Are PanterA racism?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
curbyou
Creampuff

Post by curbyou »

Pantera has always said they arent racist. but i dont give a fuck! Im not a racist, im a realist! niggers and spicks and dune coons are killing this country! WAKE UP WHITE AMERICA!!!!! DONT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN TO DEAL WITH THESE THINGS!!! STAND UP NOW!
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

curbyou wrote:Pantera has always said they arent racist. but i dont give a fuck! Im not a racist, im a realist! niggers and spicks and dune coons are killing this country! WAKE UP WHITE AMERICA!!!!! DONT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN TO DEAL WITH THESE THINGS!!! STAND UP NOW!
Calm down, Daniel Carver.
Thompson
n0ob

Post by Thompson »

curbyou wrote:Pantera has always said they arent racist. but i dont give a fuck! Im not a racist, im a realist! niggers and spicks and dune coons are killing this country! WAKE UP WHITE AMERICA!!!!! DONT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN TO DEAL WITH THESE THINGS!!! STAND UP NOW!
You suck
I know the truth is all a lie - my skin is cracking on my lips
I don?t pretend that I can understand why we are doing this
edgecrusheraza
Creampuff

Post by edgecrusheraza »

Yes, Pantera are racism because they have white pride.
You see, you can't have white pride in America....because that wouldn't allow whites in America to fully kiss the ass of blacks for stuff that happened before anyone living now was born.

This is why we have a black history month, but no white version.
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

Oh shut up about your white pride stupid crap dumbass idiocy. We don't need white history month. White history has been HISTORY from the beginning. And white pride is stupid, just be proud of yourself, or your parents, or your kids. Not your stupid freakin' race.
TRUST NO ONE.

Except me, you can trust me.

Post by Guest »

Look at CP Go!!!
XXXB0BXXX
Creampuff

Post by XXXB0BXXX »

Wow.
Step aside for the guy with the worst username in history. SMOKE WEED.