I keep fucking breaking drum sticks

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

drummer_goat wrote: I have not heard of such a drum, and should not be refered to as a double bass, more justly a single bass that you play w/ your feet (instead of hands like concert drums), poor design could not fit a snare inbetween your legs. You could not use that in a drumset setup, Louie Bellson was the innovator who opened of the doors for double drums, and first used them in his setup. I would like to see a link to it though, if one truly exists.

As for the ages referance I guess def leppard were right, you can be rock of ages, even when your drummer looses an arm after a few short years :lol: If only it were true that ac/dc summed up all of rock music. Too bad you forgot about John Bonham, Keith Moon, Carmen Apiece, and many others who led the fight. Other wise a :fag: like you would be right.

By the way I did very much like watching some of the Billy Cobham videos, great drummer, kinda like Louie with a little more of the modern sound.

...Still you start with a personal attacks :tdown: can't just let go of things can you? Kinda makes you sound a bit unsure of yourself! :lol:

:fur: lower class citizen aaye :fur: is this because I know what I talking about when it comes to drums? Because I understand that I cannot single out any one style or one technique that is unfamiliar to me? Is it that I sound more educated than yourself. Or just a jelousy of my keen sense of proper technique, and you want to hear more of it?

Anyways until our next chat, :D If you have anything useful to say :D :lol: :lol:
im definately unsure of myself because of these "person attacks" :tdown: dbbllpt
in my opinion john bonnam and keitch moon both sucked at drumming, just because you can play random drums for a half hour, doesnt mean you have tallent. there are only a few led zepplin songs that i enjoy the drumming it. and as for the single double bass design, you still could fit a snare in the middle. it was an oval. i never hinted towards being jellouse of you, which shows something about yourself to even say that. by the way, that whole "age referance" sounded pretty lame, cause it had nothing to do with what i said about jazz you fucking homo.

as for the link about the ovular bass drum, i couldnt find a link, but my old drum teacher showed me a few in this book he had.
Browns Town wrote:Lars never breaks his sticks and he plays on fucking trash cans. :roll:
-Thread Killer-
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:oops:
lolz
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Bob Heebert wrote:
drummer_goat wrote: I have not heard of such a drum, and should not be refered to as a double bass, more justly a single bass that you play w/ your feet (instead of hands like concert drums), poor design could not fit a snare inbetween your legs. You could not use that in a drumset setup, Louie Bellson was the innovator who opened of the doors for double drums, and first used them in his setup. I would like to see a link to it though, if one truly exists.

As for the ages referance I guess def leppard were right, you can be rock of ages, even when your drummer looses an arm after a few short years :lol: If only it were true that ac/dc summed up all of rock music. Too bad you forgot about John Bonham, Keith Moon, Carmen Apiece, and many others who led the fight. Other wise a :fag: like you would be right.

By the way I did very much like watching some of the Billy Cobham videos, great drummer, kinda like Louie with a little more of the modern sound.

...Still you start with a personal attacks :tdown: can't just let go of things can you? Kinda makes you sound a bit unsure of yourself! :lol:

:fur: lower class citizen aaye :fur: is this because I know what I talking about when it comes to drums? Because I understand that I cannot single out any one style or one technique that is unfamiliar to me? Is it that I sound more educated than yourself. Or just a jelousy of my keen sense of proper technique, and you want to hear more of it?

Anyways until our next chat, :D If you have anything useful to say :D :lol: :lol:
im definately unsure of myself because of these "person attacks" :tdown: dbbllpt
in my opinion john bonnam and keitch moon both sucked at drumming, just because you can play random drums for a half hour, doesnt mean you have tallent. there are only a few led zepplin songs that i enjoy the drumming it. and as for the single double bass design, you still could fit a snare in the middle. it was an oval. i never hinted towards being jellouse of you, which shows something about yourself to even say that. by the way, that whole "age referance" sounded pretty lame, cause it had nothing to do with what i said about jazz you fucking homo.

as for the link about the ovular bass drum, i couldnt find a link, but my old drum teacher showed me a few in this book he had.
Browns Town wrote:Lars never breaks his sticks and he plays on fucking trash cans. :roll:
Im not a drumming expert, but i do know that saying John Bonnom sucked is one of the most ridiculous things ever.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

drummer_whateverthefuck wrote:Or just a jelousy of my keen sense of proper technique, and you want to hear more of it?
If you had a keen sense of proper technique, you wouldn't be breaking sticks, bitch.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:lol:
lolz
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Bob Heebert wrote: im definately unsure of myself because of these "person attacks" :tdown: dbbllpt

