my band on the myspace

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

PRJECEDNIK wrote:a bald statement
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

PRJECEDNIK wrote:that fat chick with that ugly guitar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and kyle, your band is probably the worst thing i heard in my life... oh, and saying that your band is more succesfull than anyones else is... well... a bald statement...

oh, and hemingway never heard your band so stfu and go take a shit in your mothers mouth please ( do it while shes sleeping ) and then kiss her ( oh, and use toungue too )...
Can you take the local english class then come back?
[quote="Edna Bodine"][quote="Richard The Duke"]What do you do when you take a monster shit and you realize that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom??[/quote]

pick it up and throw it out the window[/quote]
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

you do realise english is my second language?
over here you gotta learn croatian + english AND german, ant its not an option, its a regular classs.... so please, stfu....

and, i think you all know what i was trying to say anyway...
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

Kyle wrote: i think we are the only band that has incorporated musical chairs into a mosh pit...
:lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :fag:

what a fucking stupid idea!

i dread to think what your idea of a party is!
All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Bukkake Tsunami wrote:your band sucks.
i agree with this post :tup:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

PanteraRuleTheWorld wrote:
Kyle wrote: i think we are the only band that has incorporated musical chairs into a mosh pit...

what does your band do?
AfterTheKyle: because i am a full gascan and youre a retard with a sparkler
flashback delirium
Cowboy From Hell

Post by flashback delirium »

my band is better than the beatles
The things I've seen in life will make you choke by suprise
Like an aborted fetus in a jar that opened it's eyes
Provoking my demise, I'll leave your spirit broken inside
Like the feeling of 50 million people hoping you'd die
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Kyle wrote:

what does your band do?
:roll: not play musical chairs thats for damn fuckin sure!
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

Kyle wrote:

what does your band do?
my point exactly, fagfuck.
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Kyle wrote:
Kyle wrote:

what does your band do?
thats bout the dumbest point ever then! :zzz:
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

Kyle wrote:
Kyle wrote:

what does your band do?
thats bout the dumbest point ever then! :zzz:
wow.... your mother must be proud
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

we play "pin the tail on the shitty punk band"
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

i thought i heard that constant hum of your anus
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

I can't believe I just stopped my music to listen to that.
Lando Griffin
Hail Dimebag

Post by Lando Griffin »

Ok dude, if you're all into just having fun with this band, then cool, more power to you. But to imply that your band is better than what other people are doing is just atrocious...I mean fuck, at the time I'm typing this your first song, "Radio", has 1479 hits. Your second song has only 10 hits. That means that 1469 people who clicked on your site out of curiousity or for whatever reason didn't stay on your page to listen to the second song cause your first song was so shitty. Let that sink in. I don't want to seem like a dick either, but it's the truth. Don't even continue the "what about your band?!?@?!~1" argument even, it won't help your case. Does having a shitty band mean you're not allowed to make music, play shows, and have a good time? Of course not, but don't get so defensive when people tell you your band sucks.
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

or because i just put those up a couple days ago?
Lando Griffin
Hail Dimebag

Post by Lando Griffin »

no
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

Lando Griffin wrote:Ok dude, if you're all into just having fun with this band, then cool, more power to you. But to imply that your band is better than what other people are doing is just atrocious...I mean fuck, at the time I'm typing this your first song, "Radio", has 1479 hits. Your second song has only 10 hits. That means that 1469 people who clicked on your site out of curiousity or for whatever reason didn't stay on your page to listen to the second song cause your first song was so shitty. Let that sink in. I don't want to seem like a dick either, but it's the truth. Don't even continue the "what about your band?!?@?!~1" argument even, it won't help your case. Does having a shitty band mean you're not allowed to make music, play shows, and have a good time? Of course not, but don't get so defensive when people tell you your band sucks.
hahaha owned mother fucker. This post is superior to anything I could've said. All i know is you all look like homos and you wear bandanas on your faces. Your singer's name is layne and he still somehow sucks.
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
Three Second Doom
Hail Dimebag

Post by Three Second Doom »

Generic.
Goddamn, this is one wacky game show.
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

axlash wrote:
Lando Griffin wrote:Ok dude, if you're all into just having fun with this band, then cool, more power to you. But to imply that your band is better than what other people are doing is just atrocious...I mean fuck, at the time I'm typing this your first song, "Radio", has 1479 hits. Your second song has only 10 hits. That means that 1469 people who clicked on your site out of curiousity or for whatever reason didn't stay on your page to listen to the second song cause your first song was so shitty. Let that sink in. I don't want to seem like a dick either, but it's the truth. Don't even continue the "what about your band?!?@?!~1" argument even, it won't help your case. Does having a shitty band mean you're not allowed to make music, play shows, and have a good time? Of course not, but don't get so defensive when people tell you your band sucks.
hahaha owned mother fucker. This post is superior to anything I could've said. All i know is you all look like homos and you wear bandanas on your faces. Your singer's name is layne and he still somehow sucks.
actually layne plays guitar, and yeah, i definitely DID just post those other songs....

