Philip Hansen Anselmo, gulity or not guilty?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel
I will fuck you up

Post by Spoke In The Fuckin wheel »

I could understand Vinnie and the rest of Pantera being pissed because there was never any resolution, but Phil calling himself the kid on VH1, tells me he's saying hey I'm sorry but I fucked up, lets move on. I'm me. The rest of the crew obviously despise Phil, refering to him as that guy. I believe Vinnie will never want to associate with Phil again.
" Tighten It Up" Dimebag.
I will fuck you up

I could understand Vinnie and the rest of Pantera being pissed because there was never any resolution, but Phil calling himself the kid on VH1, tells me he's saying hey I'm sorry but I fucked up, lets move on. I'm me. The rest of the crew obviously despise Phil, refering to him as that guy. I believe Vinnie will never want to associate with Phil again.
I will fuck you up

Spoke In The Fuckin wheel wrote:I could understand Vinnie and the rest of Pantera being pissed because there was never any resolution, but Phil calling himself the kid on VH1, tells me he's saying hey I'm sorry but I fucked up, lets move on. I'm me. The rest of the crew obviously despise Phil, refering to him as that guy. I believe Vinnie will never want to associate with Phil again.
dumb fuck. :fu:
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:zzz:
lolz
vinchenz
Cowboy From Hell

Post by vinchenz »

Spoke In The Fuckin wheel wrote:
Spoke In The Fuckin wheel wrote:I could understand Vinnie and the rest of Pantera being pissed because there was never any resolution, but Phil calling himself the kid on VH1, tells me he's saying hey I'm sorry but I fucked up, lets move on. I'm me. The rest of the crew obviously despise Phil, refering to him as that guy. I believe Vinnie will never want to associate with Phil again.
dumb fuck :fu:
Dimebag&Schuldiner
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dimebag&Schuldiner »

dan wrote:hansen? :?
Hansen is a Norwegian lastname :shock:
Where did his mom come from?
NoWeakness
Cowboy From Hell

Post by NoWeakness »

Phil can never be guilty of anything. He is God incarnate.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

rawzilla wrote:I don't blame Phil for the breakup of Pantera but I do blame him for the Holocaust.
:lol: :lol: :tup:

god damn.
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Firestorm wrote::zzz:
your life is ... :zzz: :)
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

HoustonKJ wrote:
Firestorm wrote::zzz:
your life is ... :zzz: :)
:negro:
lolz
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Dimebag&Schuldiner wrote:
dan wrote:hansen? :?
Hansen is a Norwegian lastname :shock:
Where did his mom come from?
This is actually a very interesting question.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

His parents are Italian. At least his fathers side is. His Dad owns a restraunt called Anselmos in NO with his wife, I think that must be his stepmother though.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

dead forever wrote:His parents are Italian. At least his fathers side is. His Dad owns a restraunt called Anselmos in NO with his wife, I think that must be his stepmother though.
Yeah, that makes sense.

He claimed French and Italian in a '96 interview.

Anyway I can easily see his upbringing being an Italian one.

Just seems like so much more than that though,.
metalurge
Creampuff

Post by metalurge »

The detectives are still findin out..... lets wait. :lol:
abyssspecter
n0ob

Post by abyssspecter »

stretch wrote:Didn't Dime and Vinnie wanna take Pantera in a mainstream direction and Phil didn't want to so he put it off.
They were plannin' on staying Glam, untill phil finally said 'enough is enough'.

Im not saying Phil is the reason Pantera broke up, but im not saying he gave it his all either. I could see them going on for a few more albums, kicking more ass, and then calling it a day. I DO also think that phils smack addiction helped out NOTHING. like Rita said on 'Behind the Music':

"Dime would never try to take anything from him. When he was on, he was on, but at times he was laying on his back, screaming into his mic. It embaressed him.'

So, its kinda rediculos to say it wasnt phils fault at all.