:bs: :bs: :bs:

Did you even graduate high school, you sound like an idot. Bonzo did not just play random drums for a half an hour. He would create some of the must influential drumming of all time, regardless if a kike like yourself or your dumbass drum teacher does not like Led Zepplin. Keith Moon was also a great drummer and anyone who says different in a :fag:

Sense you don't have anything useful to say STFU you stupid :jew: Your not welcome on this thread, nobody cares about you momma's boy.
[quote="AlferdPacker"] Open toilet, Put soap in water, Insert cat sit on the toilet lid. Let cat agitate itself in there for at least 5min. Flush 3-5 times to rinse off cat. Jump off toilet seat,and get out of the way as cat lets itself out. [/quote]
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Lager wrote:
drummer_whateverthefuck wrote:Or just a jelousy of my keen sense of proper technique, and you want to hear more of it?
If you had a keen sense of proper technique, you wouldn't be breaking sticks, bitch.
wow that was pretty creative! Sticks get broken if you play the drums much. You would not know this though because you are not a musician, just a passive agressive lowlife who just learned some new vocabulary, and can't wait to use it. to bad you can't use it correctly yet. :no:

That was a little bit of sarcasam dumbass. :fu:
[quote="AlferdPacker"] Open toilet, Put soap in water, Insert cat sit on the toilet lid. Let cat agitate itself in there for at least 5min. Flush 3-5 times to rinse off cat. Jump off toilet seat,and get out of the way as cat lets itself out. [/quote]
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

im definately a queer jew for thinking that john wasnt that tallented. gene krupa blew him out of the sky decades earlier. and no i didnt graduate, i got kicked out. and no my drumm teacher was a jazz drummer and didnt care too much for led zepplin. led zepllins gay anyway. i am more than welcome in this thread, more so than you are with you homo :fag: :fag: :fag: :jew: :jew: :jew: icons you immature faggot.

sticks only break after like half a year and its cause of the highhat. your just a homoerotic drummer.
-Thread Killer-
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

this thread = comedy.

:lol: :lol:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Bob Heebert wrote:sticks only break after like half a year and its cause of the highhat.
What the fuck. :lol:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

the highhat chips away the wood the the end of a stick, its the closest iv come to breaking a stick not on purpose.
-Thread Killer-
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

All cymbals put wear on sticks. It is completely unavoidable. If sticks are lasting you six months, you're either A.) playing for an hour a month, or B.) you're using tree trunks.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

And by the way, I don't know if you're playing semantics or what, but you'd be stupid to allow a pair of sticks to get to the point of actually breaking in half while you're playing. Once the majority of the tips are shot/shoulder is looking exceptionally thin, I toss 'em aside.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

drummer_goat wrote:
Lager wrote:
wow that was pretty creative! Sticks get broken if you play the drums much. You would not know this though because you are not a musician, just a passive agressive lowlife who just learned some new vocabulary, and can't wait to use it. to bad you can't use it correctly yet. :no:

That was a little bit of sarcasam dumbass. :fu:
You're retarded.

Wal - :lol:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote: B.) you're using tree trunks.
Funny mental image. :lol:
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Bob Heebert wrote:im definately a queer jew for thinking that john wasnt that tallented. gene krupa blew him out of the sky decades earlier. and no i didnt graduate, i got kicked out. and no my drumm teacher was a jazz drummer and didnt care too much for led zepplin. led zepllins gay anyway. i am more than welcome in this thread, more so than you are with you homo :fag: :fag: :fag: :jew: :jew: :jew: icons you immature faggot.

sticks only break after like half a year and its cause of the highhat. your just a homoerotic drummer.
:bs: :bs: :bs:
I thought you never have broken a stick. You are so full of shit. have your drum teacher come on this form I would like to skip the middle man. You are a pussy for just repeating what others say, think for yourself big man.

As for how much sticks break. It all depends on how much you play. For a while I was using oak 747n's and I would were down the tips week or so, to the point that if I was not carful the nylon would break off and the wood under it would dent the heads. That is why I switched to ahead because they have replacment tips.

