I keep fucking breaking drum sticks

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

whats you problem wal :fur: are you mormon. Mormon always seem to have somthing against me, tell me why??? :jesus:

oh yeah... almost forgot :fu: mormons!

:lol: :lol: :lll: :jesus:
[quote="AlferdPacker"] Open toilet, Put soap in water, Insert cat sit on the toilet lid. Let cat agitate itself in there for at least 5min. Flush 3-5 times to rinse off cat. Jump off toilet seat,and get out of the way as cat lets itself out. [/quote]
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
Eyemaster wrote:But seriously, i recommend you to buy Zildjian John Tempesta Signature model sticks, and hold them upside down
:lol:

...Or any stick, since you're obviously using the butt of the stick for everything... also kiss goodbye any decent ride and closed hi-hat sound. Stupid.

doest vinnie do that though???
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Gnarkiller wrote:
Eyemaster wrote:But seriously, i recommend you to buy Zildjian John Tempesta Signature model sticks, and hold them upside down

...Or any stick, since you're obviously using the butt of the stick for everything... also kiss goodbye any decent ride and closed hi-hat sound. Stupid.

:lol: I think he might.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
ATR v1.2
ATRLRIGHT!!!

Post by ATR v1.2 »

so did bonham.

its not that bad of ride cymbal sound using the sticks backwards.
The smell of mutton and onions no man could ask for more, We were chug-luggin' Dominion when a Mountie walked in the door.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

The number of sounds you can get out of a cymbal with the butt of a stick is limited. I think it's stupid... depends what you play, I guess.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

I dunno, NOTHING gets fucked up, including the drumsticks, when i play this way :pimp:
i love you
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

Btw, Vinnie's ride's bell is 2x bigger than a regular ride bell, and the only explanation i can think of for Vince to play a fuckin' XL bell with the butt of the stick is, Vince is huge, so the sound has to be huge :D
i love you
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Eyemaster wrote:But seriously, i recommend you to buy Zildjian John Tempesta Signature model sticks, and hold them upside down, i haven't broken them that way about 5 months, hitting hard.
The rebound is fucked do'n that, bad feel :tdown:
[quote="AlferdPacker"] Open toilet, Put soap in water, Insert cat sit on the toilet lid. Let cat agitate itself in there for at least 5min. Flush 3-5 times to rinse off cat. Jump off toilet seat,and get out of the way as cat lets itself out. [/quote]
Tweel
I will fuck you up

Post by Tweel »

i always thought emphesis on how you play would keep your sticks alive longer
Fuck Ole Miss
Eyemaster
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Eyemaster »

Drummer_goat:
The rebound is fucked do'n that, bad feel
Dunno, man, i didn't like it either, when i started to play reverse, but got used to it, now it's cool :)
i love you
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Gnarkiller wrote:

Yeah but Vinnie hits his ride on the bell, with the shoulder of the stick anyway most of the time so it doesn't really matter.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

i use ahead sticks and i play harder than anyone i know (not by choice, thats just how i play) and i dont have this problem. obviously your technique is shit.
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Lord of This World wrote:i use ahead sticks and i play harder than anyone i know (not by choice, thats just how i play) and i dont have this problem. obviously your technique is shit.
How often do you crack cymbals?
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Lord of This World wrote:i use ahead sticks and i play harder than anyone i know (not by choice, thats just how i play) and i dont have this problem. obviously your technique is shit.
:lol: If you can't control how you play you SUCK, maybe you should learn some elementery chops to improve your playing and not speak about mine :jew:

What I don't understand the nonsense you wrote. Drummers without technique don't do rimshots or play on the bell of the ride or various accent patterns on HH that fucking break my fucking sticks. You might break a maple stick but not an ahead, by hitting a rim when your trying to hit a drum.

I would like to add that is that I don't break these on daily bases, they last for a good amount of time in general, but recently I've broken several in almost new condition and they are too expensive for a poor bastard like meself. I even have one of my sticks from my first pair of aheads that I bought over 2 years ago and still use, it works fine. These sticks are not manufactured consitently or sumthng becase it does not make sense. Furthermore Big Bang Distributing, The company that makes these sticks, products seem to have alot of "REJECTS" because I have had isolation phones and other products take shits in a very short lifespan.

Pleeease explain a technique that I should learn ASSHOLE. I am very fond of the moler technique, my stick handling is incorperates this techniques priciples. Your out of your league :fur:
Cornholious Boonester
Hail Dimebag

Post by Cornholious Boonester »

Lager wrote:
hippy wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:Im telling u a metronome will solve everything
[quote="A.C. Slater"][color=violet]punches the absolute fucking shit out of the locker[/color][/quote]
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

im a drummer to. :fu: no im not.
but i have some drummer advice

buy a metronome, and then another one, and then 4 more, and u have a jungle of metronomes, and click them off at different speeds so it gives u a drum sound. that way you dont have to play at drums because u blow.
your welcome.
you know sometimes i wonder..
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:im a drummer to. :fu: no im not.

buy a metronome, and then another one, and then 4 more, and u have a jungle of metronomes, and click them off at different speeds so it gives u a drum sound. that way you dont have to play at drums because u blow.
your welcome.
owned by faggot.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

wal wrote:

your welcome.
owned by faggot.
:lll:
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Lager wrote:
wal wrote:

your welcome.
owned by faggot.
This made me laugh in the library :lol:
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

