Beneath These Skies

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

Aeon wrote:Auschwitz
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
suicidal-bambi
Creampuff

Post by suicidal-bambi »

i just stumbled aross this site and this thread, i am the bassist in said band, and wtf?! the recordings on myspace are shoddy and need looking at, we are in the process of rerecording the songs, and recording many more, check the site out in the next few week and give us an update

the recordings there atm, i was not in the band at the time and we have had a reshuffle since

and stop with these random insults guys, you'd think you were all 5 and on msn, not in a Pantera Forum for christs sake
Do you serve a purpose?
Or purposly serve?
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

i like how warpig says add "them" as if to claim he's not in the band, so he won't get called out for making really shitty music :lol: :lol: :lol:
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

suicidal-bambi wrote:i just stumbled aross this site and this thread
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :lll:
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Don't archive this piece of shit.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

:skull: yarr i be sinkin quickly
-Thread Killer-
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

I like how it says that their genre is "metal" :roll:
Hjs2
I'm Gay

Post by Hjs2 »

Theres some cool riffs, but the singer is the worst i've ever heard.
[quote="Chover"][quote="Hjs2"]Life is what we make.[/quote]
I'm going to fucking suck your cock.[/quote]
DeathSion
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DeathSion »

:lol:
suicidal-bambi
Creampuff

Post by suicidal-bambi »

nah i did stumble, iv only been in the band two weeks, and i was searching for our promo shit and found this thread, i didnt even know this site existed

as far as i know warpig isnt one of us, and the vocals on it are our drummer joe and he's not the singer so cut him some slack.

Like i said, listen to the stuff we are gunna record and you'll why we kick ass

if you dont like what we do then fine, but you must have better things to do than slate us off on a forum, at least we are out there doing it, and if its so shite, start a band and try and kick our asses

:fu: :fu:
Do you serve a purpose?
Or purposly serve?
Jorgen
Perceptionless

Post by Jorgen »

Those clean vocals are priceless... :lol: :lol: :lol: :tup:
Jorgen
Perceptionless

Post by Jorgen »

Haha... This is good stuff, man. Have you ever thought about touring with William Hung? He thinks that he is good, as well! :tup:
Jorgen
Perceptionless

Post by Jorgen »

Beneath These Skies are an upcoming Metalcore band from Wiltshire in the south west. They formed as Amsterdamage at Chippenham college with Joe on drums, Rob and Charlie on guitar, Nick on bass. Then things changed, Nick went off to another college, and we replaced him with Ben. Ben moved onto guitar as Charlie acquitted and we have recently aqcuired a new bassist - Bambi. From Chippenham he is a self taught bassist (he's had a few lessons). Through him we were put in contact with Taz - our new singer. Taz lives in Wiltshire, and has a range of vocal styles. We are currently making plans for a demo, with a music video on it. Joe was born in the U.K, but has moved around a lot. He's lived in Glasgow, Durham, London, Amsterdam, and now resides near Bath, UK. Ben was born in U.K and lives outside Chippenham in Wiltshire. Rob was born in Wiltshire, has lived in Wiltshire all his pityful life and probably will die there. Joe is first a guitarist, and second a drummer. Ben began things playing Saxophone, but now plays guitar. Rob plays guitar and a little harmonica (not in the band) Bambi plays bass, and a little guitar. Taz plays no instruments, but is the singer/songwriter. Joe, Ben and Rob also contribute to vocals. Rob, Ben and Joe are currently studying music in Wiltshire, and Bambi studies Graphic Design at the same college. Not totally sure on what Taz does,.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Jorgen wrote::lol:
Rob was born in Wiltshire, has lived in Wiltshire all his pityful life and probably will die there.
:lll:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

You sound like Zao except gayer.
DeathSion
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DeathSion »

I went back for a second listen.