I got expelled from highschool 2 times and still stuck it out to the end. I created this thread how am I not welcome, your a dumbass kike. Maybe you put from the ruff, you have an obsession. Where was this that Krupa blew bonham "out of the skys" He was also only alive for 32 short years decades earlier huh. You are a stupid fuck, that would make bonzo 12.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

drummer_goat wrote:oak 747n's
Nice line of sticks, 747s are too thin for my liking, though. You should give the wood tips a try, nylon tips do have problems with durability.
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

drummer_goat wrote: :bs: :bs: :bs:
I thought you never have broken a stick. You are so full of shit. have your drum teacher come on this form I would like to skip the middle man. You are a pussy for just repeating what others say, think for yourself big man.

As for how much sticks break. It all depends on how much you play. For a while I was using oak 747n's and I would were down the tips week or so, to the point that if I was not carful the nylon would break off and the wood under it would dent the heads. That is why I switched to ahead because they have replacment tips.

I got expelled from highschool 2 times and still stuck it out to the end. I created this thread how am I not welcome, your a dumbass kike. Maybe you put from the ruff, you have an obsession. Where was this that Krupa blew bonham "out of the skys" He was also only alive for 32 short years decades earlier huh. You are a stupid fuck, that would make bonzo 12.
iv seen some nasty 12 year old drummers, and im sure you can find videos of them online. they can blow you ass clear out of the water. i never said i did break a stick, though i DID say iv come close. idiot, learn how to read. the only stick iv broken was on purpose. your such a fucking retard man, give it up. i no longer go to that drum teacher so i dont think hed be able to come on here. if you got Such a problem with breaking sticks, go pick yourself up a pair of aluminum sticks. i got expelled and i no longer have school of choice because i harmed my principle. you are not welcome in this thread because youv made a fool out of yourself with your mucho grande superior talking attitude. and dont tell me to stop repeating what other people say, cause youv been doing it throughout this whole thread you fucking Homo. and if you dent the heads it either means your heads are way too loose or your playing way too hard. once again, you arent playing the drums right piss flaps.
Last edited by Bob Heebert on Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Thread Killer-
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
Bob Heebert wrote:im a left handed drummer playing on a right handed set even though i am right handed. and i highly doubt you could even attempt that
Why would he (or anyone) want to? :lol: You're the dumbass for not reversing everything.
actually your the dumbass for saying that, cause it opens up your right handed options faggot.
-Thread Killer-
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:And by the way, I don't know if you're playing semantics or what, but you'd be stupid to allow a pair of sticks to get to the point of actually breaking in half while you're playing. Once the majority of the tips are shot/shoulder is looking exceptionally thin, I toss 'em aside.
never once did i say i let them get to thaty point. and no, if you angle your cymbals right you should have the problem of chipping them up (minues hh)
-Thread Killer-
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Bob Heebert wrote:
Bob Heebert wrote:im a left handed drummer playing on a right handed set even though i am right handed. and i highly doubt you could even attempt that
Why would he (or anyone) want to? :lol: You're the dumbass for not reversing everything.
actually your the dumbass for saying that, cause it opens up your right handed options faggot.
Elaborate on this, please. :lol:
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

If any of the mods were drummers his would be in the archives.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Bob Heebert wrote:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:And by the way, I don't know if you're playing semantics or what, but you'd be stupid to allow a pair of sticks to get to the point of actually breaking in half while you're playing. Once the majority of the tips are shot/shoulder is looking exceptionally thin, I toss 'em aside.
never once did i say i let them get to thaty point. and no, if you angle your cymbals right you should have the problem of chipping them up (minues hh)
I sweep my cymbals... at no point do I ever make direct contact with the edges (that is how you crack a cymbal). Sticks get worn, regardless. That is a fact of drumming. Get out of Fantasyland... and out of this forum, dumbfuck.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Bob Heebert wrote:
Dude are you stupid!? He can use his toms and his hi-hats at the same time!!!!!!

