where were you when...

Talk about anything Pantera related....
revolution300
Creampuff

where were you when...

Post by revolution300 »

...Dimebag was shot.

I was actually going to go to that show but I live up near Cleveland and it was all the way in Columbus. This is the first time I'll say thank god I didn't go. It was almost midnight and I got a call from my friend who went who told me "Dimebag's dead" and I think I jumped out of bed about 10 feet. He said that a psycho was shootin the place up and he ran out and waited in the parking lot with some others to wait for cops. Then 2 minutes later on the radio the DJs came on and started talking about it.

what's your story
It's time to change
It can't stay the same
Revolution is my name
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

That's some awesome Dime footage
visi0nX
Creampuff

Post by visi0nX »

Sleeping, but as soon as i woke up i saw an IM by a friend about it, thus the only thing i could think of to deal with it was open my window in my room and blast the shit out of pantera on my stereo for hours.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Re: where were you when...

Post by Aeon »

revolution300 wrote:...Dimebag was shot.

I was actually going to go to that show but I live up near Cleveland and it was all the way in Columbus. This is the first time I'll say thank god I didn't go. It was almost midnight and I got a call from my friend who went who told me "Dimebag's dead" and I think I jumped out of bed about 10 feet. He said that a psycho was shootin the place up and he ran out and waited in the parking lot with some others to wait for cops. Then 2 minutes later on the radio the DJs came on and started talking about it.

what's your story
At least put this in the right forum, you fucking tard. Also, there is already thread about this in the Dimebag Memorial.
Dime4ever
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dime4ever »

I was sleeping but i didnt know it happened until the next day at like 2 in the afternoon. I saw it on the computer at school and practically started crying.
Aaronje12
Creampuff

Post by Aaronje12 »

I was as well at school and recently saw the VH1 behind the music and the end did bring a tear to my eye
Aaronje12
Creampuff

Post by Aaronje12 »

I was as well at school and recently saw the VH1 behind the music and the end did bring a tear to my eye
I_$$$$$$_I
Creampuff

Post by I_$$$$$$_I »

I was rubbing
Oh! My penis is broke!
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Web Of Hair »

Was at Trans-Siberian Orchestra getting autographs at the time it happened. After I got home I heard the news, thought it was one of those fake stories posted on the web. Called someone I know in Columbus and he comfirmed that PPL were shot at that club..... Then went to a friends and smoked a big fatty in Dimebags name....
THEVULGARCOWBOY420
Creampuff

Post by THEVULGARCOWBOY420 »

WEN I HERD HE GOT SHOT I WAS GETTING MY CFH TATTOO ON MY SHOULDER WNE MY FREINDS BLOW UP MY PHONE TO TELL ME