If u wud get a tattoo relating to Pantera....

Talk about anything Pantera related....
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Edna Bodine wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
Fantomas wrote:i would get
"walk on homeboy"
:fu:
wots the name of that song anyway ppl always try 2 tell me its "Re-Spect' but i always thouhgt it wos called "nNo Way Punk!" can u help me & B strait b-cos they'res alot of haters who should of walked, on homeboy!!!~ :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur:
7622 posts and you think its no way punk.

:fu: its walk you smurf
:lol:
Is it possible to archive just this series of posts? Holy horsefucking shit you're stupid! :lol: :lol: :aargh:
ok buddy, no need to take it serious. im sure your having enough problems sipping your apple juice and listening to "nNo Way Punk!" .

just don't type..
I actually really like apple juice! :tup:
:aargh: :lol:
Jorgen
Perceptionless

Post by Jorgen »

dan wrote:
Av3nger wrote:Already have one, on my back it says "R.I.P Dimebag Darrel Abbott"
please post a picture of this, please.
Yeah, so I don't want to read the entire thread... what was the outcome of this? I want to see this tat :lol:
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

he never came back :(
[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Jorgen wrote:
dan wrote:
Av3nger wrote:Already have one, on my back it says "R.I.P Dimebag Darrel Abbott"
please post a picture of this, please.
Yeah, so I don't want to read the entire thread... what was the outcome of this? I want to see this tat :lol:
sucks to be him!
you know sometimes i wonder..
Jorgen
Perceptionless

Post by Jorgen »

dan wrote:he never came back :(
So basically he realized what an idiot he was and couldn't show his face again...
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

if i wuz a modeater i wud not arkive this for a klondyke bar

i wud howiever mabey arkive it for two klondyke bars :thuup:
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

my new tattoo.....

FUCK ARTHRITIS
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Kind of cool but i would try and get something around it, its rather simplistic.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

I don't think you could have got that tattoo in a more retarded place.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Lager wrote:I don't think you could have got that tattoo in a more retarded place.
Yeh, say goodbye to any jobs you were hoping to get.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

dead forever wrote:Kind of cool but i would try and get something around it, its rather simplistic.
its the start of a sleeve, bud.
Lager wrote:I don't think you could have got that tattoo in a more retarded place.
well the tattoo studio that i got it at was quite nice....and they usually frown on running tattoo parlors in mental hospitals.......OH WAIT YOU MEAN ON MY ARM!!! thanks for the constructive criticism, but it would have helped more when i was planning it.
dead forever wrote:
im a guitar performance major. im going to play guitar for a living, so it kinda doesn't matter, bra.
FUCK ARTHRITIS
Richard Hung Himself
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Richard Hung Himself »

Cool bra, stay drunk
Chode
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

Richard Hung Himself wrote:Cool bra, stay drunk
not a Point Break fan apparently.

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

ashe5SF wrote:
Richard Hung Himself wrote:Cool bra, stay drunk
A PanterA fan apparently.

Mikey
thanks bra, appreciate it
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

ashe5SF wrote:
well the tattoo studio that i got it at was quite nice....and they usually frown on running tattoo parlors in mental hospitals.......OH WAIT YOU MEAN ON MY ARM!!! thanks for the constructive criticism, but it would have helped more when i was planning it.
You're a moron.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

ashe5SF wrote:im a guitar performance major. im going to play guitar for a living
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wake up, you moron. You can't make a living from playing music these days.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
ashe5SF wrote:im a guitar performance major. im going to play guitar for a living

hahahahaha whatever dude. just cuz you can't pull yourself from your computer long enough to practice doesn't mean that people who put in their time don't get rewarded.

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

ashe5SF wrote:

hahahahaha whatever dude. just cuz you can't pull yourself from your computer long enough to practice doesn't mean that people who put in their time don't get rewarded.

ashe
How much are you making?
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

Lager wrote:
ashe5SF wrote:

ashe
How much are you making?
between shows and freelance studio shit, i do fine. a few of my friends have a hip hop group and i do studio guitar work for them. i still have a job to pay the bills (rent in particular). im not a full time musician yet, but im really happy doing what im doing. one of my roommates is actually a full time student/musician. he plays with local symphonies/operas and random gigs and he hasn't had a normal job for like 2 years and he's 22.

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Way to avoid the question :roll:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

ashe5SF wrote:hahahahaha whatever dude. just cuz you can't pull yourself from your computer long enough to practice doesn't mean that people who put in their time don't get rewarded.

ashe
Son, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone as dedicated to bettering himself musically as the motherfucker you're speaking to. Talent does NOT equal money. I play music for myself, I don't expect to make anything doing it.

You need to get out of Fantasyland. You'll always spend more than you make, or you'll break even, at best.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

Lager wrote:Way to avoid the question :roll:
do you want me to fax you my W2's or something? and if i do recall i never claimed that i was ALREADY making a living on just music, chief.

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

ashe5SF wrote:hahahahaha whatever dude. just cuz you can't pull yourself from your computer long enough to practice doesn't mean that people who put in their time don't get rewarded.

ashe
Son, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone as dedicated to bettering himself musically as the motherfucker you're speaking to. Talent does NOT equal money. I play music for myself, I don't expect to make anything doing it.

