Doin it to Pantera

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Sunnie24
Far Beyond Driven

fucking to Pantera

Post by Sunnie24 »

I haven't yet, but I totally want to get fucked to Pantera. SOme of their shit get's me all fired up, and I want a good pounding. But since iam the metal head in the family it hasnt happened yet. My husband is not. Someday though, someday. Also some of their stuff id like to see a stripper dance to, that would be sweet to see a head banging stripper. I probalby would for my husband some night, but Iam all self concious and Id feel silly or something.
Iam ready to die. I trust in God, I have no fear. Death has no terror.
Last word's of John D. Lee
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Re: fucking to Pantera

Post by Aeon »

Sunnie24 wrote:I haven't yet, but I totally want to get fucked to Pantera. SOme of their shit get's me all fired up, and I want a good pounding. But since iam the metal head in the family it hasnt happened yet. My husband is not. Someday though, someday. Also some of their stuff id like to see a stripper dance to, that would be sweet to see a head banging stripper. I probalby would for my husband some night, but Iam all self concious and Id feel silly or something.
:lol:
jdunaway
Creampuff

Post by jdunaway »

Hey Bass player freak. I think you guys wack off to hatred. You must spend your days doing something other than being wicked and incomplete in yourself. Grow up son.

One other person wrote, saying that there are no true fans on this chat. I agree. But I am totally into Pantera. I analyze this music with robust sincerity...the chops and progressions in A New Level and Message in Blood remind me of Ted the mastermind Nugent on crack. I don't really know the history of Pantera, but have listened seriously to them for 5 years. One of the members was shot on stage...I wish I knew more. Hey- if anyone wants to write on this, then do so in a respectful manner. All the hate is self ridicule. I write from Korea and some of the extraordinarily odd scripts remind me of bullying, pubescent boys longing for the hug they never got; I am embarrassed by American Envy/Hate/Imperialism.

I'm fucking cool, married, rocker, and kick ass.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

youre taking the internet too seriously
elduche667
Cowboy From Hell

Post by elduche667 »

jdunaway wrote:
But I am totally into Pantera. I analyze this music

One of the members was shot on stage...I wish I knew more.
fuck off and die you fucking faggot imbecile
Hey- if anyone wants to write on this, then do so in a respectful manner. All the hate is self ridicule.
i hate you
if i knew who you were, i'd rape you
I write from Korea

fuck koreans

what you should be is a 12 year old prostitute sucking my dick right now
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lapd/kingvideo.html
jdunaway
Creampuff

Post by jdunaway »

To one writer: yes, I take things too seriously. I thought real people are behind the words.

Pantera must not be such a band that attracts incredibly bewildering, lost souls. I'm so sorry that you have to use this chat room as a platform for weakness and hate. Really. Check yourself in to an institution...psychward...and break the needle off in your arm as you watch yourself die. Coward. Hideous monster. Fascist Fuck of a person.

To the egomaniacal hate thriller. I am not Korean. You need a dick in your ass 24/7 and I can't believe that I am responding to your idiocy. I will never check this site again. Thank god. :fu:
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.

Post by Guest »

jdunaway wrote:After reading your responses I'm completely and absolutely surprised that any of you listen to Pantera. It's degeneration to the nth degree. Please. Don't you see past the power riffs and angst. This is neo-classical, southern rock man...yeah, I'll fuck to any music...it's not the music man. Blind-folded ears make for mute retardation. Sorry guys...this is weak in the strongest sense. John
jdunaway wrote:Hey Bass player freak. I think you guys wack off to hatred. You must spend your days doing something other than being wicked and incomplete in yourself. Grow up son.

One other person wrote, saying that there are no true fans on this chat. I agree. But I am totally into Pantera. I analyze this music with robust sincerity...the chops and progressions in A New Level and Message in Blood remind me of Ted the mastermind Nugent on crack. I don't really know the history of Pantera, but have listened seriously to them for 5 years. One of the members was shot on stage...I wish I knew more. Hey- if anyone wants to write on this, then do so in a respectful manner. All the hate is self ridicule. I write from Korea and some of the extraordinarily odd scripts remind me of bullying, pubescent boys longing for the hug they never got; I am embarrassed by American Envy/Hate/Imperialism.

jdunaway wrote:To one writer: yes, I take things too seriously. I thought real people are behind the words.

Pantera must not be such a band that attracts incredibly bewildering, lost souls. I'm so sorry that you have to use this chat room as a platform for weakness and hate. Really. Check yourself in to an institution...psychward...and break the needle off in your arm as you watch yourself die. Coward. Hideous monster. Fascist Fuck of a person.

To the egomaniacal hate thriller. I am not Korean. You need a dick in your ass 24/7 and I can't believe that I am responding to your idiocy. I will never check this site again. Thank god. :fu:
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

jdunaway wrote:Hey Bass player freak. I think you guys wack off to hatred. You must spend your days doing something other than being wicked and incomplete in yourself. Grow up son.

Hey- if anyone wants to write on this, then do so in a respectful manner. All the hate is self ridicule. I write from Korea and some of the extraordinarily odd scripts remind me of bullying, pubescent boys longing for the hug they never got; I am embarrassed by American Envy/Hate/Imperialism.

