DAMAGEPLAN

The place to talk about all of Pantera's side bands! Down, SJR, Gasoline, etc...
Grimm
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Grimm »

harvey wrote:i recon damage plan are ace think of wat they could of do wiv more time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fur:
Learn to type properly you mongoloid. :fu:

I like Damageplan. :tup:
In Koving Memory Of Josh.
Dimebag Derek
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dimebag Derek »

^^^ LMFAO Hahahah that has gotta be one of the funniest pictures Ive ever seen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyhoo, For all those retards saying 'oo yea damageplan sucks panteras way better lololol' It's tiring and repetitive to the max. Obviously Panteras better, But they weren't trying to be another Pantera, Thedy were trying to be Damageplan.
And Vinnie said that NFP is like Panteras Cowboys From Hell, And Damageplan II was supposed to be their vulgar Display, And that hes going to release the songs at one point or another, which makes me cream my pants. :)
So quit whining, and listen to Damageplan as Damageplan, Not Pantera.
Welcome To The Death Of A Century.
unsw1tchd
Creampuff

Post by unsw1tchd »

:fu: :tdown:
Follow the Chronic Stench to awaken me!
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Dime tears it up on Pride.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

TK wrote:Dime tears it up on Pride.
:tup: moment of truth is the shit too
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

BLAK2TH wrote:
:tup: moment of truth is the shit too
:tup:
lolz
Somewhat Damaged

Post by Somewhat Damaged »

dP :zzz:
There's no light but there's hope...
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

i don't know what is wrong with you guys, i mean they have a couple bad songs but they arnt horrible. like that song save me that song is fuckin awesome. i like this cd and im planning to buy it as soon as possible.

yea and they arnt pantera they are damageplan, yea so what if theyw ud be better with phil and rex its different, and by the way if rex and phil came it wud be pantera dumbasses. chirst.
you know sometimes i wonder..
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:they arnt horrible.
:tup:
Shred-Dimebag wrote:that song save me that song is fuckin awesome
:tdown:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
mindwar
Creampuff

Post by mindwar »

Damageplan are / were no Pantera but they were still a great band for sure...Some great moments on that cd...Like others have said, had they have had more time to play live together and write more material, I also have no doubts they may have progressed further..Sadly we will never know........Unless Vince does end up releasing that second Damageplan cd I recall him mentioning during an interview...with demos or something of new songs they were working on? That'd be interesting to hear..
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

mindwar wrote:Damageplan are / were no Pantera but they were still a great band for sure...Some great moments on that cd...Like others have said, had they have had more time to play live together and write more material, I also have no doubts they may have progressed further..Sadly we will never know........Unless Vince does end up releasing that second Damageplan cd I recall him mentioning during an interview...with demos or something of new songs they were working on? That'd be interesting to hear..
vinnie is realeasing DAMAGEPLAN 2, they have all of the music, but they have to finish the vocals, then they will be finished
lolz
mindwar
Creampuff

Post by mindwar »

Firestorm wrote:
mindwar wrote:Damageplan are / were no Pantera but they were still a great band for sure...Some great moments on that cd...Like others have said, had they have had more time to play live together and write more material, I also have no doubts they may have progressed further..Sadly we will never know........Unless Vince does end up releasing that second Damageplan cd I recall him mentioning during an interview...with demos or something of new songs they were working on? That'd be interesting to hear..
vinnie is realeasing DAMAGEPLAN 2, they have all of the music, but they have to finish the vocals, then they will be finished
Oh okay...So they have complete tracks..just no vocals..awesome..looking forward to hearing it. Thanks alot for the information. There was no indication as to when they may begin tracking the vocals did they? I haven't heard anything..I imagine it would be rather hard for them all though...hmm..
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

mindwar wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Oh okay...So they have complete tracks..just no vocals..awesome..looking forward to hearing it. Thanks alot for the information. There was no indication as to when they may begin tracking the vocals did they? I haven't heard anything..I imagine it would be rather hard for them all though...hmm..
Not sure when, but on an interview with vinnie he said that he was going to put vocals on, check it out at mtv.com and search for vinnie-paul or damageplan
lolz
mindwar
Creampuff

Post by mindwar »

Firestorm wrote:
mindwar wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Not sure when, but on an interview with vinnie he said that he was going to put vocals on, check it out at mtv.com and search for vinnie-paul or damageplan
Oh..it was in that interview...Right..I will check it out...I had a brief glance at it around the time it was originally posted..thanks again
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

mindwar wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
mindwar wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
Oh..it was in that interview...Right..I will check it out...I had a brief glance at it around the time it was originally posted..thanks again
:tup: no problem
lolz
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

DESTROYALL wrote:
DRINK CROWN AND LISTEN TO PANTERA!!!
WOOOOOOAH YEEEEEEAH! :aargh:
All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

I don't know what you guys are talking about but Damageplan blew Pantera out of the water! :aargh:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

summers_eve wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about but Damageplan blew Pantera out of the water! :aargh:
:fag:
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

summers_eve wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about but Damageplan blew Pantera out of the water! :aargh:
no
reSisT
Creampuff

Post by reSisT »

Hell yeah dude. That song kicks ass.

I like Damageplan for the most part. Save Me is awesome.
Each razor a vice and each nail marks demise of your life.
DIME FAN DEAN
Creampuff

Post by DIME FAN DEAN »

that fucking cd kicks so much ass. I heard they are coming up with a new damageplan album. before dime died they started making a new cd. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

M.I.A wrote:
:fag:
lolz
Pantera0507
Creampuff

Post by Pantera0507 »

Didn't they record more stuff before he died?
[img]http://www.denness.net/rpi/u/JordanW5/fs/9/w/550/cp/1/s/5/sig.png[/img]
Shane Close
Creampuff

Post by Shane Close »

Damageplan were awesome.

The Songs "Save Me", "Pride", Blink of an Eye", and "Fuck You" topped a lot of Pantera's songs.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Shane Close wrote:Damageplan were awesome.

The Songs "Save Me", "Pride", Blink of an Eye", and "Fuck You" topped a lot of Pantera's songs.
:bs:
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

i bought the cd a long time ago. last time i posted i didnt buy it. save me is a good song but its got the cheesy tone to it you know?

pride fuckin owns, moment of truth that solo rips. the whole album just kicks ass
you know sometimes i wonder..
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

Shane Close wrote:Damageplan were awesome.

fucking retard
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
EvilisthenewGood
I'm not your bro!

Post by EvilisthenewGood »

Talk to me on AIM -theworstpostrevr

Never trust a man who can spell a word only one way.

I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.