You need to get out of Fantasyland. You'll always spend more than you make, or you'll break even, at best.
hey man, thats kool that your dedicated to what you want to do and that you do it for yourself, but music isn't a hobby for me, its not something i do to fill my time during the day....its IS my day. ive sacrificed some pretty serious shit in order to devote everything ive got to play guitar. shit, i quit taking a $50,000 per year medicine that i was on because it would have jeopardized my ability to play. ive been in school for music for 2 and a half years and i STILL put in 6-8 hours of practice a day. im not trying to call you out or anything or start a "no i work harder at music" argument, im just saying that you don't know my situation and i don't know yours.

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
Dean Graziosi
Creampuff

Post by Dean Graziosi »

So, you want to make money playing music? That's cute.

Hi, I'm Dean Graziosi. I used to be in your shoes. I used to play the tenor saxophone. That was before I found out about government car auctions or buying and selling real estate. What I mean is, buying low and selling high. You see, the key to having a financial future lies in real estate; there are no ifs, ands, or buts about it! Do you think I got this land from playing late nights at Black Jigaboo's Jazz Club?

Think again! Or better yet, Think A Little Different!

I know what you're thinking. I've been there. I realize that a lot of people think you need money to make money, but that is just not true. When you buy my Think A Little Different (to a Real Estate Fortune!) program, I personally show you which properties to buy, at what price, when to sell, who to sell to, and so much more. Every month, I will personally mail you a personal audio recording, on cassette or compact disc, your choice, giving you personalized tips from me, personally.

Look, I know how you feel. I used to be just like you. But now I regularly contemplate suicide because I have so much money it makes me sick! If you're watching this program, and you want to become something more than a lounge lizard with a guitar or a saxophone, or whatever the fuck it is you play, then please, private message me for more details on my program.

It's time to start turning your dreams into reality. It's time you go outside the box and Think A Little Different!

Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Why would you bother in the first place with that account? I didn't laugh once.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Revolver wrote:Why would you bother in the first place with that account? I didn't laugh once.
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

back to topic please.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

dead forever wrote:
:bs:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

ashe5SF wrote: shit, i quit taking a $50,000 per year medicine that i was on because it would have jeopardized my ability to play.
50 grr a year? Holy fuck, whats wrong with you, bra? Smoke too many Kools?
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Browns Town wrote:
dead forever wrote:
You actually think someone would employ him with a tattoo that lame?
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

dead forever wrote:
Browns Town wrote:
dead forever wrote:
haha that is pretty lame, and like someone said thats the worst spot to put it
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Dean Graziosi - :lol: :lol:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Lager wrote:Dean Graziosi - :lol: :lol:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

ashe5SF wrote:

ashe
You are going nowhere in life.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

Aeon wrote:
ashe5SF wrote:

ashe
You are going nowhere in life.
FAST
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

why are you saying ashe? i just found out its some dudes name. :shock:
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

Browns Town wrote:
ashe5SF wrote: shit, i quit taking a $50,000 per year medicine that i was on because it would have jeopardized my ability to play.
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

dead forever wrote:
Browns Town wrote:
dead forever wrote:
They do make these things called long sleeved shirts, which one should probably wear anyway, when going on any respectable job interview.

if the guy is going to an interview in a Venom shirt, I don't think the tattoo would matter a whole lot.
ashe5SF
Creampuff

Post by ashe5SF »

Browns Town wrote:
actually i've had Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis since i was 16. i used to have to give 2 shots to myself in the leg once week. 25 ml of Celebrex (one shot of the meds) was $455. hence the "fuck arthritis" in my sig. i ending up finding out that playing guitar for long periods of time helped the pain of the 'itis better than the meds did and did less damage to my body. so i quit them and now i play guitar all day.

the reason i got my tattoo in the spot that i did, is because I want to see it ALL DAY. the lyrics to that song mean a lot to me, and i listen to "Strength Beyond Strength"every day when i wake up. im in a alot of pain when i roll out of bed, so i need something to keep my mind off the pain while i get moving. everytime i look down at my forearm i feel better, so thats really the only shit that matters to me. i didn't get the tattoo to impress a bunch of 345938475934875-post, basement dwelling fuck bags on a message board.

ashe
FUCK ARTHRITIS
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

ashe5SF wrote:
Browns Town wrote:
actually i've had Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis since i was 16. i used to have to give 2 shots to myself in the leg once week. 25 ml of Celebrex (one shot of the meds) was $455. hence the "fuck arthritis" in my sig. i ending up finding out that playing guitar for long periods of time helped the pain of the 'itis better than the meds did and did less damage to my body. so i quit them and now i play guitar all day.

the reason i got my tattoo in the spot that i did, is because I want to see it ALL DAY. the lyrics to that song mean a lot to me, and i listen to "Strength Beyond Strength"every day when i wake up. im in a alot of pain when i roll out of bed, so i need something to keep my mind off the pain while i get moving. everytime i look down at my forearm i feel better, so thats really the only shit that matters to me. i didn't get the tattoo to impress a bunch of 345938475934875-post, basement dwelling fuck bags on a message board.

ashe
Your pretty cool. Walk through walls :aargh: