Pantera autograph

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Lemmy
Creampuff

Pantera autograph

Post by Lemmy »

OK, I don't know if I can do this, so Moderators let me know if not and I'll delete this.

Right, I worked as a Stage hand for the May 1st 2000 Pantera gig in Brussels, Belgium. Being a HUGE fan at the time (still am but not so much (shame)), I got some real cool stuff thanks to Kat (drum tech) and Phil's assistant (sorry, forgot the name).

Because I gotta get myself a new camera (stolen), I'm having to part with some of my stuff.

so here's what's up for sale:

- Pantera autograph (the whole band on a promo photo)
- 3 guitar pix (Steel tour, with scratches so they don't slip) - Dime and Rex
- drum stick (slightly used during sound check)
- Pantera Road Book page (from Concreet Management)

I'm not some f*** trying to make a buck like those F***ers on EbAy the day after Dime left us! I relay need this camera soon.

I also got a set list and some photos, plus the stick-on backstage Working pass as proof! But these stay with me (sorry).

I'll send you a scan or pic if you want. Or post them up here tonight.

Just send me private message if you want.

Cheers,
Lem
... but these go eleven!
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

:jew:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

You bullshit too much. You won't sell on eBay because you think you'll get a faster and better price on here. Thought wrong buddy, :fu:
Lemmy
Creampuff

Post by Lemmy »

Revolver wrote:You bullshit too much. You won't sell on eBay because you think you'll get a faster and better price on here. Thought wrong buddy, :fu:
Sorry to know you're thinking that way.
But then you don't know me.
if I really wanted to make a quick and high buck, then I would have sold it the day after Dime died. They were going for 400 $ then.
Grow up!

As for Bukkake Tsunami's silly comment, sorry I don't have that honour.

I accept your opinions and understand where they're coming from. But you got me wrong.
... but these go eleven!
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Lemmy wrote:
Revolver wrote:You bullshit too much. You won't sell on eBay because you think you'll get a faster and better price on here. Thought wrong buddy, :fu:
if I really wanted to make a quick and high buck, then I would have sold it the day after Dime died. They were going for 400 $ then.
Grow up!

I accept your opinions and understand where they're coming from. But you got me wrong.
You don't know this board. So shut up. And if you had any respect you'd keep those items. You can't buy stuff like that from just anywhere, you sound like a money grabbing moron.
Lemmy
Creampuff

Post by Lemmy »

Na zdrowie, my friend
... but these go eleven!
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

No.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Lemmy wrote:Na zdrowie, my friend
:tdown: dont be stupid
lolz
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

I'll give you £5 and some Biscochos?
DaveMustainesux
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DaveMustainesux »

Revolver wrote:
Lemmy wrote:
Grow up!

I accept your opinions and understand where they're coming from. But
you got me wrong.
You don't know this board. So shut up. And if you had any respect you'd keep those items. You can't buy stuff like that from just anywhere, you sound like a money grabbing moron.
yeah you fucker FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK you :fag: :fu: :fu: :fag: :fu: :fu: :fag:
DaveMustainesux
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DaveMustainesux »

Lemmy wrote:Na zdrowie, my friend
Na zdrowie, :? wtf is that you :fag:
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Lemmy wrote:
:fag:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
mindwar
Creampuff

Post by mindwar »

Surely if you needed money, maybe you had some other cds you could sell or other rare / valuables..I mean Pantera stuff....autographed..Are you seriously willing to part with things like that? I know how it is to be in a tough financial situation but I've been there before man and no matter how hard it got there was absolutely no way I was going to part with my signed stuff and memorabilia....I mean the things I had might not really mean shit to anyone and / or might not be that valuable but, before anything, the personal value to me was beyond fucking money and even if I did somehow restore the collection it wouldn't be the same..

There has got to be another way for you? Parting with a prized Pantera collection like that? You must have another option?

Man...I've got a Pantera guitar pick that my friend gave me from a handful Dimebag gave him when my friend met him years ago..Dude I treasure that guitar pick like you wouldn't believe and I don't care how stupid that songs...YES A GUITAR PICK..Yet you've got autographed stuff, drumsticks etc..And you feel you have to let them go now...Think about it..
Lemmy
Creampuff

Post by Lemmy »

mindwar wrote:Surely if you needed money, maybe you had some other cds you could sell or other rare / valuables..I mean Pantera stuff....autographed..Are you seriously willing to part with things like that? I know how it is to be in a tough financial situation but I've been there before man and no matter how hard it got there was absolutely no way I was going to part with my signed stuff and memorabilia....I mean the things I had might not really mean shit to anyone and / or might not be that valuable but, before anything, the personal value to me was beyond fucking money and even if I did somehow restore the collection it wouldn't be the same..

There has got to be another way for you? Parting with a prized Pantera collection like that? You must have another option?

Man...I've got a Pantera guitar pick that my friend gave me from a handful Dimebag gave him when my friend met him years ago..Dude I treasure that guitar pick like you wouldn't believe and I don't care how stupid that songs...YES A GUITAR PICK..Yet you've got autographed stuff, drumsticks etc..And you feel you have to let them go now...Think about it..
I know and believe me I've been looking for alternatives. Sold most of the other stuff and I'm still quite short.
Besides, I'd rather it go to another real fan than to some d*** who'll sell it on for an exorbitant price and with better marketing skills than I.

