Zakk Wylde is a fucking shred maniac

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

PABassPlayer wrote:a secretary where I work went to high school with Zakk (Jeffery Wielandt)
Wylde in Jackson NJ. She said he was a big pussy and used to get picked on alot. Probably why he finds it nessessary to act like a biker tough guy now.
:lol:
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

You fucking wish
Suck me
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

why do you still post here when everyone hates you?
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

dead forever wrote:why do you still post here when everyone hates you?
for real. it's not like me, where half the people just find me pretty annoying. we all genuinely hate you 7Dime7MetalMassacre. If you died and we caught wind of it there would be a your death rejoice thread. quick man, bow out before you get emotionally attached here. this will end badly for you.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Tru dat
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Fuck you son of a bitches
Suck me
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Lick my ball sac
Suck me
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

In all seriousness. Do you realise posts like that just make you out like an idiot? How old are you? Keep in mind im being serious for a moment, because your general posting style makes you come across like an 11 year old kid.
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Re: Zakk Wylde is a fucking shred maniac

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:Nuff Said :x
Dude, stop being an asshole. You know the BB will eat you alive with that shit. Some are blind to Zakk and BLS, fuck em.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Spoke In The Fuckin wheel wrote:
Dude, stop being an asshole. You know the BB will eat you alive with that shit. Some are blind to Zakk and BLS, fuck em.
No one is blind to Zakk's generic rock music. Stop acting like he is Mozart or Chopin, dickhead.
BLEED BLACK LABEL
I will fuck you up

Aeon wrote:
PABassPlayer wrote:a secretary where I work went to high school with Zakk (Jeffery Wielandt)
Wylde in Jackson NJ. She said he was a big pussy and used to get picked on alot. Probably why he finds it nessessary to act like a biker tough guy now.
Great Adventure town? I thought he grew up in Silverton.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Aeon wrote:
No one is blind to Zakk's generic rock music. Stop acting like he is Mozart or Chopin, dickhead.
BLEED BLACK LABEL

:aargh:
Suck me
jimmysux
Vulgar Bastard

Post by jimmysux »

PhilCore wrote:
for real. it's not like me, where half the people just find me pretty annoying. we all genuinely hate you 7Dime7MetalMassacre. If you died and we caught wind of it there would be a your death rejoice thread. quick man, bow out before you get emotionally attached here. this will end badly for you.
abyssspecter
n0ob

Post by abyssspecter »

woot, zakk wylde. omg.

7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

jimmysux wrote:
PhilCore wrote:
God damn your a fucking bad ass! why don't you take a fucking swing you cunt :fu:
Suck me
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

dead forever wrote:In all seriousness. Do you realise posts like that just make you out like an idiot? How old are you? Keep in mind im being serious for a moment, because your general posting style makes you come across like an 11 year old kid.

:tup:

Zakk is lame
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

you all fucking envy him b/c you all are nobody's who will never be heard, and he is a fucking slice of guitar/metal history. fuck off faggot fucks
Suck me
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

So anyone whos opinion is slightly different to yours envys him? Right...
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

dead forever wrote:So anyone whos opinion is slightly different to yours envys him? Right...
I know your fucking kind man. I wish you would try to fucking die. Your such a fucking waste of space. At least you like Down :fu:
Suck me
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Well i made a logical conclusion and I think you just proved it. Bye bye now.
jimmysux
Vulgar Bastard

Post by jimmysux »

Gentlemen,
Let's not disgrace the pentatonic scale by any means. It happens to also be the one that I use, and countless others because it's fucking cake to remember and if you do some neato bends and hammer ons it sounds like you really know what you are doing.
As for Zakk Wylde. The 1st two albums he did with Ozzy were some pretty good shit. Afterwards he wanted to change his image to a southern rock dude, then a heavy metal badass, now a biker that says bro all the fucking time and drinks and gets blowjobs from his wife barb apparently. Anyway, all this aside, the guys shit does sound all the same and is old and his stupid biker fassad is fucking stupid as fuck.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:
warhead dime wrote:I've always been a fan of Zakk :tup:

I don't like his last couple albums. I'm into his albums with Ozzy, the Pride and Glory cd, and the first 2 BLS cds. I think his work on the No More Tears album is amazing.
Your an honest mother fucker, and you have my respect. :tup:
just because someone shares your opinion doesn't make them any more honest than the other people here. people are expressing what they honestly think, otherwise there'd be no point in having a discussion board if we agreed with everything. don't make a thread saying 'ZAK WILD RULES' if you don't want people forwarding objective opinions.

