If u wud get a tattoo relating to Pantera....

Talk about anything Pantera related....
CP
Crazy Canuck

Post by CP »

My sister has juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Her medication (steroids, a bunch of other crap) is pretty expensive...but nowhere NEAR $50,000 a year.

On another note, that Shred_Dimebag guy in this thread and Thompson in the other one remind me of how much fun the Pantera Discussion zone can be.
TRUST NO ONE.

Except me, you can trust me.
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

CP wrote:My sister has juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Her medication (steroids, a bunch of other crap) is pretty expensive...but nowhere NEAR $50,000 a year.

On another note, that Shred_Dimebag guy in this thread and Thompson in the other one remind me of how much fun the Pantera Discussion zone can be.
dude that sucks your sister has JRA. its a fucking lame thing to have. im guessing she's prolly on Prednisone (steroids) and Methotrexate (RA pills). i was on those for like 2 years till i started the shots. The shots work pretty well for the pain/stiffness, but man they do a number on your body. the shit i was on was Celebrex (Entanercept), that was the spendy shit. the only way that i could afford was through my dad's military insurance...and that shit runs out when i turn 22, so if i was still on them i would be SOL in about a year.

ashe
Last edited by ashe5SF on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FUCK ARTHRITIS
Tim De(n)ver
Creampuff

Post by Tim De(n)ver »

ashe5SF wrote:'itis
'd 'p, 'a. 'e 'o 'ee 'u 't 'e 'lls. No 'e ''t 't 't 'e 's, 'a.

't 'd?
TD
Got Blood? Ok how about hatred? Theres no way you have both.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Die.
lolz
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

CP wrote:My sister has juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Her medication (steroids, a bunch of other crap) is pretty expensive...but nowhere NEAR $50,000 a year.

:tup: bottoms up babe
you know sometimes i wonder..
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

ashe5SF wrote:
Browns Town wrote:
ashe5SF wrote: shit, i quit taking a $50,000 per year medicine that i was on because it would have jeopardized my ability to play.
50 grr a year? Holy fuck, whats wrong with you, bra? Smoke too many Kools?
actually i've had Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis since i was 16. i used to have to give 2 shots to myself in the leg once week. 25 ml of Celebrex (one shot of the meds) was $455. hence the "fuck arthritis" in my sig. i ending up finding out that playing guitar for long periods of time helped the pain of the 'itis better than the meds did and did less damage to my body. so i quit them and now i play guitar all day.

the reason i got my tattoo in the spot that i did, is because I want to see it ALL DAY. the lyrics to that song mean a lot to me, and i listen to "Strength Beyond Strength"every day when i wake up. im in a alot of pain when i roll out of bed, so i need something to keep my mind off the pain while i get moving. everytime i look down at my forearm i feel better, so thats really the only shit that matters to me. i didn't get the tattoo to impress a bunch of 345938475934875-post, basement dwelling fuck bags on a message board.

ashe
Hang in there nigga. :tup:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

ashe i can respect withstanding daily pain. i got my tat for similar reasons.
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

PhilCore wrote:ashe i can respect withstanding daily pain. i got my tat for similar reasons.
thats rad dude. what tat did you get? or did you already post it in this thread?

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

what the fuck ashe?
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:what the fuck ashe?
huh?

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

If I was ever that the stupid to get a tatoo then I'd get a big motherfucking Dimebag on my arm.
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

by the way this is a pantera tattoo thread. keep with it