To be honest, i do think, like someone else said, that just plowing forward for 15 years gets a bit much. They shouldve took a break every now and then, because that would've, iunno, given them time apart, to not be sick of each other.
ChingaTuMadre
Creampuff

Post by ChingaTuMadre »

:fu: Fuck phil :fu: he bashed dime and vinnie every chance he could get dont get me wrong he has a voice that can never be duplicated but if u dont have the balls to speak to those u have been around for 15 fucking years and set shit straight your a fag. if i have a prob wit a close friend and cant work it out i get punched in the fucking face then i punch that fuck in the face then laugh about the shit together when we wipe the blood from our faces :D i thought the shit phil spit in his lyrics was real but it wasnt I thought he could be held to the same standards of respect as say Roger Miret of Agnostic Front bottom line Phils
ChingaTuMadre
Creampuff

Post by ChingaTuMadre »

a bitch
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rObsessed!
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

ChingaTuMadre wrote::fu: Fuck phil :fu: he bashed dime and vinnie every chance he could get dont get me wrong he has a voice that can never be duplicated but if u dont have the balls to speak to those u have been around for 15 fucking years and set shit straight your a fag. if i have a prob wit a close friend and cant work it out i get punched in the fucking face then i punch that fuck in the face then laugh about the shit together when we wipe the blood from our faces :D i thought the shit phil spit in his lyrics was real but it wasnt I thought he could be held to the same standards of respect as say Roger Miret of Agnostic Front bottom line Phils
shut the fuck up you stupid useless fucking moron. if it wasnt for phil you wouldnt have typed that bullshit you just did. dont post ever again, you fucking complete piece of shit.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
I will fuck you up

ChingaTuMadre wrote::fu: Fuck phil :fu: he bashed dime and vinnie every chance he could get dont get me wrong he has a voice that can never be duplicated but if u dont have the balls to speak to those u have been around for 15 fucking years and set shit straight your a fag. if i have a prob wit a close friend and cant work it out i get punched in the fucking face then i punch that fuck in the face then laugh about the shit together when we wipe the blood from our faces :D i thought the shit phil spit in his lyrics was real but it wasnt I thought he could be held to the same standards of respect as say Roger Miret of Agnostic Front bottom line Phils
You have a good point, friendships can be like relationships.
abyssspecter
n0ob

Post by abyssspecter »

Phil may of talked more than his fair share of shit, but those are like 'fuck phil, he wasnt pantera' or whatever the insult of the day is, when the sun goes down, the fact is that Phil was a equal part of pantera, and the demise of them wasnt JUST his fault. it was a majority of it. But it wasnt the only reason.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

I think people over-analyze this breakup too much.

Humans always want to place the blame on an individual instead of realizing that all conflicts are holistic.
Scarlett
Trendkiller

Post by Scarlett »

the_reeper_ wrote:i joined this forum to reply to this thread coz i watched the behind the music thing and it bummed me out watchin it

I think phil is guilty of running pantera into the ground and depriving people of theyre insane , energetic live shows.I beleive the fame got to him and he started to act the cunt.Bein a wank to his fans on stage...Due to back problems he said he was finding it hard to go on doing live shows as well as he could..but he didnt get his surgery due to the recovery period, if he had gotten his surgery panter could have taken that 1 or 2 years out and came back kcicking as much ass as they used to.But to get rid of the pain took heroin so that he wouldnt feel his pain during shows but it affected the performance, embaressing to watch, falling over and shit all the time, anad eventually overdosed on the shit...then they split and nomore pantera...then dime joins damage plan and gets shot near the begging of a show?....i dont think its phils fault dimes dead, but he is not totally innocent...if dime wasnt in damage plant he wouldnt have got shot
I'm so glad I never got to witness Phil falling over on stage. I saw them 5 times live and the last time I saw them Phil was on stage at the Tower Theater in Philly complaining they were snowed in and wanted someone to toss him up some weed on stage.......oh those were the days!!!!
Maestro
Creampuff

Post by Maestro »

I wouldnt put all the blame on him, but he did leave and say he was taking a year off and he just worked on his side bands
Shredder_SDMF
Creampuff

Post by Shredder_SDMF »

aaronje12:yes hanson is his middle name and he is the reason pantera kciked so much ass but i still dont think hes da reeason they broke up

I think aaronje12 is Phil's bitch. He is not the reason they kicked ass. Dimebag Darrell is the reason they kicked ass. :aargh:
SHREDDER_SDMF
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

HoustonKJ wrote:I think people over-analyze this breakup too much.

Humans always want to place the blame on an individual instead of realizing that all conflicts are holistic.
So true :tdown:
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
masterdebradwick
Creampuff

Post by masterdebradwick »

I believe Phil is a misunderstood guy lost in his head. I know that sounds vague, but maybe you can understand what I mean.
-BRADWICK
'83&on
Cowboy From Hell

Post by '83&on »

13+ years of metal from one band is almost unheard of. Most metal poser bands will fall apart in a couple of years. I feel fortunate to be around when PanterA went through it all.