all i know is you have to be a pretty big fucking loser to keep beating this into the ground...
Lando Griffin
Hail Dimebag

Post by Lando Griffin »

Well in all honesty, the only reason I even posted in the first place was because I saw how defensive you got over your band and how you attacked other people. If you hadn't done that, I would have kept my opinions about your band to myself. :tup:
stretch
Cowboy From Hell

Re: my band on the myspace

Post by stretch »

Kyle wrote:i put mp3s up and all that jazz. theyre live bootlegs though so it could be better... http://www.myspace.com/theredhandedbandits
wow you guys fucking suck. and your name is fucking gay. and what's with the stupid bandit costumes? you guys are shit. i'd rather be in a millie vanillie cover band than be in your band you pussy.
Lando Griffin
Hail Dimebag

Post by Lando Griffin »

stretch wrote:
Kyle wrote:i put mp3s up and all that jazz. theyre live bootlegs though so it could be better... http://www.myspace.com/theredhandedbandits
wow you guys fucking suck. and your name is fucking gay. and what's with the stupid bandit costumes? you guys are shit. i'd rather be in a millie vanillie cover band than be in your band you pussy.
stop
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

stretch wrote:
well thats good, i wasnt really planning on trying you out...
Jorgen
Perceptionless

Post by Jorgen »

Kyle, what happened?

Here is my brother's other "band".

http://myspace.com/skcusknup

I strongly urge you to listen and read :tup:
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

Muffin wrote:
Kyle wrote:to each his or her own i suppose, where exactly is your band again? where have you played??

how many friends do YOU have on myspace?

i rest my case.
How come people with shitty bands always ask this crap? 3200 anyone?
muffin you fucking loser. look at you with like 1000 posts... don't you have a life?

And virginia eh? sounds a lot like west virginia to me... maybe you and motorhead are one in the same. I find it funny that you just happen to mention my name HERE on a day that motorhead got in trouble for being a troll at the megadeth site.

tisk tisk.... and the thread I posted back to you some how got deleted here.... hmmmm.... I hope some one didn't move without thinking and grant a hater ass wanna be like you, access to moderator priviliages. That would be like giving osama bin laden a fleet of fighter jets.

BTW... I got 47 new people that viewed clicked on my website from this one within 2 days of your post.... so thanks for the advertisement. We just put up some new music and are up over 1,000 hits a day.

Thanks again for your support. Isn't it ironic.

Love Shea.... that fucking singer bitch for that fucking 3200 band you poser asses hate so much.

PS.... any time you wanna exchange addresses I'd be happy to. I'd LOVE to see YOU in Texas.
www.3200.us
http://www.3200.us/PawPawsArchives.htm
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

3200 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Kyle wrote:to each his or her own i suppose, where exactly is your band again? where have you played??

i rest my case.
muffin you fucking loser. look at you with like 1000 posts... don't you have a life?

And virginia eh? sounds a lot like west virginia to me... maybe you and motorhead are one in the same. I find it funny that you just happen to mention my name HERE on a day that motorhead got in trouble for being a troll at the megadeth site.

tisk tisk.... and the thread I posted back to you some how got deleted here.... hmmmm.... I hope some one didn't move without thinking and grant a hater ass wanna be like you, access to moderator priviliages. That would be like giving osama bin laden a fleet of fighter jets.

BTW... I got 47 new people that viewed clicked on my website from this one within 2 days of your post.... so thanks for the advertisement. We just put up some new music and are up over 1,000 hits a day.

Love Shea.... that fucking singer bitch for that fucking 3200 band you poser asses hate so much.

PS.... any time you wanna exchange addresses I'd be happy to. I'd LOVE to see YOU in Texas.
Seriously, what kind of pussy shit is this? Are you fucking 12?
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

Pflöyd wrote:
3200 wrote:
Muffin wrote:

i rest my case.

Seriously, what kind of pussy shit is this? Are you fucking 12?

nope. but it seems that some people on this forum have the mental capacity of a 12 year old. Other wise they would not still be bringing me up when I haven't posted here since like January.

I'm tired of sad little shits with nothing better to do than bash people on line. My guess is that when faced with a live pissed off human being they'd have a different attitude with no net to hide behind.

That's all.

I loved Pantera... I came to this forum because of that. I didn't come here to play quazia mind games with social retards.

