my band on the myspace

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

Acid Flashbakc wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Acid Flashbakc wrote:
Kyle wrote:haha metal is dead, i can never get sick of this place...
hahah what a fucking homo "wah wah my band doesnt suck! everyone else just has terrible taste in music wah wah"
youre from alabama. that means you fuck your sister and know nothing. id knock your teeth out if you had any. give me your address, ill prove it.
actually im from jersey. now, your a faggot from some state thats so crappy there are no stereotypes for it. you follow every trend thats ever crossed you, and i bet you just hate your daddy so damn much dont ya? and really, the internet is not a fun place to meet people, go to the metallica board if your looking for faggots to give you their addresses. think about it, your getting pissed at the truth, not at us. don't post your band somewhere without thinking your going to get some criticism. now grow up buddy, stop telling everybody your gonna kick their asses cause in reality your some punk whose bark is bigger then your bite.

"YOU WILL NOT, YOU FUCKER!"
AfterTheKyle: because i am a full gascan and youre a retard with a sparkler
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

"You know what Hemmingway said about critics. Hemmingway said that critics are men who sit and watch a battle from a high place and come down and shoot the survivors."
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

:lol: Fucking hell, just drop it you prick.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Kyle wrote:yeah my thoughts exactly, im in a band that plays sloppy fast punk with keyboards, with a decent recording wed sound much better but i know im not a great guitar player, i know my singer can't sing. im unemployed and i live with my parents, i highly doubt someones gonna offer me a million dollars for my music. this is fun to me. first and foremost because playing shows makes me feel like im 10 years old every time im onstage, and we put on a damn good show which is why we get booked for better shit than anything anyone here will ever touch.

oh but yes i digress, you can talk all the shit you want, i have been posting here on and off for long enough to know most of the boards population gets blowjobs from relatives who spent their christmas money on mad dog 20/20, i didnt post my shit up to get praised, i posted it because i know 99% of you dumbshits will kick out the same "this guys a faggot, RIP Dimebag, wheres my meth, i live in my mom's trailer in minnesota and know everything there is to know about being a country boy"
I'm pretty sure the resident cover band bassist has played bigger gigs than you ever have. Calling your mom down to the basement to hear your new song doesn't count as booking.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Revolver wrote:just drop it you prick.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
dimesgirl_6604
Creampuff

Post by dimesgirl_6604 »

Brandon wrote:
dimesgirl_6604 wrote:Very unique... I like it tho. I am in a band called Chained Angels, im the guitarist... we have a myspace also, we have been working on recording music to put on it... but check it out anyways please.... www.myspace.com/thebandchainedangels
how old are you, 13? post naked pics

:fu: Dude fuck off i posted that so you could check out the site not to make perverted fucking comments... stupid jackass!
*R.I.P. Dimebag Darrel Lance Abbott*
Forever your friend,
Nikki
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

dimesgirl_6604 wrote:
Brandon wrote:
dimesgirl_6604 wrote:Very unique... I like it tho. I am in a band called Chained Angels, im the guitarist... we have a myspace also, we have been working on recording music to put on it... but check it out anyways please.... www.myspace.com/thebandchainedangels

:fu: Dude fuck off i posted that so you could check out the site not to make perverted fucking comments... stupid jackass!
I am the admin of the board, post your tits or i'll ban you.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
dimesgirl_6604
Creampuff

Post by dimesgirl_6604 »

Browns Town wrote:
You should chain the refridgerator.
chain the refridgerator...what?
Forever your friend,
Nikki
dimesgirl_6604
Creampuff

Post by dimesgirl_6604 »

Muffin wrote:
dimesgirl_6604 wrote:
Brandon wrote:

I am the admin of the board, post your tits or i'll ban you.
Shut the fuck up faggot!!!! :fu:
Forever your friend,
Nikki
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

:lol: Get lost you stupid faggotfuck, you have no idea what this board is about.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

dimesgirl_6604 wrote:
Browns Town wrote:
You should chain the refridgerator.
chain the refridgerator...what?
He's calling you fat.

And how am I a faggot if I want to see tits? :lol:

i'll give you 20 minutes, and if I don't see your meat pancakes by then, i'm going to ip ban you.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

:lll: :lll: :lll: Your bands' a joke.
dimesgirl_6604
Creampuff

Post by dimesgirl_6604 »

How come every one on this fucking site has to start shit with everyone... i hate that. I became a member of this site for the fucking band Pantera, because im a fan of Pantera, so instead of running your fucking mouths... try talking more music and Pantera than all this stupid fucking bull shit on here.
Forever your friend,
Nikki
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

dimesgirl_6604
Creampuff

Post by dimesgirl_6604 »

Dude eat shit you faggot ass mother fucker. :fu: get a fucking life. youve never heard my fucking band so just because were young doesnt mean we fucking suck.
Forever your friend,
Nikki
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Yes it does. Your a woman, so it naturally means you've failed at life.
dimesgirl_6604
Creampuff

