FUCK YOU OH YEAH FUCK YOU GUYS REAL GOOD

Talk about anything Pantera related....
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

° wrote:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:[im]http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Gro ... sbitch.gif[/img]
:lll:
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

That's just plain fucked up :lol:
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

You two should be holding hands with your others holding a lit lighter at a Lynard Skynard concert somehwere.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

DEVILDRIVER wrote:BassPhemy
WELL HEY FREEDOM OF SPEECH I GUESS RIGHT FOR TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS I MEAN SHIT MAN, YOU SEEM TO BE A PRETTY SMART KIND OF GUY MAYBE A LITTLE TOO SMART MAYBE YOU'RE SO SMART YOU NEVER GOT LAID OR ACTUALLY GOT THE CHANCE TO GROPE ANYONE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY GOT THE CHANCE TO BE WITH A GIRL YOU PROBABLY CUM IN YOUR PANTS BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY DID ANYTHING WITH HER. I HAVE TO SAY FAT ASS BECAUSE THE WAY YOU TYPE LOOKS LIKE A FAT ASS TO ME, A BOY WITH NO HOPES OF MAKING IT ANYWHERE A LOST SOUL WHO SIMPLE BECOMES MORE PATHETIC BY THE MINUTE HEY FAT BOY HERE'S A MESSAGE TO YOU. KILL YOURSELF PLEASE BEFORE YOU GO ON WITHOUT ANY WILL OF WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, OH PLEASE DADDY DON'T TAKE AWAY MY CAR PLEASE DON'T. DIE BURN YOURSELF, JUMP THE TRACKS, SHOOT YOURSELF, DO SOMETHING CREATIVE PLEASE :tup:
My body is a tightly packed machine overflowing with muscle. I had to get a number dispenser installed on my beltloop so the ladies could all take a number. I could turn you into a piece of vapor you scrawny little shit. You look like you have AIDS. I hope your fat ass wife doesn't make you weep too badly when she's jumping away on your frail body.

"by the way you type" :roll: By the way you type I could say you're at the keyboard, red in the face with tears rolling down your cheeks while you desperately try to defend your wife's honor while she's crying on your shoulder with a pie in her mouth.

You're lucky I don't live in faggot New Jersey, or you would have broken bones. You look like the kind of guy that would try to reason with a person who was beating the fuck out of him. You probably got the shit beat out of you by all the black and hispanic kids in your school. Hell, even the white boys picked on your sorry ass.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Image
:tup: :lol: U got ugly eyes
t(-_-)t
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

DEVILDRIVER wrote:LOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
faggot. your bitch is disgusting as all fuck. does she have the almighty grilled cheese poontang?
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

:shock:
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

fake :roll:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

buck satan wrote:fake :roll:
tits or account?
Hjs2
I'm Gay

Post by Hjs2 »

WELL HEY FREEDOM OF SPEECH I GUESS RIGHT FOR TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS I MEAN SHIT MAN, YOU SEEM TO BE A PRETTY SMART KIND OF GUY MAYBE A LITTLE TOO SMART MAYBE YOU'RE SO SMART YOU NEVER GOT LAID OR ACTUALLY GOT THE CHANCE TO GROPE ANYONE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY GOT THE CHANCE TO BE WITH A GIRL YOU PROBABLY CUM IN YOUR PANTS BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY DID ANYTHING WITH HER. I HAVE TO SAY FAT ASS BECAUSE THE WAY YOU TYPE LOOKS LIKE A FAT ASS TO ME, A BOY WITH NO HOPES OF MAKING IT ANYWHERE A LOST SOUL WHO SIMPLE BECOMES MORE PATHETIC BY THE MINUTE HEY FAT BOY HERE'S A MESSAGE TO YOU. KILL YOURSELF PLEASE BEFORE YOU GO ON WITHOUT ANY WILL OF WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, OH PLEASE DADDY DON'T TAKE AWAY MY CAR PLEASE DON'T. DIE BURN YOURSELF, JUMP THE TRACKS, SHOOT YOURSELF, DO SOMETHING CREATIVE PLEASE :tup:
Your wifes fat, and ugly. Your a skinny little fag. You have nothing to offer the population of earth. so fuck off.
[quote="Chover"][quote="Hjs2"]Life is what we make.[/quote]
I'm going to fucking suck your cock.[/quote]
DEVILDRIVER
Creampuff

Post by DEVILDRIVER »