My buddy is left handed and uses a right handed kit, but he still leads with his right hand.
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

a stick isnt going to chip if you dont hit the edg. and yeah, i think im just gonna go ahead and listen to you, and uh find another forum. because of you.

you get out of fantasy land faggot.
-Thread Killer-
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Lager wrote:
Bob Heebert wrote:
Dude are you stupid!? He can use his toms and his hi-hats at the same time!!!!!!
I'm just confirming that this was a joke.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Bob Heebert wrote:a stick isnt going to chip if you dont hit the edg. and yeah, i think im just gonna go ahead and listen to you, and uh find another forum. because of you.

you get out of fantasy land faggot.
So, you never told me what kind of trees you use. You check out those new ficus root systems they got at Sam Ash? I've been using the same pair for about five years now.
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

im just confirming you just changed you mind and said it was a joke because you realised you were wrong.
-Thread Killer-
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

So, you never told me what kind of trees you use. You check out those new ficus root systems they got at Sam Ash? I've been using the same pair for about five years now.
i use the vic firth setve gadd sig sticks
-Thread Killer-
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Bob Heebert wrote:im just confirming you just changed you mind and said it was a joke because you realised you were wrong.
:lol: That would require understanding, on my part. I still don't have a fucking clue as to how you would possibly benefit from playing on a right-handed setup with a dominant left hand.
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Bob Heebert wrote:im just confirming you just changed you mind and said it was a joke because you realised you were wrong.
:lol: That would require understanding, on my part. I still don't have a fucking clue as to how you would possibly benefit from playing on a right-handed setup with a dominant left hand.
the thing is my right hand is my dominate hand. i just use my left hand for the highhat and ride instead of my right. i use my dominant right hand on my snare which leaves all of my toms open for my right hand.
Last edited by Bob Heebert on Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Thread Killer-
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Bob Heebert wrote:
Not bad. I've had a pair of those before but they're nothing special really.

I usually use 5A's but I got a pair of 7A's a few weeks ago. They're a nice and they work for me great but they're just too small
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Lager wrote:
Bob Heebert wrote:
Not bad. I've had a pair of those before but they're nothing special really.

I usually use 5A's but I got a pair of 7A's a few weeks ago. They're a nice and they work for me great but they're just too small
yeah, i just ordered them in mass quantity, so im not gonna be running out soon. promarks 5As are pretty nice.
-Thread Killer-
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

If Lager was being serious, then I understand... and then I continue to wonder why your approach was necessary, when all you need is an alternate hi-hat.
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:If Lager was being serious, then I understand... and then I continue to wonder why your approach was necessary, when all you need is an alternate hi-hat.
what the hell are you talking about? id prefer not to cross over any arms.
Last edited by Bob Heebert on Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Thread Killer-
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Bob Heebert wrote:
the thing is my right hand is my dominate hand. i just use my left hand for the highhat and ride instead of my right. i use my dominant right hand on my snare which leaves all of my toms open for my right hand.
Where the hell is your ride??
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Draw a diagram of your setup.
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

i put ir right infront of my snare next to my hh.
-Thread Killer-
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Bob Heebert wrote:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:If Lager was being serious, then I understand... and then I continue to wonder why your approach was necessary, when all you need is an alternate hi-hat.
what the hell are you talking about? id prefer not to cross over any arms.
Which is why you'd use an alternate hi-hat and/or ride on the opposite side of your setup.
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Bob Heebert wrote: iv seen some nasty 12 year old drummers, and im sure you can find videos of them online. they can blow you ass clear out of the water. i never said i did break a stick, though i DID say iv come close. idiot, learn how to read. the only stick iv broken was on purpose. your such a fucking retard man, give it up. i no longer go to that drum teacher so i dont think hed be able to come on here. if you got Such a problem with breaking sticks, go pick yourself up a pair of aluminum sticks. i got expelled and i no longer have school of choice because i harmed my principle. you are not welcome in this thread because youv made a fool out of yourself with your mucho grande superior talking attitude. and dont tell me to stop repeating what other people say, cause youv been doing it throughout this whole thread you fucking Homo. and if you dent the heads it either means your heads are way too loose or your playing way too hard. once again, you arent playing the drums right piss flaps.
Who'm have I quoted besides your dumb ass? If you weren't so stupid you would know that easton aheads are aluminum. You are full of :bs: the only thing you've harmed is you dignity. Who is the fool here, you keep going in circles. Ever seen what a nylon tip stick looks like w/o the tip. That will dent a head. STFU you dumb ass :fur: you are just looking for attention crybaby.