTS001
Creampuff Sr.

Post by BOOTS001 »

Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:

oh, you're going to dance with my mom? thats cool I guess...she always cramps up after dancing so she has to lay down.

:fu: :fu: Go away!!!! :fu: :fu:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Hey bitches take it to PM's.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Aeon wrote:Hey bitches take it to PM's.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:

Yeah, I got to get going, it's now 9:32, and I have to go to bed so I can get up early for church. Sorry you couldent come downstairs and play Mortal Combat with me.

haha, sorry Aeon, that was the last one, I swear.
BOOTS001
Creampuff Sr.

Post by BOOTS001 »

Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
Muffin wrote:

Yeah, I got to get going, it's now 9:32, and I have to go to bed so I can get up early for church. Sorry you couldent come downstairs and play Mortal Combat with me.

haha, sorry Aeon, that was the last one, I swear.

GO :fu: yourself!!!!
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Why the hostility, BOOTS001?
BOOTS001
Creampuff Sr.

Post by BOOTS001 »

Aeon wrote:Why the hostility, BOOTS001?
I hate posers!!!!! Zup dude, how r ya??
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

I know! all I did was offer him some coke and pizza because he was allready in my house. I guess he was afraid he was going to get beaten up in Mortal Combat. :oops:

i'm really good with that Scorpion character.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

BOOTS001 wrote:
I'm fine, thank you. How are you? Why is Muffin a poser?
BOOTS001
Creampuff Sr.

Post by BOOTS001 »

Aeon wrote:
BOOTS001 wrote:
I'm fine, thank you. How are you? Why is Muffin a poser?
Doing good thanks...Oh, he's playing the MK thing when i am getting busy...hahaha...
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Great thread, guys. Let me tell you.
BOOTS001
Creampuff Sr.

Post by BOOTS001 »

Aeon wrote:Great thread, guys. Let me tell you.
Thanks dude...his mum thinks so too but she is has her fucking head in the pillow...
anty
I will fuck you up

Post by anty »

how dumb are your cock driven egos?

you would have a kid named skid row and aids after dicking that whore
"What do these deer think when they see you coming?"

only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French."
anty
I will fuck you up

Post by anty »

BOOTS001 wrote:

zup, have you ever taken an english class you lonely excuse for a shit stain
"What do these deer think when they see you coming?"

only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French."
vinniesfollower
n0ob

Post by vinniesfollower »

:tup: :lll:
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise
BAYLIS
Cowboy From Hell

Post by BAYLIS »

Viking27 wrote:OH wait who was that imposter. Pantera was only mainstream cause their underground brilliance could not be restrained by the shackels of local punks. Even in their hiatus songs like Slaughtered ripped the mainstream with no radio play so go fuck yourself he/she. Even then they were never mainstream I heard of them through a friend in 94 not through the radio.

If by mainstream you mean achieving a loyal audience of 1 million. I guess maybe. But no hits just record after record of ball busting aggression. Unlike any other band especially Metallica

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
FUCKING HOSTILE!
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

BAYLIS wrote:
Viking27 wrote:OH wait who was that imposter. Pantera was only mainstream cause their underground brilliance could not be restrained by the shackels of local punks. Even in their hiatus songs like Slaughtered ripped the mainstream with no radio play so go fuck yourself he/she. Even then they were never mainstream I heard of them through a friend in 94 not through the radio.

If by mainstream you mean achieving a loyal audience of 1 million. I guess maybe. But no hits just record after record of ball busting aggression. Unlike any other band especially Metallica

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
cock gobbler.
Manu
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Manu »

The best style, is to have no style.
Manu
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Manu »

The best style, is to have no style.
DynoDan
Creampuff

Post by DynoDan »

What happened to that hot chick?
I was introduced to Pantera during there last tour in Dallas with Slayer.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

I ruled in this thread.