In my opinion, speaking with complete honesty, i think Zakk Wilde is a tremendously overrated player. people like you use his affiliation with Dime to justify his heavy metal status. he might be a cool guy who shared a lot in common with dimebag, but if we're talking critically in a musical sense, the guy is an unoriginal bore whose songs wouldn't have been considered noteable unless he'd been associated with Ozzy.

some advice: when the general concensus of opinion is that Zakk is a poor guitarist, don't tell everyone who disagrees with you to fuck off. your arguments are disregarded and any attempt you make in future to make a point will be looked upon with critical eyes, because you've proved yourself to be a tit in other threads.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

But your opinion isn't my opinion, and is therefore unworthy. Really!

People are funny.
TRUST NO ONE.

Except me, you can trust me.
anty
I will fuck you up

Post by anty »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote:O B
W I
N T
E C
D H
you took the time to fucking do that haha

your the kind of loser who searches his own threads to check if anyones replied to him you lame ass polar bear :lol:
"What do these deer think when they see you coming?"

only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French."
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Of course you would check your own thread to see if someone replyed? Otherwise youd just be better making an online journal.
I will fuck you up

jimmysux wrote:Gentlemen,
Let's not disgrace the pentatonic scale by any means. It happens to also be the one that I use, and countless others because it's fucking cake to remember and if you do some neato bends and hammer ons it sounds like you really know what you are doing.
As for Zakk Wylde. The 1st two albums he did with Ozzy were some pretty good shit. Afterwards he wanted to change his image to a southern rock dude, then a heavy metal badass, now a biker that says bro all the fucking time and drinks and gets blowjobs from his wife barb apparently. Anyway, all this aside, the guys shit does sound all the same and is old and his stupid biker fassad is fucking stupid as fuck.
That's a fucked up assumption bro. How old are you?
Dawdy
Mouth For War

Post by Dawdy »

Zakk can write some good shit.

\m/ STEEL DRAGON \m/ :aargh:
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

Alright I have heard enough shit talking about zakk wylde. You try hitting a deadly pinch harmonic on thie first fret EVERY time!

Honestly though when I was 13 or 14 I thought he was a rock god but then I heard cooler shit like Friedman (megadeth) or Lamb of God shit. Zakk writes terrible riffs :no:
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
I will fuck you up

Gnarkiller wrote:Alright I have heard enough shit talking about zakk wylde. You try hitting a deadly pinch harmonic on thie first fret EVERY time!

Honestly though when I was 13 or 14 I thought he was a rock god but then I heard cooler shit like Friedman (megadeth) or Lamb of God shit. Zakk writes terrible riffs :no:
When I was 18 I thought he was just a signature Ozzy fucking Jake E. Lee. He did something beyond Ozzy. Chill. :tup:
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

Gnarkiller wrote:Alright I have heard enough shit talking about zakk wylde. You try hitting a deadly pinch harmonic on thie first fret EVERY time!

When I was 18 I thought he was just a signature Ozzy fucking Jake E. Lee. He did something beyond Ozzy. Chill. :tup:
Well jake e. lee is way better than zakk anyways
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
I will fuck you up

Gnarkiller wrote:

Well jake e. lee is way better than zakk anyways
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Thats true.
elduche667
Cowboy From Hell

Post by elduche667 »

7Dime7MetalMassacre wrote: Besides, Zakk is a fucking Ogre and he would fuck you up

yeah- and he was a skinny little big haired shredder when he first started playing with ozzy

Jeffrey Wielandt is an amazing guitarist
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lapd/kingvideo.html
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Dawdy wrote:Zakk can write some good shit.

\m/ STEEL DRAGON \m/ :aargh:
lolz
stolen pills
Vulgar Bastard

Post by stolen pills »

I'm not into BLS very much but his Ozzy years ruled. I don't care about the biker attitude as long as his playing is good and I think it is. Listen to Farm Fiddlen. that's some badass playin right there.
tiny turned up nose with cheeks just like a rose so cute from head to toes its baked potatos
I will fuck you up

dead forever wrote:Thats true.
The Bark At The Moon solo is just so complicated huh?
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Yeh because thats the only solo he has ever recorded :roll:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Hes' alright. Best solo hes done is No More Tears. Other than that, I can't particularly remember any of his others. Hes definitely overated.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Oh, and TAZ is a pretty cool song too.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »