Randy Rhoads Could be the Greatest

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Aeon wrote:Anyone who thinks Randy Rhoads could be the greatest guitarist ever needs to shut the fuck up and stop listening to music.
Dime did?
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

dead forever wrote:
Aeon wrote:Anyone who thinks Randy Rhoads could be the greatest guitarist ever needs to shut the fuck up and stop listening to music.
Dime did?
Eh?
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Aeon wants to be clubbed by a dirty penis from behind and call it his presious daddy dick :fu: Aeon
Last edited by 7Dime7MetalMassacre on Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suck me
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:
You need to bend me over and hit me like im a worth-less dog and i want your huge throbbing pepee in me from behind :fu:
You don't know anything about guitar playing or music. Calm down and stop using so many ad hominems, sweetums.
DeathSion
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DeathSion »

How much longer until you post a clip?
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

lmao i've never heard anything more retarded in my entire life :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

Your all fags. This stupid thread sucks.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

i like his guitar. but fuck, its as big as the turd i flushed a while ago. seriously, it's miniscule.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy