Behind Pantera

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Kimberly
Creampuff

Behind Pantera

Post by Kimberly »

I finally was able to see the VHI special tonight. Someone said it best when they said it was like a slap of reality that Dime really is gone. It's been over a year & a half, yet it still seems like yesterday. I'm wondering how you all are doing your best to get by, because I'm still taking it hard. I got into Pantera when I was 14. That was 10 years ago, and you just can't let something go so easily that was such a big part of your life. The excitement of seeing a show, buying the music, seeing what crazy stunts they're up to, waiting for the newest Video....it's all gone now. (Yet I did nowever buy DimeVision and was thoroughly impressed. Dime at age 15 playing the riff from Floods gave me chills. Also, Dime talking into the mirror later in the video was enlightening.) It would be easlier if someone just told me the perfect words so I could move on, but I don't think anyone is able to do that. We lost a true Metal Hero.
RIP
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

You're not going to commit suicide, are you?
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
FatRufusFucksYou
Hail Dimebag

Re: Behind Pantera

Post by FatRufusFucksYou »

Kimberly wrote: I'm still taking it hard.
:|):

Tits?
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

:lol:
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
Kimberly
Creampuff

Post by Kimberly »

No suicide here, that would seriously end a lot of the fun I'm having in my life now. I was just wondering what other people were listening to, what shows they were seeing, stuff they're buying online, that sort of thing. Yeah, I know I'm taking it very difficultly, but I know I'm not alone in this.
FatRufusFucksYou
Hail Dimebag

Kimberly wrote:No suicide here, that would seriously end a lot of the fun I'm having in my life now. I was just wondering what other people were listening to, what shows they were seeing, stuff they're buying online, that sort of thing. Yeah, I know I'm taking it very difficultly, but I know I'm not alone in this.
TITS!!!!!
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Where do you live in Illinois Ms. Kimberly?
Kimberly
Creampuff

Post by Kimberly »

Make all the jokes you want. I've heard them all. I'm from Norhern Illinois and my back yard is a cornfield. Works well though for loud parties.
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Hey. Me too. :tup:
Somewhat Damaged

Re: Behind Pantera

Post by Somewhat Damaged »

Kimberly wrote:I finally was able to see the VHI special tonight. Someone said it best when they said it was like a slap of reality that Dime really is gone. It's been over a year & a half, yet it still seems like yesterday. I'm wondering how you all are doing your best to get by, because I'm still taking it hard. I got into Pantera when I was 14. That was 10 years ago, and you just can't let something go so easily that was such a big part of your life. The excitement of seeing a show, buying the music, seeing what crazy stunts they're up to, waiting for the newest Video....it's all gone now. (Yet I did nowever buy DimeVision and was thoroughly impressed. Dime at age 15 playing the riff from Floods gave me chills. Also, Dime talking into the mirror later in the video was enlightening.) It would be easlier if someone just told me the perfect words so I could move on, but I don't think anyone is able to do that. We lost a true Metal Hero.
RIP
:tup: good post/thread.
There's no light but there's hope...
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

im from columbus ohio. now post pics of yourself kimberly.
rObsessed!
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

Dime was the best
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Many women here will tell you, posting nude pics on this board have helped them alot through this tragedy. Maybe you should try it. :tup:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Yeah post pics, then have a re-think on suicide :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.

Post by Guest »

Amy wrote:Hey. Me too. :tup:

Amy, I didn't know you were from Illinois. How far north are you?
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Roz, how far south are your titties?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.

Post by Guest »

If you take frontage road down about 3 miles and hang a sharp left at the Bag-O-Glass factory, they're just two doors down from there.
THEVULGARCOWBOY420
Creampuff

Post by THEVULGARCOWBOY420 »

I AM OLSO A HUGE PANTERA FAN AND I DISTROT OVER DIME AND PANTERA. IT HURTS THAT PANTERA AND THARE TALENT IS GONE YAH THAE ALL THE SIDE PROJECTS BUT THE PIAN AND SOIL THAT PANTERA HAD IS GONE AND WILL NEVER BE THE SOME. I JEST HOPE MY LIDS WILL FIND MY PANTERA CDS AND DVD AND SPERED THE HATE AND VULGARNESS TO THARE FRIENDS AND THAY WILL LIVE ON AS THE GRATEST HAVY MEATEL BAND OF ALL FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

THEVULGARCOWBOY420 wrote:I AM OLSO A HUGE PANTERA FAN AND I DISTROT OVER DIME AND PANTERA. IT HURTS THAT PANTERA AND THARE TALENT IS GONE YAH THAE ALL THE SIDE PROJECTS BUT THE PIAN AND SOIL THAT PANTERA HAD IS GONE AND WILL NEVER BE THE SOME. I JEST HOPE MY LIDS WILL FIND MY PANTERA CDS AND DVD AND SPERED THE HATE AND VULGARNESS TO THARE FRIENDS AND THAY WILL LIVE ON AS THE GRATEST HAVY MEATEL BAND OF ALL FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how did you manage to complete the rather involved process of registering a username?
FatRufusFucksYou
Hail Dimebag

THEVULGARCOWBOY420 wrote:I AM OLSO A HUGE PANTERA FAN AND I DISTROT OVER DIME AND PANTERA. IT HURTS THAT PANTERA AND THARE TALENT IS GONE YAH THAE ALL THE SIDE PROJECTS BUT THE PIAN AND SOIL THAT PANTERA HAD IS GONE AND WILL NEVER BE THE SOME. I JEST HOPE MY LIDS WILL FIND MY PANTERA CDS AND DVD AND SPERED THE HATE AND VULGARNESS TO THARE FRIENDS AND THAY WILL LIVE ON AS THE GRATEST HAVY MEATEL BAND OF ALL FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

FatRufusFucksYou wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Gotta be a fake account, just gots to be.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Sunnie24
Far Beyond Driven

how

Post by Sunnie24 »

That's what Im wondering.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

PhilCore wrote:
how did you manage to complete the rather involved process of registering a username?
:tup: :lol:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Roz wrote:

I'm about 2 hours west of Chicago... about 45 minutes from Rockford.
THEVULGARCOWBOY420
Creampuff

fuck all u faget ass bitches im from chi town and il trowe DOWN
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

THEVULGARCOWBOY420 wrote:fuck all u faget ass bitches im from chi town and il trowe DOWN
wat da fuk u tokin bout
lolz
Sunnie24
Far Beyond Driven

What?

Post by Sunnie24 »

What? WHo's gay?
THEVULGARCOWBOY420
Creampuff

real man goto war to die for thare country and hope thay come back
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

THEVULGARCOWBOY420 wrote:real man goto war to die for thare country and hope thay come back
sig :lol:
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Muffin wrote:
THEVULGARCOWBOY420 wrote:real man goto war to die for thare country and hope thay come back
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
uh...UR FACE
Creampuff

Post by uh...UR FACE »

??is he tupac dead or elvis dead??

(for u dumbshits tupac dead means faked death)
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

THEVULGARCOWBOY420 wrote:fuck all u faget ass bitches im from chi town and il trowe DOWN
Word up, G!!!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

uh...UR FACE wrote:??is he tupac dead or elvis dead??

(for u dumbshits tupac dead means faked death)
Post a picture of yourself
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Kimberly
Creampuff

Post by Kimberly »

Amy, are you from DeKalb? Because 2 hours west of Chicago and 45 minutes up I-39 is Rockford. Just wondering. . . .

Hey, has anyone heard of the coverband Cemetery Gates? I've never seen them, but I've heard people talk about them. and I'm wondering if they're still around. Can anyone put some truth to it?
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

yea theyre still around, unscarred is a better cover band though, they are from illinois as well
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

:lol: This guy is gold.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]

Post by Guest »

Amy wrote:
Roz wrote:

I'm about 2 hours west of Chicago... about 45 minutes from Rockford.
Cool. I had no idea.

I'm in the city on the south side.
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Kimberly wrote:Amy, are you from DeKalb? Because 2 hours west of Chicago and 45 minutes up I-39 is Rockford. Just wondering. . . .

Hey, has anyone heard of the coverband Cemetery Gates? I've never seen them, but I've heard people talk about them. and I'm wondering if they're still around. Can anyone put some truth to it?
No. Dekalb would be a nice refreshing change from this hole. Rockford is closer to Chicago than that.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Brandon wrote:im from columbus ohio. now post pics of yourself kimberly.
:lol:
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.