Why is it that SOME people here can't just be real with everyone and talk about music?
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

I didn't feel like reading all that, I got two sentences in and my eyes started to bleed.

Your band is terrible, you have a shitty personality, and you're immature. I think I am the real winner here.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

Muffin wrote:I didn't feel like reading all that, I got two sentences in and my eyes started to bleed.

Your band is terrible, you have a shitty personality, and you're immature. I think I am the real winner here.
stop trying to think. You may hurt yourself and I won't be held responsible
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

3200 wrote:
Muffin wrote:I didn't feel like reading all that, I got two sentences in and my eyes started to bleed.

I bet you just gave your untalented son a high five after hitting the submit button, you philistine.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

I'm just as frank in person, but that's neither here nor there. Some people come here thinking we're all just here to dish out group handjobs. That's not the case. Brutal honesty. It comes from having to run into hundreds of bands that should have never picked up an instrument in the first place and stuck with soccor or glee club.

Some of us take it upon ourselves to do the world a favor and not suck your band's dick simply because you can manage to find new and laborious ways to regurgitate Simple Plan or Taproot.

One of two things will happen, the kids will realize that flavor-of-the-month trendy bullshit isn't their calling in life, or they'll take it all in, put their head down and actually try to do something with themselves. There's a lot of talented people on this board, people that have their shit locked down, but this place is a trial by fire. You either grow a tougher skin or you get reduced to a charred pile.
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

Muffin wrote:
3200 wrote:

I bet you just gave your untalented son a high five after hitting the submit button, you philistine.
philistine?

wow... that was a hard hitting one... whatever it means... I'm sure you really TOLD ME... my word. I'm so shamed. hahahahahhaha
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

3200 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
3200 wrote:

philistine?

wow... that was a hard hitting one... whatever it means... I'm sure you really TOLD ME... my word. I'm so shamed. hahahahahhaha
You're trading insults with a 17 year old boy on the internet. I'm sure your life means a lot right now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

Muffin wrote:
3200 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
3200 wrote:

philistine?

You're trading insults with a 17 year old boy on the internet. I'm sure your life means a lot right now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
nahh.. I'm just bored. Thought I'd stop by and laugh at Muffin for a while.
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Muffin wrote:
3200 wrote:

Oh fuck :lol: :lol:
Sexual Thunder
Lynch Mob

Post by Sexual Thunder »

Pflöyd wrote:I'm just as frank in person, but that's neither here nor there. Some people come here thinking we're all just here to dish out group handjobs. That's not the case. Brutal honesty. It comes from having to run into hundreds of bands that should have never picked up an instrument in the first place and stuck with soccor or glee club.

Some of us take it upon ourselves to do the world a favor and not suck your band's dick simply because you can manage to find new and laborious ways to regurgitate Simple Plan or Taproot.

One of two things will happen, the kids will realize that flavor-of-the-month trendy bullshit isn't their calling in life, or they'll take it all in, put their head down and actually try to do something with themselves. There's a lot of talented people on this board, people that have their shit locked down, but this place is a trial by fire. You either grow a tougher skin or you get reduced to a charred pile.
Well said, Floyd. Notice how 3200 didn't have a "witty" response to this :lol:
[quote="Mad Muir"]Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.[/quote]
Cowboy From Hell

Post by 3200 »

Sexual Thunder wrote:
Pflöyd wrote:I'm just as frank in person, but that's neither here nor there. Some people come here thinking we're all just here to dish out group handjobs. That's not the case. Brutal honesty. It comes from having to run into hundreds of bands that should have never picked up an instrument in the first place and stuck with soccor or glee club.

Well said, Floyd. Notice how 3200 didn't have a "witty" response to this :lol:
Why should I have a "Witty comeback"? It didn't seem directed at me. It seemed to be a general statement about the board and the music scene in general. I think what he said was well said and true. It required no "come back".
www.3200.us
www.myspace.com/3200band
www.3200.us/BLEED.wmv
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

3200 wrote:
Why should I have a "Witty comeback"? It didn't seem directed at me. It seemed to be a general statement about the board and the music scene in general. I think what he said was well said and true. It required no "come back".
Actually it was my response to this:
nope. but it seems that some people on this forum have the mental capacity of a 12 year old. Other wise they would not still be bringing me up when I haven't posted here since like January.

I'm tired of sad little shits with nothing better to do than bash people on line. My guess is that when faced with a live pissed off human being they'd have a different attitude with no net to hide behind.

That's all.

I loved Pantera... I came to this forum because of that. I didn't come here to play quazia mind games with social retards.

Why is it that SOME people here can't just be real with everyone and talk about music?
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Owned.