(unusual) Pantera songs live

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Can you all post links or somethin of bootlegs of those songs live. i want to hear them really bad.

Lager WGTAFALT would of ripped ass big time.

(We'll Grind That Axe For A Long Time)
you know sometimes i wonder..
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:WGTAFALT
Which means?
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

the sleep was only played live pre cfh release as far as im aware

also, im glad they didnt play trendkill that often, when i heard it live it sounded fuckin shit compared to the cd version.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

Chris wrote:ive got mp3s of the sleep, 13 steps to nowhere, rise, by demons be driven, 25 years, hard lines and sunken cheeks, and shedding skin live, those songs didnt get played much i dont think.

drag the waters would have been good live.
Do you have Soulseek?
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

I was at at this one show where they played "Walk". Unreal. I was stoked beyond belief.

Carry On My Wayward Son, I think but I believe that was common in the late 90's.

Oh yeah. The Chicago Bulls victory song once.
Suns out, guns out!
tyfighter
Creampuff

Post by tyfighter »

have they played no good attack the radical live?
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Chris wrote:ive got mp3s of the sleep, 13 steps to nowhere, rise, by demons be driven, 25 years, hard lines and sunken cheeks, and shedding skin live, those songs didnt get played much i dont think.
I'm guessing that's just 'I vow, lest I die to tomorrow' onwards?
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
Which means?

Which means We'll Grind That Axe For A Long Time. notice the name underneath it dumbass?
you know sometimes i wonder..
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

tgstk live video was already posted, sounds good to me but would kill to hear the end solo
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

MikeyHelms wrote:tgstk live video was already posted, sounds good to me but would kill to hear the end solo

dont kid yourself it sounds fuckin shit/unfinished

Like the faster parts are twice as long, the band doesnt sound tight (first time ive ever heard pantera like that), and phil sings stupid fucking words instead of the final versions lyrics.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

dead forever wrote:
MikeyHelms wrote:tgstk live video was already posted, sounds good to me but would kill to hear the end solo

Like the faster parts are twice as long, the band doesnt sound tight (first time ive ever heard pantera like that), and phil sings stupid fucking words instead of the final versions lyrics.
Because the only times they played it it was unfinished versions pre-TGSTK.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

an update

i've heard shedding skin now on an A++++ FLAC bootleg..amazing!

i still haven't heard TGSTK live..i don't think they ever played it? Altho, they did play the first part of it on the 95 new years bootleg (i think, i recently saw that one)...up to the first chorus or something...it sounded fucking shit and i'm glad they never did it.

Did they ever do the more unusual songs live? obviously not avoid the light, but how about imortally insane? where you come from?

also, i don't think i've ever heard drag the waters live
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Lager wrote:
dead forever wrote:

Yes i am aware of that but it doesn't change the fact that it sounded shit, they were obviously testing the water and decided (rightfully so) not to play it live.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Eibon wrote:an update

i've heard shedding skin now on an A++++ FLAC bootleg..amazing!

i still haven't heard TGSTK live..i don't think they ever played it? Altho, they did play the first part of it on the 95 new years bootleg (i think, i recently saw that one)...up to the first chorus or something...it sounded fucking shit and i'm glad they never did it.

Did they ever do the more unusual songs live? obviously not avoid the light, but how about imortally insane? where you come from?

also, i don't think i've ever heard drag the waters live
Drag The Waters is probably my least favourite Pantera tune.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

As she pumps it feels right, I've been at it all night.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

TK wrote:As she pumps it feels right, I've been at it all night.
pst 88 was a common part of the setlist in the 80s, we just dont have that many bootlegs available.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

dead forever wrote:
Lager wrote:
dead forever wrote:

Yes i am aware of that but it doesn't change the fact that it sounded shit, they were obviously testing the water and decided (rightfully so) not to play it live.
That sucks, I think once they finished it off and got it tight it would have sounded killer. Do you have any audio shows where they play TGSTK?
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

drag the waters is killer and to drink to
tgstk2
Far Beyond Driven

Post by tgstk2 »

ive got a shitload of bootlegs,

got 2 video bootlegs from the TGSTK tour, where they play the first part of the TGSTK song. pretty insane!!!!!
i have a audio bootleg of them playing deathrattle live, on the well known dynamo 98 bootleg (i was there!!) they played hard lines. they also played fuckinghostile but thats not on the cd version, but i was aired on the radio...so got that one 2. 13 steps is available through the net as well.
to bad they never played 25 years in its entirerly. and i got a bootleg of time in the early 90's where they played rise, by demons etc.....
they played many stuff live........
** Mr. Rackman **
http://www.freewebs.com/frust
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:We'll Grind That Axe For A Long Time
Which is long for?
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Iasmelaion
Creampuff

Post by Iasmelaion »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
Which means?
how should i know?
http://www.dontknowmuch.com/kids/
DIME FAN DEAN
Creampuff

Post by DIME FAN DEAN »

they played 13 steps on the live 101 proof album!! :aargh: :aargh:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

DIME FAN DEAN wrote:they played 13 steps on the live 101 proof album!! :aargh: :aargh:
Nah man they didn't, must be getting confused.