pre 1990 pantera

Talk about anything Pantera related....
stryker1800
Creampuff

pre 1990 pantera

Post by stryker1800 »

I think they should rerelease the pre 1990 pantera cds dont even have to bother digitally remaster just rerelease them for the younger fans who never had a chance to get those cds, i personally have every cd but those because of my age they stopped producing them before i even knew who pantera was. they could possibly add unreleased recordings with them for the older fans to have something new.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Re: pre 1990 pantera

Post by Aeon »

stryker1800 wrote:I think they should rerelease the pre 1990 pantera cds dont even have to bother digitally remaster just rerelease them for the younger fans who never had a chance to get those cds, i personally have every cd but those because of my age they stopped producing them before i even knew who pantera was. they could possibly add unreleased recordings with them for the older fans to have something new.
You can just download them, you know.
stryker1800
Creampuff

Post by stryker1800 »

i could but i would rather have the cds themselves then download the music, there are some bands i wont download their music, panter being one of them
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

stryker1800 wrote:i could but i would rather have the cds themselves then download the music, there are some bands i wont download their music, panter being one of them
Why not? It's not like Pantera are poor. They've sold 15+ million records. You downloading their out of print albums isn't going to hurt them. Chances are you probably won't like the albums, either.
stryker1800
Creampuff

Post by stryker1800 »

its not a matter of wether or not they are poor or wether or not ill like the albmus, i like the band and would like to have the cds and jewel case. i have heard some stuff off the cds and its not bad but of course CFH and after that is much better.
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

fair enough, with your screen name I thought you were going to try and sell me phentermine
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

stryker1800 wrote:its not a matter of wether or not they are poor or wether or not ill like the albmus, i like the band and would like to have the cds and jewel case. i have heard some stuff off the cds and its not bad but of course CFH and after that is much better.
Ebay should have the older albums.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

is your last name Stryker?
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
stryker1800
Creampuff

Post by stryker1800 »

ebay has one or two of them, they are like 24 bucks a peice, and no my last name isnt stryker
CFH FOREVER
Creampuff

Post by CFH FOREVER »

Who knows,they just might as A tribute.I'm still pissed their was no
PanterA 4.That sucks!!!
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

stryker1800 wrote:and no my last name isnt stryker
Fuck! we could of been family :x
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

One day, there will be a Pantera boxed set with everything :tup: :tup:
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

don't even bother with downloading them, you'll only be dissappointed
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Actually dont listen to a word he says, he has the worst musical taste in the world. Listen to Projects and Power Metal, both excellent albums. If you like those try I am the night, and finally if you REALLY dig that shit branch into metal magic with an open mind.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

The pre-CFH albums were quality material and some, totally awesome. There's a reason why they became one of the biggest hair-metal acts of the southwest. :tup:
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

HoustonKJ wrote:After Vinnie has run out of Dimebag's home videos, there will be a Pantera boxed set with everything :tup: :tup:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Power metal fucking rules :aargh:
Nielsen
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Nielsen »

Lager wrote:Power metal fucking rules :aargh:
I agree, bought it a couple of years ago, and I still listen to it sometimes.
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

i don't think they shoudl be re released, if a pantera fan wants them that bad find them on ebay or download them like people said...albums are a joke anyway except for power metal. that album has its moments
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Web Of Hair »

maybe a limited number of CDs with a HUGE WARNING sticker saying it is not the PanterA everyone fell in love with in the 90s or something like that.....

I have an old 80's pic of PanterA in my store and whenever someone asks aboot it I show them an old video ;)
Tera
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Tera »

:fu:
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

Archieve.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

All pre-90s' stuff is awful.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

i believe Vinnie said something like this:

"they really don't represent what we are and stand for today...but they're great collectibles"

Don't count on them being released...and you can still buy them. I rather keep them on vinyl and as collectibles.
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

I'd like to see them on CD if it meant nice packaging and a remaster or bonus material. The most likely situation to ever see them surface on CD is as a special-interest box set perhaps with a 5th bonus disc/dvd of live material from that era.

Big Vin Records, are you out there listening?!? :)
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

wouldn't surprise me if he put it out, like the fat jew he's become (always been? :shock: )
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.