\M/4\M/

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Dead N' Bloated
Creampuff

\M/4\M/

Post by Dead N' Bloated »

So is Pantera home vid 4 still gunna be released? And that box set with out takes from all albums?
Get in the Ring Motherfucker
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

Is there material for a 4th home video?

Yeah, and a box set would be pretty cool :tup:
i love you
Dead N' Bloated
Creampuff

Eyemaster wrote:Is there material for a 4th home video?

Yeah, and a box set would be pretty cool :tup:
When Pantera last toured in Australia in 2001, Dime was on channel V's Heaby Shift and he said the foorage from that tour was gunna make up 4. Then bout 3 or 4 months after Dime was killed I read I think on splat but not sure, that vinnie was think bout releasing the home vid and a box set of unreleased shit.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

I aaaaaaaaaaaaam smellin' like a rose cause I'm
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Dead N' Bloated
Creampuff

Browns Town wrote:I aaaaaaaaaaaaam smellin' like a rose cause I'm
ME
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

4 is being replaced by Dimevision, that comes out may 2nd, along with the rebel meets rebel cd. the box set thing is pretty much an idea vinnie had and told the drummer of disturbed, the drummer then told his message board of gays, and the rumors spread and faded quick.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Dead N' Bloated wrote:
ME
:lol: fucking silly.
Train Through A Pigeon
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Train Through A Pigeon »

there should be, they did Ozzfest 200 plus they toured the hell out of RITS, I washoping there would be footage from the Towson, MD show from the Real Steel tour 2001, goddamn that was such a great show
Dead N' Bloated
Creampuff

BLAK2TH wrote:4 is being replaced by Dimevision, that comes out may 2nd, along with the rebel meets rebel cd. the box set thing is pretty much an idea vinnie had and told the drummer of disturbed, the drummer then told his message board of gays, and the rumors spread and faded quick.
Whats Dimevision and Rebel meets Rebel?
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

Dead N' Bloated wrote:
BLAK2TH wrote:4 is being replaced by Dimevision, that comes out may 2nd, along with the rebel meets rebel cd. the box set thing is pretty much an idea vinnie had and told the drummer of disturbed, the drummer then told his message board of gays, and the rumors spread and faded quick.
i don't know
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Train Through A Pigeon wrote:
there should be, they did Ozzfest 200 plus they toured the hell out of RITS, I washoping there would be footage from the Towson, MD show from the Real Steel tour 2001, goddamn that was such a great show
Ahh, I go there all the time, I love Recher Theater.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

CORROSION OF CONFORMITY
you know sometimes i wonder..
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

Dead N' Bloated wrote:
type that shit in on a search engine and you'll find everything you need to know... rebel meets rebel is vinnie, dime, david allen coe and ??? i heard a couple tracks already and it sounds pretty bad ass... not amazing but still pretty cool... and i guess we will see what the rest of the album holds
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

MindsetOfAnnihilation wrote:
Dead N' Bloated wrote:
type that shit in on a search engine and you'll find everything you need to know... rebel meets rebel is vinnie, dime, david allen coe and ??? i heard a couple tracks already and it sounds pretty bad ass... not amazing but still pretty cool... and i guess we will see what the rest of the album holds
You may even see what the album holds if you look around. Not too good at picking up sarcasm, are ya? :lol:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]