Post by dimesgirl_6604 »

youve got serious fucking problems...
Forever your friend,
Nikki
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

if i dropped it, id lose my prick status and youd have a reason to jerk off tonight other than the 47 year old guy in the chat room pretending to be the 13 year old boy that wants nothing more than to fly down and meet you.
dimesgirl_6604
Creampuff

Post by dimesgirl_6604 »

Dude your bands pretty awsome... i like the music. Im sorry im fighting with stupid fucks on your Post, all i asked was for people to look at my fucking site and all they did was be perverts, talk shit, and piss me the fuck off.
Forever your friend,
Nikki
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

one of the easiest things to do is talk shit about someones band on a message board knowing full well if they saw you in person they wouldnt have the grapes to say a goddamn word, and one of the hardest things to do is write an hour or so worth of material and rip your way through a lot of bands that essentially want the same shows you want.

this far we've already opened for some huge punk acts that have loved us, i dont give two shits about some burger king employee of the month or his cover band.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

It's not hard to write an hours worth of music. If you're finding it hard, maybe you should quit.
dimesgirl_6604
Creampuff

Post by dimesgirl_6604 »

Kyle wrote:one of the easiest things to do is talk shit about someones band on a message board knowing full well if they saw you in person they wouldnt have the grapes to say a goddamn word, and one of the hardest things to do is write an hour or so worth of material and rip your way through a lot of bands that essentially want the same shows you want.

this far we've already opened for some huge punk acts that have loved us, i dont give two shits about some burger king employee of the month or his cover band.
Thanks dude. I'll add your band on my Myspace's. :)
Forever your friend,
Nikki
Crow
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Crow »

dimesgirl_6604 wrote:
Kyle wrote:one of the easiest things to do is talk shit about someones band on a message board knowing full well if they saw you in person they wouldnt have the grapes to say a goddamn word, and one of the hardest things to do is write an hour or so worth of material and rip your way through a lot of bands that essentially want the same shows you want.

young love, its a beautiful thing
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

dimesgirl_6604 wrote:How come every one on this fucking site has to start shit with everyone... i hate that. I became a member of this site for the fucking band Pantera, because im a fan of Pantera, so instead of running your fucking mouths... try talking more music and Pantera than all this stupid fucking bull shit on here.
Shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen. Women can't make music, stupid whore.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

PS - Holy FUCK :lol:
What in the fuck is this supposed to be?
dimesgirl_6604
Creampuff

Post by dimesgirl_6604 »

one of our old band members made that sign for our band... its alot better i just did that one on the computer and did a shity job...ha ha. oh well i dont give a fuck.
Forever your friend,
Nikki
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

I'm not from a hick state and your band is terrible :tup:.
Q&A: Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn?

Cro Cop: Yes

[quote="Neural Implosion"] I'm just a grindcore musician out there trying to make it[/quote]
S
Interloper

Post by S »

Aeon wrote:PS - Holy FUCK :lol:
What in the fuck is this supposed to be?
:lol:
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Kyle wrote:
Acid Flashbakc wrote:
hahah what a fucking homo "wah wah my band doesnt suck! everyone else just has terrible taste in music wah wah"
youre from alabama. that means you fuck your sister and know nothing. id knock your teeth out if you had any. give me your address, ill prove it.
186 Park Ave
Omaha, NE 68131

I like every style of music to some extent or another. Your band sucks. There's no tap-dancing around it. You can't play. Get a new hobby.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Re: my band on the myspace

Post by Aeon »

Kyle wrote:i put mp3s up and all that jazz. theyre live bootlegs though so it could be better... http://www.myspace.com/theredhandedbandits
No offense, but your band sucks.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

dimesgirl_6604 wrote:

I think you two should get together and go bowling, a few cherry soda at the soda shop, hold hands while you skip back to your trailer to exchange your AIDS tainted bodily fluids. I FUCKING HATE SPARKLY GUITARS!!!!
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
Crow
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Crow »

Pflöyd wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Acid Flashbakc wrote:
186 Park Ave
Omaha, NE 68131

I like every style of music to some extent or another. Your band sucks. There's no tap-dancing around it. You can't play. Get a new hobby.
post a pic of the hidden room man, just so he knows what he's in for :tup:
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

:fur:

Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:lol:
lolz
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

Kyle wrote:

"im unemployed"

"I'll work at wal mart when im 27"
Kyle wrote:

"i live with my parents"

"i live in my mom's trailer in minnesota"
All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!
Crow
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Crow »

:tup: that is pure evil
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

thats all you ignorant fucks got?

my band is more grim than any shit you can kick out
ATR v1.2
ATRLRIGHT!!!

Post by ATR v1.2 »

like i said, whats experimental about it?
The smell of mutton and onions no man could ask for more, We were chug-luggin' Dominion when a Mountie walked in the door.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Revolver wrote:Image

:lll: :lll: :lll: Your bands' a joke.
Hidious.
lolz
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Yeah, it seems every fucking band puts "Experimental" in their description as if their idea of original music is dropping a shitty keyboard part into song that sounds like the Special Olympics edition of a Dropkick Murphy's cover band.