I don't whack off to hatred, but I am entertained by it, and I spend my days waiting for Korean assholes to come on here and tell me how much they know about Pantera. And for the record, around here we thrive on American Envy/Hate/Imperialism. Korea, what a fucking joke, go eat a dog or something would ya. :fu:
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
buckeye
Creampuff

Re: Doin it to Pantera

Post by buckeye »

mnsbrown81 wrote:Am I the only one who likes to play pantera during sex? I love it but my husband says he can't keep up lol
probly , pantera fans are to nerdy to get laid.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

jdunaway for Pantera fan of the month. :tup:
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

PhilCore wrote:jdunaway for Pantera fan of the month. :tup:
philcorey remember when we did it to walk?
i massaged your ass with my love pole. we did it to the music though, it was amazing. especially when phil says respect, i fucked you to the vocals.
oh that was passionate.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
i massaged your ass with my love pole. we did it to the music though, it was amazing. especially when phil says respect, i fucked you to the vocals.
oh that was passionate.
haha yeah and you had your cock in my throat and told me to say i loved you then when i was all like 'mmmp rrerr' you went "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!? ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?!!?!". good times. :tup:
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

back in the day, i was with a girl, knocking on heavens door was on the stereo, we were jus standing in thr dim light, she was so beuatiful, i stroked the outside of the breast sotfly and ran one finger down the side of her stomach. I blew her neck gently and we both stood there quivering slightly, breath shaking we were jst about to embrace whren the great south4ern trendjill came on, I screamed likra viking threw her over pulled back her hair sharply and rammed my cock in her ass. HAil \pantera
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

PhilCore wrote:
Bukkake Tsunami wrote:
oh that was passionate.
haha yeah and you had your cock in my throat and told me to say i loved you then when i was all like 'mmmp rrerr' you went "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!? ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?!!?!". good times. :tup:
oh yes that was dirty. i specifically remember fucking you to the rhythm of phil saying respect. id have to say youre a good lay, i didnt have one speck of fecies on my cock after i dumped my nut in your butt.
although it did stink a bit. :) :tup:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
FatRufusFucksYou
Hail Dimebag

Post by FatRufusFucksYou »

A New Level is the best Pantera song to burst your first nut to.
Sunnie24
Far Beyond Driven

john sucks

Post by Sunnie24 »

Sweet Trendkiller. And I think John should go away. I hope he is serious about leaving. Pissant.
Sunnie24
Far Beyond Driven

head banging stripper

Post by Sunnie24 »

One more note on the head banging stripper, she'd have to thrash her head around and stuff. Get her hair flying. Especially if it's nice and long. Not like the Cannibal Corpse singer, he reminds me of cousin it.
hiddenite
Far Beyond Driven

Post by hiddenite »

Amy wrote:
Roz wrote:chesticles.
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

PABassPlayer wrote:

Hey- if anyone wants to write on this, then do so in a respectful manner. All the hate is self ridicule. I write from Korea and some of the extraordinarily odd scripts remind me of bullying, pubescent boys longing for the hug they never got; I am embarrassed by American Envy/Hate/Imperialism.

I don't whack off to hatred, but I am entertained by it, and I spend my days waiting for Korean assholes to come on here and tell me how much they know about Pantera. And for the record, around here we thrive on American Envy/Hate/Imperialism. Korea, what a fucking joke, go eat a dog or something would ya. :fu:
lmao well said :tup: :tup: :tup:
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Leviathan wrote:
jdunaway wrote:After reading your responses I'm completely and absolutely surprised that any of you listen to Pantera. It's degeneration to the nth degree. Please. Don't you see past the power riffs and angst. This is neo-classical, southern rock man...yeah, I'll fuck to any music...it's not the music man. Blind-folded ears make for mute retardation. Sorry guys...this is weak in the strongest sense. John

jdunaway wrote:To one writer: yes, I take things too seriously. I thought real people are behind the words.

Greatest 3 posts in the history of the board :lol: :lol:
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Re: Doin it to Pantera

Post by Jericho »

mnsbrown81 wrote:Am I the only one who likes to play pantera during sex? I love it but my husband says he can't keep up lol
you sure are a fucking idiot
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Awesome :lol: :lol:
NSB Hardcore
Creampuff

Post by NSB Hardcore »

you need to get a real pipelayer lady
[/b]
HELL HATH NO FURY
NSB Hardcore
Creampuff

Post by NSB Hardcore »

you need to get a real pipelayer lady
[/b] :fu:
HELL HATH NO FURY
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

post failed :tdown:
lolz
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

trendkiller wrote:back in the day, i was with a girl, knocking on heavens door was on the stereo, we were jus standing in thr dim light, she was so beuatiful, i stroked the outside of the breast sotfly and ran one finger down the side of her stomach. I blew her neck gently and we both stood there quivering slightly, breath shaking we were jst about to embrace whren the great south4ern trendjill came on, I screamed likra viking threw her over pulled back her hair sharply and rammed my cock in her ass. HAil \pantera

[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
greykitten
Creampuff

Post by greykitten »

You boys are all full of shit you wouldn't last through one damn song!!! :fu:
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Someone's bitter.
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

archivearchivearchive
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
Mill von Frightenstein
Creampuff

Post by Mill von Frightenstein »

jdunaway wrote:Hey Bass player freak. I think you guys wack off to hatred.

Hey- if anyone wants to write on this, then do so in a respectful manner. All the hate is self ridicule.
Hey, who knew Dr. Phil was a Pantera fan?
Message in blood
It's your cryptic warning