Lager wrote:
wal wrote:

your welcome.
owned by faggot.
holy shit wal owned someone! :lol:
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

M.I.A wrote:
Lager wrote:
wal wrote:

your welcome.
owned by faggot.
It wasn't Wal, you jackass :lol:
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

well dude if you breaking the sticks while playing your a fucking idiot. never once after the 6 years of playing have i broke a drumstick from playing. obviously you play the drums with your arms instead of your wrists, which will slow you down. i wonder how many heads you go through a months and what your cymbals look like. you know when you mic a drumset you dont have to play that hard?
-Thread Killer-
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

M.I.A wrote:
Lager wrote:
wal wrote:

your welcome.
owned by faggot.
If you want to "own" me you must buy me! Send internation money orders to:
Want My Cock in your mouth
666 Dead Goat crossing
pentigram, S(uck)M(e off)06660

My cock will go in the highest bidders mouth.
No refunds.

And this kid whats his name shredscrotumbag, Dont post on this board cause your definitly no musician, buy "garage band" for mac. and maybe you might "create" something. But don't post hear your a :fag: and you don't even know how to be original(how many times have people mentioned metronomes in this thread?). Go play with your barbie dolls and remeber MOMMY TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK UNDER THEIR SKIRTS.

wal
isn't their some cars for you to chase, your like a dog, following at my heals whereever I go. I'm gonna have to shoot you if you don't learn how to flip tricks :aargh:
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Bob Heebert wrote:well dude if you breaking the sticks while playing your a fucking idiot. never once after the 6 years of playing have i broke a drumstick from playing. obviously you play the drums with your arms instead of your wrists, which will slow you down. i wonder how many heads you go through a months and what your cymbals look like. you know when you mic a drumset you dont have to play that hard?
-Thread Killer-
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Bob Heebert wrote:
Bob Heebert wrote:well dude if you breaking the sticks while playing your a fucking idiot. never once after the 6 years of playing have i broke a drumstick from playing. obviously you play the drums with your arms instead of your wrists, which will slow you down. i wonder how many heads you go through a months and what your cymbals look like. you know when you mic a drumset you dont have to play that hard?
I wonder if you've played the drums longer than an hour in those 6 years. My heads are getting old, and my cymbals need cleaning, but no cracks. I learned that if you adjust you cymbal angle so the sholder of the stick does not always hit the edge you don't crack cymbals easily. As for your wrist technique have fun with tendonnitis cause thats whats gonna happen. As I wrote earlier the moler technique is what I use, and for idiots like yourself maybe you'd better learn what that is before you say stupid shit! I use dynamics in my playing; this means ghost notes
(soft notes) and accents, unless its on the snare I do rimshot or if its on the ride its a bell. This no mic setup is going to do for you.

On another note if you say it is incorrect to use your arms go to
http://www.drummerworld.com/drummervideo.html
and watch the greats. Your wrong :jew:

I hate kikes :fur:
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

allright derik rodey, id like to see you play every tool album. :roll:
-Thread Killer-
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

tool :tdown:
can you :jew:
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

and blast beats = master of the skins

i bet you cant even jam in odd times, go learn some jazz for that matter.

dlbbbpp (fart) :tdown:
-Thread Killer-
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Bob Heebert wrote:and blast beats = master of the skins

i bet you cant even jam in odd times, go learn some jazz for that matter.

dlbbbpp (fart) :tdown:
Latin and funk are better!

But still music is boring without dynamics and mics can't create dynamics.
Time signitures aren't everything (Dream Theater overdoes this) it is also about feel, and dexterity.

Let me ask you a question. Do you play traditional? If no don't tell me to learn jazz because that is a standard jazz grip. Or are you trying to be Bill Stewart, and play thumbs up like on a tipani.

What the fuck are u doing on a pantera board you sissy :fag: LEAVE :jew:
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

^^ you suck face it.
:lol: :lol:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Bob Heebert wrote:never once after the 6 years of playing have i broke a drumstick from playing.
Your bluff's called. This quote is absolutely absurd. Get the fuck out of this forum.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

wal wrote:^^ you suck face it.
By the way, Wal, you wanted a photo of my setup:

PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

nice towels!
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]

Post by Guest »

PABassPlayer wrote:nice towels!
Yeah, I agree. The one with the palm trees reminds me of Miami.
ivanlongknob
Creampuff

Post by ivanlongknob »

that looks like it would be uncomfortable to play on....

and whoever said blast beats =master of skins, blast beasts are just some fucker moving sticks fast, nothing that spectacular really....

if you wanna see a master of skins, check out some virgil donati or some shit liek that.
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

Lager wrote:
M.I.A wrote:
Lager wrote:
wal wrote:

your welcome.
owned by faggot.
It wasn't Wal, you jackass :lol:
wow I dont remember posting this
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Will you teach me? :PP:
drummer goat wrote:wal
isn't their some cars for you to chase, your like a dog, following at my heals whereever I go. I'm gonna have to shoot you if you don't learn how to flip tricks :aargh:
drummer_goat
Far Beyond Driven

Post by drummer_goat »

Will you teach me? :PP:
drummer goat wrote:wal
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Leviathan wrote:
PABassPlayer wrote:nice towels!
Yeah, I agree. The one with the palm trees reminds me of Miami.
S
Interloper

Post by S »

interesting thread