ok so what program should I get

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

ok so what program should I get

Post by Maelstrom »

If I want to compose some simple shit (like uuuuhhhh hip-hop or whatever :( )? I don't want it to have brazillions of switches and buttons and a 10 MB readme. I hear Fruityloops is good, but I haven't tried it yet.

Recommendations?
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

id go with fruityloops if i was you for basic shit. just read up on MIDI programming beforehand so you kinda know what you're doing.
"What'chu doin in mah house?...........eating a big ass Sandwich n shit?"
Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

Post by Maelstrom »

I've installed and I'm like HOLY SCHITT

I'll post some songs in 2009 :tup:
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Just for dicking around, Hammerhead is pretty allright. It's free too.

http://www.threechords.com/hammerhead/i ... tion.shtml
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

Post by Maelstrom »

Muffin wrote:Just for dicking around, Hammerhead is pretty allright. It's free too.

http://www.threechords.com/hammerhead/i ... tion.shtml
Thanks.

I dig your hat.
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

Fruityloops and Reason are uber complicated programs. They do a lot but have a very steep learning curve.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

I'm learning Halion and Reason now. :tup: Cubase is pretty easy, well SX and VST are, :tup:
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

SuicideNote wrote:Fruityloops and Reason are uber complicated programs. They do a lot but have a very steep learning curve.
yea but once youve learnt them its good. :tup:
"What'chu doin in mah house?...........eating a big ass Sandwich n shit?"