If some psycho didn't shoot Dime, then we would be waiting for Phil to get his shit together for a PanterA reunion tour.

Oh Well all good things must come to an end......
Viking27
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Viking27 »

For this genre of music...10 years and 5 albums is nothing to scoff at...

Best band of the 90's for me of all time but that is debatable for some...
[quote="Phil Anselmo"]We were so possesed really and focused on what we wanted to do[/quote]
farbeyondrnk718
Vulgar Bastard

Post by farbeyondrnk718 »

i dont believe half the sahit phil says cauuse hes an egomanical bastard who constantly talks shit to draw attention to himself.....even though this is the truth i dont believe anyone can place blame on him cause none of you here personally knew him or anybody else in the band. i would have loved to have heard rex's opinion on the matter, but he instead took the respectable position of keeping his mouth shut...just my two cents
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Viking27 wrote:For this genre of music...14 years and 6 albums is nothing to scoff at...

[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Meanie Pants
Creampuff

Post by Meanie Pants »

Either way, Pantera kick ass.
Viking27
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Viking27 »

dead forever wrote:His parents are Italian. At least his fathers side is. His Dad owns a restraunt called Anselmos in NO with his wife, I think that must be his stepmother though.
I don't even think Anselmo is his biological last name. If my memory serves me right I think he admitted in an interview that his mom became pregnant when she was a teenager and that his father split on her.

I think Anselmo is his step dad that his mom married after the fact and that all his other brothers and sisters are half.
[quote="Phil Anselmo"]We were so possesed really and focused on what we wanted to do[/quote]
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Spoke In The Fuckin wheel wrote:
:lol:
TRUST NO ONE.

Except me, you can trust me.
Viking27
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Viking27 »

NoWeakness wrote:Phil can never be guilty of anything. He is God incarnate.
:tup:
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Viking27 wrote:For this genre of music...10 years and 5 albums is nothing to scoff at...

Best metal band of the decade, no doubt.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Viking27 wrote:
I don't even think Anselmo is his biological last name. If my memory serves me right I think he admitted in an interview that his mom became pregnant when she was a teenager and that his father split on her.

I think Anselmo is his step dad that his mom married after the fact and that all his other brothers and sisters are half.
Cool.
Mill von Frightenstein
Creampuff

Post by Mill von Frightenstein »

Put yourself in that position, just imagine you're Dime, Vinnie or Rex.
Phil gets smacked up to the eyeballs before every show, falls over and screams what sounds like his dying breath into the mic (and not in the good way he used to).
No amount of energy from the rest of the band can hide the shame they feel at watching their singer, and one of their best friends, acting like this in front of a crowd.
Now imagine you're Phil. You're back feels like you're having parts ripped out constantly and your bandmates are already beginning to feel you're getting disinterested with the band. Can't have surgery, the recovery time could kill the band. Can't play shows in that much pain. Hell you're already doing drugs, why not step it up?

Bad moves were made on all parts, shit happens. It escalated quickly and it got that they couldn't stand to look at each other. You have to accept that the band's over and move on.
Message in blood
It's your cryptic warning
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Mill von Frightenstein wrote:Put yourself in that position, just imagine you're Dime, Vinnie or Rex.
Phil gets smacked up to the eyeballs before every show, falls over and screams what sounds like his dying breath into the mic (and not in the good way he used to).
No amount of energy from the rest of the band can hide the shame they feel at watching their singer, and one of their best friends, acting like this in front of a crowd.
Now imagine you're Phil. You're back feels like you're having parts ripped out constantly and your bandmates are already beginning to feel you're getting disinterested with the band. Can't have surgery, the recovery time could kill the band. Can't play shows in that much pain. Hell you're already doing drugs, why not step it up?

Bad moves were made on all parts, shit happens. It escalated quickly and it got that they couldn't stand to look at each other. You have to accept that the band's over and move on.
best noob post reguarding Phill ever.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Muffin wrote:
Mill von Frightenstein wrote:Put yourself in that position, just imagine you're Dime, Vinnie or Rex.

best noob post reguarding Phill ever.
Hey, there's no need for him to guard the guy twice.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.