I keep fucking breaking drum sticks

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:If Lager was being serious, then I understand... and then I continue to wonder why your approach was necessary, when all you need is an alternate hi-hat.
I was and I wasn't. I mean, it could be useful yes, but how often are you going to need that? and still, leading with your left isn't gonna help you at all for anything else like rolls anyway. Hi-hats and toms at the same time isn't worth it at all. it's nothing a remote pedal won't fix.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Bob Heebert, do you not understand what I'm talking about? Check my setup for reference --

Note the alternate hi-hat on the right, and the alternate ride on my left/to front.

IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Those alternate hats and cymbals on the right look like they're quite a stretch away man, is it just the pic or what?
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Probably the photo, it's pretty comfortable for me... I probably should have sat there to give a better perception.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

he just quotes his teacher's, has nothing of his own to say. :lol:
[quote="AlferdPacker"] Open toilet, Put soap in water, Insert cat sit on the toilet lid. Let cat agitate itself in there for at least 5min. Flush 3-5 times to rinse off cat. Jump off toilet seat,and get out of the way as cat lets itself out. [/quote]
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

how do i get it on the net?
-Thread Killer-
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Bob Heebert, do you not understand what I'm talking about? Check my setup for reference --

Note the alternate hi-hat on the right, and the alternate ride on my left/to front.
but i do not play the hh with my right hand.
-Thread Killer-
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

drummer_goat wrote:he just quotes his teacher's, has nothing of his own to say. :lol:
nah man, your wrong about that. youv been copying and paisting from internet sources. and why do you always use those homoerotic smily faces?
-Thread Killer-
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Lager wrote:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:If Lager was being serious, then I understand... and then I continue to wonder why your approach was necessary, when all you need is an alternate hi-hat.
I was and I wasn't. I mean, it could be useful yes, but how often are you going to need that? and still, leading with your left isn't gonna help you at all for anything else like rolls anyway. Hi-hats and toms at the same time isn't worth it at all. it's nothing a remote pedal won't fix.
i dont leed with my left, im right handed, how many times must i say this?
-Thread Killer-
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Bob Heebert wrote:
drummer_goat wrote:he just quotes his teacher's, has nothing of his own to say. :lol:
nah man, your wrong about that. youv been copying and paisting from internet sources. and why do you always use those homoerotic smily faces?
Where from? Do alot of internet sites talk shit about you or just this one. Face It you suck.
[quote="AlferdPacker"] Open toilet, Put soap in water, Insert cat sit on the toilet lid. Let cat agitate itself in there for at least 5min. Flush 3-5 times to rinse off cat. Jump off toilet seat,and get out of the way as cat lets itself out. [/quote]
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

drummer_goat wrote: Who'm have I quoted besides your dumb ass? If you weren't so stupid you would know that easton aheads are aluminum. You are full of :bs: the only thing you've harmed is you dignity. Who is the fool here, you keep going in circles. Ever seen what a nylon tip stick looks like w/o the tip. That will dent a head. STFU you dumb ass :fur: you are just looking for attention crybaby.
you've been preashing shit youv read out of a drum book you fucking idiot. and they made a stick that look like a missing nylon but, and they dont fuck up your heads you fucking mongoloid. yeah, and i come to an online chat to look for attention. you really are a dumb fuck huh?
-Thread Killer-
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

drummer_goat wrote:
Bob Heebert wrote:
Where from? Do alot of internet sites talk shit about you or just this one. Face It you suck.
sorry, mabye im just stupid, but that doesnt make shit for sense
-Thread Killer-
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Bob Heebert wrote:
Lager wrote:
i dont leed with my left, im right handed, how many times must i say this?
Well forget what I said then, I read wrong.

That just makes even less sense now. Why would you want to play with your left when you're right handed?
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Bob Heebert wrote: you've been preashing shit youv read out of a drum book you fucking idiot. and they made a stick that look like a missing nylon but, and they dont fuck up your heads you fucking mongoloid. yeah, and i come to an online chat to look for attention. you really are a dumb fuck huh?
You sound stupid.
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Lager wrote: Well forget what I said then, I read wrong.

That just makes even less sense now. Why would you want to play with your left when you're right handed?
because my dominant hand has access to all the drums now without having to reach from the hh all the way over to the floor toms. and my left hand can stay where it is until it need to be used on a tom.
-Thread Killer-
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Bob Heebert wrote:how do i get it on the net?
http://www.dwdrums.com/kitbuilder/

Go here and make a pic of your kit, press print screen, open paint and paste, crop the image so it's just the kit, save as a jpg and upload to a website like photobucket.com or imageshack.us
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Bob Heebert wrote:

because my dominant hand has access to all the drums now without having to reach from the hh all the way over to the floor toms. and my left hand can stay where it is until it need to be used on a tom.
Is that really why you learnt it, or did you just want a trick to show off with? I'd sooner get alternate hats
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

-Thread Killer-
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Lager wrote:
Bob Heebert wrote:

Is that really why you learnt it, or did you just want a trick to show off with? I'd sooner get alternate hats
i started out this way without knowing i was doing it different, and when i took my first drum lessons, my teacher made me do it the other way. so i do know how to play both ways, i just find my way to be a lot more free'er.
-Thread Killer-
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

drummer_goat wrote:
Bob Heebert wrote: you've been preashing shit youv read out of a drum book you fucking idiot. and they made a stick that look like a missing nylon but, and they dont fuck up your heads you fucking mongoloid. yeah, and i come to an online chat to look for attention. you really are a dumb fuck huh?
You sound stupid.
to you, i bet i do.
-Thread Killer-
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Bob Heebert wrote:Image
what series is it?
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

its a tama rockstar, but its also a mutt with other brands added to it.
-Thread Killer-
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Haha why'd you do it upside down!? looks alright though, get some real pics up
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Lager wrote:Haha why'd you do it upside down!? looks alright though, get some real pics up
i will but im not at my house right now
-Thread Killer-
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

i know this heeb dude plays like Carter Beauford, Simon Phillps, Lenny White.
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

this man knows some value
-Thread Killer-
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

drummer_goat wrote:
Lord of This World wrote:i use ahead sticks and i play harder than anyone i know (not by choice, thats just how i play) and i dont have this problem. obviously your technique is shit.
:lol: If you can't control how you play you SUCK, maybe you should learn some elementery chops to improve your playing and not speak about mine :jew:
i didnt say i couldn't control how i play. i just play hard. i'm self taught and have never had a drum lesson. i might not know all the rudiments and technicalites but i dont damage drums when i play them you retard. obviously your technique is shit.
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:shock:
lolz
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Lord of This World wrote: i didnt say i couldn't control how i play. i just play hard. i'm self taught and have never had a drum lesson. i might not know all the rudiments and technicalites but i dont damage drums when i play them you retard. obviously your technique is shit.
:bs: :bs: :bs:
STFU while your ahead. Ha Ha Ha I made a joke :lol:
I broke cores of ahead sticks not the drums you idiot :fur:
Maybe when you start playing more you will start to feel the cores vibrating, then they will go out. And by the way I know people who play harder than me. That's not a good thing(they suck).

I'll let Bob Heebert tell you how much you suck if you"just play hard" dumbass :PP:
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

DrummerFag do you ever give up? maybe if you would stop posting useless replies trying to cover up you ignorance, and practiced your fucking drums you wouldnt be such a waste of space. If you are tired of breaking sticks buy the metal lars ulrich signiture set (im not a drummer) and good luck breaking those. Also buy a metronome and maybe it will solve something. PROBLEM SOLVED FAGGOT
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
DeathSion
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DeathSion »

Gnarkiller wrote:DrummerFag do you ever give up? maybe if you would stop posting useless replies trying to cover up you ignorance, and practiced your fucking drums you wouldnt be such a waste of space. If you are tired of breaking sticks buy the metal lars ulrich signiture set (im not a drummer) and good luck breaking those. Also buy a metronome and maybe it will solve something. PROBLEM SOLVED FAGGOT
:shock:

Also, learn to hit correctly. Quit trying to bash your set in.