BassPhemy
My body is a tightly packed machine overflowing with muscle

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN TIGHTLY PACKED OVERFLOWING WITH WHAT?MUSCLE YOU SAID I HARDLY DOUBT THAT, YOU BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER I WISH YOU WERE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO HERE I SWEAR I DO BECAUSE THE THRILL OF RIPPING YOU ANOTHER ASSHOLE AND TEARING YOUR WHAT YOU CALLED TIGHTLY PACKED MUSCLES HAHAHAHA OH YEAH I LOVE TO RIP A NEW ONE TO YOU I SAY THIS WHEN EVER I'M CLOSE TO YOUR BITCH ASS TOWN I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I'LL CALL YOU, WILL MAKE A MEET FAGGOT YOU'LL GET TO KNOW ME BRAKING EVERY LITTLE BONE OF YOURS RAPE YOUR ASS AND SPIT YOUR MOTHER FUCKING CORPSE FUCKER. YOU ARE RIGHT GOT INTO TOO MANY FIGHTS LOST ONE AGAINST SIX BIG MOTHER FUCKERS BUT THE CHALLENGE AND THE THRILL TO KICK WHAT YOU SAID BIG ASS WHICH IS JUST FAT, PURE FATNESS MAKES ME SO HAPPY GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE JUST TO FIND PEOPLE LIKE YOU IT BRINGS ME TO LIFE. MOTHER FUCKER YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I COULD I DO TO YOU THE BIGGER YOU ARE THE BETTER, A BIGGER ASS FOR A BIGGER HOLE.
Huge Pantera fan from New Jersey blast their music until my ears bleed every fucking time. I think I'm deaf.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

hey i'm going to come to new jersey and rape your wife and then kill both of you and tear the caps lock key off your keyboard and then re-rape the both of you with it. how's that sound?
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

post your wife's tits and ass
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
DEVILDRIVER
Creampuff

Post by DEVILDRIVER »

PhilCore
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey i'm going to come to new jersey and rape your wife and then kill both of you

COME ON PLEASE COME ON LOLOLOLOL WELL HAVE SOME SHOTS FIRST OK THEN COME ON BRING IT
Huge Pantera fan from New Jersey blast their music until my ears bleed every fucking time. I think I'm deaf.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

it's not that hard to quote properly :roll:
DEVILDRIVER
Creampuff

Post by DEVILDRIVER »

buck satan
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

post your wife's tits and ass

I would but your's first dough
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

DEVILDRIVER YOU TOOK MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT! :x
DEVILDRIVER
Creampuff

Post by DEVILDRIVER »

haha oh you guys fuck i wish Pantera was still what it was before we would it ended being and the fucking mosh pick beating the crap out of each other and then drink to the point of return
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

My body is a tightly packed machine overflowing with muscle

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN TIGHTLY PACKED OVERFLOWING WITH WHAT?MUSCLE YOU SAID I HARDLY DOUBT THAT, YOU BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER I WISH YOU WERE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO HERE I SWEAR I DO BECAUSE THE THRILL OF RIPPING YOU ANOTHER ASSHOLE AND TEARING YOUR WHAT YOU CALLED TIGHTLY PACKED MUSCLES HAHAHAHA OH YEAH I LOVE TO RIP A NEW ONE TO YOU I SAY THIS WHEN EVER I'M CLOSE TO YOUR BITCH ASS TOWN I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I'LL CALL YOU, WILL MAKE A MEET FAGGOT YOU'LL GET TO KNOW ME BRAKING EVERY LITTLE BONE OF YOURS RAPE YOUR ASS AND SPIT YOUR MOTHER FUCKING CORPSE FUCKER. YOU ARE RIGHT GOT INTO TOO MANY FIGHTS LOST ONE AGAINST SIX BIG MOTHER FUCKERS BUT THE CHALLENGE AND THE THRILL TO KICK WHAT YOU SAID BIG ASS WHICH IS JUST FAT, PURE FATNESS MAKES ME SO HAPPY GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE JUST TO FIND PEOPLE LIKE YOU IT BRINGS ME TO LIFE. MOTHER FUCKER YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I COULD I DO TO YOU THE BIGGER YOU ARE THE BETTER, A BIGGER ASS FOR A BIGGER HOLE.
YOU KNOW WHAT BROTHER? I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR ASS MAKE BIG HOLE IN ASS BECAUSE YOU FAGGOT HAHAHAHA. YOUR WIFE FAT SHE HAVE BIG ROLLS OF FLESH FLOWING OUT FROM UNDER HER MOO MOO I BET YOU LIKE TO PUT THEM IN OVEN AND BAKE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SO BIG HAHAHA. YOU LIKE SUCK DICK BECAUSE YOU SKINNY FAGGOT I BET YOU GO TO GAY BATHOUSES AND SUCK DICKS AND COME HOME AND GIVE YOUR GIRTHY WIFE AIDS HAHAHAHA.

And I'm done.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

puck fantera :aargh:
DEVILDRIVER
Creampuff

Post by DEVILDRIVER »

lolol :lol:
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
obladioblada
I will fuck you up

Post by obladioblada »

Eibon wrote:Image
that's a cool gun.
Break in the sun till the sun breaks down,
And death shall have no dominion.
Hjs2
I'm Gay

Post by Hjs2 »

DEVILDRIVER wrote:haha oh you guys fuck i wish Pantera was still what it was before we would it ended being and the fucking mosh pick beating the crap out of each other and then drink to the point of return
The only thing you could beat is your wife faggot, and any male could and should do that.
[quote="Chover"][quote="Hjs2"]Life is what we make.[/quote]
I'm going to fucking suck your cock.[/quote]
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

this thread made me roflmaolololollz :)

devildriver doesnt even look like he's in any kind of shape to beat anyone. his wife can even kick his ass.
http://maclost.ytmnsfw.com/
http://macgyveruseless.ytmnd.com/
http://macgyverhatespeppers.ytmnd.com/
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

DEVILDRIVER wrote: the fucking mosh pick
*Elongated
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

edit :no:
t(-_-)t