Pantera movie

Talk about anything Pantera related....
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Pantera movie

Post by walnut »

I was just thinking, if they ever made a Pantera movie like they did with the doors, Dime could be played by Vin Diesel. Yeah that would be awesome. And Phil could be played by McAuley Culkin.
stretch
Cowboy From Hell

Post by stretch »

Rex once said in an interview he would be played by steve buscemi. Bjut i reckon he should instead be played by this cup:

BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

fags :roll:
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

:roll: :zzz:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Ron Jeremy gets my vote for vinnie
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

Come to think of it, there is a good chance they'll make a movie about the shooting. So, let's seriously start thinking about who should play who so they don't fuck it up. I'll go with Ron Jeremy as Vinnie.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Think about it, guys. Vin Diesel is the perfect guy to play Dime. The hair, the voice, everything...perfect. And if McAuley Culkin got an 'Unscarred' tattoo on his stomach, and maybe an eye patch for extra toughness, he could play Phil perfectly. :tup:
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

Have you ever seen vinnie and ron jeremy in the same place at the same time? maybe they are the same person! :shock:
All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

walnut wrote:Think about it, guys. Vin Diesel is the perfect guy to play Dime. The hair, the voice, everything...perfect. And if McAuley Culkin got an 'Unscarred' tattoo on his stomach, and maybe an eye patch for extra toughness, he could play Phil perfectly. :tup:
that is a stupid idea, noone should ever "play" dime, let alone that faggot vin diesel
lolz
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

Rememer the movie Showgirls? The guy who played the rockstar/rapist? Him as Dime.
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Firestorm wrote:
walnut wrote:Think about it, guys. Vin Diesel is the perfect guy to play Dime. The hair, the voice, everything...perfect. And if McAuley Culkin got an 'Unscarred' tattoo on his stomach, and maybe an eye patch for extra toughness, he could play Phil perfectly. :tup:
that is a stupid idea, noone should ever "play" dime, let alone that faggot vin diesel
True! but i hoped he was joking
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Firestorm wrote:
You're an idiot. Who comes closer to Dime than Vin Diesel? They look and talk exactly the same.
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

stretch wrote:Rex once said in an interview he would be played by steve buscemi. Bjut i reckon he should instead be played by this cup:
Ha that interview was bs

drDrew.com: What's your favorite thing to do when no one else is around?
Rex Brown: Masturbate you can be sure of that. Sometimes I use magazines, sometimes videos it all depends on the mood I'm in. I like Kobe Tai's videos.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

walnut wrote:
Firestorm wrote:
You're an idiot. Who comes closer to Dime than Vin Diesel? They look and talk exactly the same.
bullshit you stupid fuck no one cares about your idea for a pantera movie, and dime and diesel have nothing in common :fu:
lolz
anty
I will fuck you up

Post by anty »

Buscemi owns all movies he is in

even airheads :negro:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

anty wrote:Buscemi owns all movies he is in
true, but DVDs are cheap so stfu
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Come to think of it, Vin Diesel would probably play a better Dime than Dime himself. :tup:
Cemetery Floods
n0ob

Post by Cemetery Floods »

walnut wrote:Come to think of it, Vin Diesel would probably play a better Dime than Dime himself. :tup:
:fag:
Dime rules man.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Cemetery Floods wrote:
walnut wrote:Come to think of it, Vin Diesel would probably play a better Dime than Dime himself. :tup:
:fag:
Well what do you think about McAuley Culkin playing Phil?
shit on a stick
Creampuff

Post by shit on a stick »

that home alone faggot would be way to soft to play a role for phil anslemo. hes in his twenty's and i say his balls havent droped yet. but if they were to make a film get arnold shwatznneger to play nathan gale (the guy that shot dime) they can call it terminator 4 :lol:
shit me face
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

:lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: Pantera movie?!?!? Oh my god I almost shat myself. Fucking homo.
Get killed.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

shit on a stick wrote:that home alone faggot would be way to soft to play a role for phil anslemo.
I dunno about that....

The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Wasn't McAuley Culkin raped by Michael Jackson?
shit on a stick
Creampuff

yeah thats why is face is like that!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
shit me face
Filthgrinder
Chronic Masturbator

Re: Pantera movie

Post by Filthgrinder »

walnut wrote:I was just thinking, if they ever made a Pantera movie like they did with the doors, Dime could be played by Vin Diesel. Yeah that would be awesome. And Phil could be played by McAuley Culkin.
Hell yes, Jeff Goldblum could play the shooter!
shit on a stick
Creampuff

ah no get jessica simpson to play the shooter. but i say b4 she even gets to the stage, id sayevery1 would have shooted their load on her b4 she even takes out the gun!! :lol:
shit me face
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

shit on a stick wrote:ah no get jessica simpson to play the shooter. but i say b4 she even gets to the stage, id sayevery1 would have shooted their load on her b4 she even takes out the gun!! :lol:
what the fuck are you on?
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

TerryToughCunt joke account. Locked.
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc