Free Dean Dimebag Guitar

Website and Bulletin Board Issues Suggestions, comments and complaints welcome.
pooh
Creampuff

Free Dean Dimebag Guitar

Post by pooh »

The free dimebag guitar is bullsh**! It claims you can get the guitar if you just take this stupid survey, but it screws you over every time! Every thing on the survey that you click on just leads you through more bullsh**, more bullsh**, and MORE BULLSH**! Plus every one wants you to give them your credit card number! I don't even have a credit card, but I sure the hell wouldn't put my # out on the internet if I did! I just want the damn guitar! Please help.................pooh
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

pm me with your credit card number and I'll send you the guitar
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
pooh
Creampuff

guitar

Post by pooh »

Are you being sarcastic or do you just not pay attention?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Re: Free Dean Dimebag Guitar

Post by Aeon »

pooh wrote:The free dimebag guitar is bullsh**! It claims you can get the guitar if you just take this stupid survey, but it screws you over every time! Every thing on the survey that you click on just leads you through more bullsh**, more bullsh**, and MORE BULLSH**! Plus every one wants you to give them your credit card number! I don't even have a credit card, but I sure the hell wouldn't put my # out on the internet if I did! I just want the damn guitar! Please help.................pooh
What does this have to do with this board? We aren't giving away a free guitar. Fuck off.
Bert
Lynch Mob

Post by Bert »

Listen to Steely Dan
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Aeon wrote:
pooh wrote:The free dimebag guitar is bullsh**! It claims you can get the guitar if you just take this stupid survey, but it screws you over every time! Every thing on the survey that you click on just leads you through more bullsh**, more bullsh**, and MORE BULLSH**! Plus every one wants you to give them your credit card number! I don't even have a credit card, but I sure the hell wouldn't put my # out on the internet if I did! I just want the damn guitar! Please help.................pooh
What does this have to do with this board? We aren't giving away a free guitar. Fuck off.
I am giving away a free guitar, didn't you see my earlier post? All I need is your credit card number
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Don't forget about the 3-digit security code.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
pooh
Creampuff

free dean dimebag guitar

Post by pooh »

for your fucking information, it says "Free Dean Dimebag Guitar" underneath Rebel Meets Rebel, so yes, this board DOES have something to do with a free guitar dumbass.(Alfie=Dumbass)
And secondly, I HAVE NO CREDIT CARD!!!! Therefore, I don't have a credit card #.And the guitar is supposedly FREE so you shouldn't need my number anyway. I don't think you can help me at all, so quit trying to if you're not going to tell me how to get through the fucking survey!
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

pooh wrote:The free dimebag guitar is bullsh**!
:death:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Talk to the admin over at the Art-Offer.com forum.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

talk to my fucking asshole :zzz:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.