I'll tell you what though, this "generation" of Pantera fans are quite sad. My lot (over 25's) had respect for each other because we knew it was real. A gang of 5 of us saw Pantera 7 times, and we still talk to each other. We were just lucky to be roadies and work for bands like Tera and Motorhead, Metallica, Sepultura... among other shit like Celine Dion.

I just hope the guys above this post never experience the shit I'm going through.

So yeah, I have to sacrifice what I hold dear, well I do.
Pantera was my life for a few years, but now I got a wife, three cats and bills. I mkae miy living through photography and when some c**s beat the crap out of you to steel your camera, you're out of work. Bills don't wait. So between holding this stuff and being out on the street and parting with it so I can still provide my share of living costs, then I have no f***ing choice.

Thanks for being so understanding. What a shame the Boys up here don't.
... but these go eleven!
trendkiller
Lynch Mob

Post by trendkiller »

Lemmy wrote:when some c**s beat the crap out of you to steel your camera, you're out of work.
:lol: owned
mindwar
Creampuff

Post by mindwar »

Lemmy wrote:
mindwar wrote:Surely if you needed money, maybe you had some other cds you could sell or other rare / valuables..I mean Pantera stuff....autographed..Are you seriously willing to part with things like that? I know how it is to be in a tough financial situation but I've been there before man and no matter how hard it got there was absolutely no way I was going to part with my signed stuff and memorabilia....I mean the things I had might not really mean shit to anyone and / or might not be that valuable but, before anything, the personal value to me was beyond fucking money and even if I did somehow restore the collection it wouldn't be the same..

I know and believe me I've been looking for alternatives. Sold most of the other stuff and I'm still quite short.
Besides, I'd rather it go to another real fan than to some d*** who'll sell it on for an exorbitant price and with better marketing skills than I.

I'll tell you what though, this "generation" of Pantera fans are quite sad. My lot (over 25's) had respect for each other because we knew it was real. A gang of 5 of us saw Pantera 7 times, and we still talk to each other. We were just lucky to be roadies and work for bands like Tera and Motorhead, Metallica, Sepultura... among other shit like Celine Dion.

I just hope the guys above this post never experience the shit I'm going through.

So yeah, I have to sacrifice what I hold dear, well I do.
Pantera was my life for a few years, but now I got a wife, three cats and bills. I mkae miy living through photography and when some c**s beat the crap out of you to steel your camera, you're out of work. Bills don't wait. So between holding this stuff and being out on the street and parting with it so I can still provide my share of living costs, then I have no f***ing choice.

Thanks for being so understanding. What a shame the Boys up here don't.
No, I can understand that. See, it doesn't matter what anyone says. Please don't take it the wrong way and assume I am doubting you or questioning you though when I say that at the end of the day it's your choice and only you know your motives. I'm not saying your lying; I'm just saying regardless of what I say and what others here say...It's down to your own values and morals and only you know who you are lying to etc. I completely understand there comes a time when you start to have responsibilities and you have to make sacrifices etc.. you seem pretty sincere and genuine about it..As long as your not lying to yourself or your fellow fans here..or your favourite band for that matter..

I hope you work it all out though and you can sort out a camera and good luck with your job.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Lemmy wrote: among other shit like Celine Dion.
I'll give you €3.47 for her used underwear
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Lemmy wrote:I'll tell you what though, this "generation" of Pantera fans are quite sad. My lot (over 25's) had respect for each other because we knew it was real. A gang of 5 of us saw Pantera 7 times, and we still talk to each other.
Wah wah wah, shut up, you find pricks in all kinds of music.
Last edited by Revolver on Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lemmy
Creampuff

Post by Lemmy »

Revolver wrote:
Lemmy wrote:I'll tell you what though, this "generation" of Pantera fans are quite sad. My lot (over 25's) had respect for each other because we knew it was real. A gang of 5 of us saw Pantera 7 times, and we still talk to each other.

Wah wah wah, shut up, you find pricks in all kinds of music.
Nie rozśmieszaj mnie, jesteś żałosny.
... but these go eleven!
Fantomas
Tooth Fairy

Re: Pantera autograph

Post by Fantomas »

Lemmy wrote:OK, I don't know if I can do this, so Moderators let me know if not and I'll delete this.

Right, I worked as a Stage hand for the May 1st 2000 Pantera gig in Brussels, Belgium. Being a HUGE fan at the time (still am but not so much (shame)), I got some real cool stuff thanks to Kat (drum tech) and Phil's assistant (sorry, forgot the name).

Because I gotta get myself a new camera (stolen), I'm having to part with some of my stuff.

so here's what's up for sale:

- Pantera autograph (the whole band on a promo photo)
- 3 guitar pix (Steel tour, with scratches so they don't slip) - Dime and Rex
- drum stick (slightly used during sound check)
- Pantera Road Book page (from Concreet Management)

I'm not some f*** trying to make a buck like those F***ers on EbAy the day after Dime left us! I relay need this camera soon.

I also got a set list and some photos, plus the stick-on backstage Working pass as proof! But these stay with me (sorry).

I'll send you a scan or pic if you want. Or post them up here tonight.

Just send me private message if you want.

Cheers,
Lem
i don't know what board you come from, but here we say FUCK about as much as 'and'
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Lemmy wrote:
I'll tell you what though, this "generation" of Pantera fans are quite sad. My lot (over 25's) had respect for each other because we knew it was real.
Have you met 3200 yet?
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
WarPig
Vulgar Bastard

Post by WarPig »

sign my face, and you have yourself a deal.
[quote="Razorkill999"]go play on a fuckin harmonica.[/quote][quote="Edna Bodine"]not an insult.[/quote]