good cab to pair up with my Mesa boogie head

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

good cab to pair up with my Mesa boogie head

Post by CFH Eternal »

By the way, the head is a Mesa 50 caliber plus, so does anyone know about any of them, I hear Avatar is good. Also to mention I am somewhat on a budget so a Mesa 4x12 is out of the question. Although I did find a Mesa 1x12 for $269( Only going to get that if I can't find a good 4x12) and a beat up Framus Dragon cab for $269. Anyone know of any other good cabs?
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Framus Cobra cab
Pantera420
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Pantera420 »

you should try a vader cab. there made for thrash/death metal and pretty cheap for as good as they claim them to be.
Individual Thought Patterns
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

They look awesome but they are a little out of reach. With that Framus, after shipping I still have 300 dollars left. Yet I don't know, those cabinets do look quite nice.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

VHT.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

try the mesa 2x12 with a 3/4ths back or the 2x12 recto cab. i think you would like the recto 2x12 better.
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

:tup:
[quote="Brandon"] there are weirdos on the net. [/quote]
BaptizedBurning
I will fuck you up

Post by BaptizedBurning »

it pisses me off that no guitar stores around here sell either framus or engl products. i don't know anyone that has one either, so i've never been able to try them out.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Pantera420 wrote:you should try a vader cab. there made for thrash/death metal and pretty cheap for as good as they claim them to be.
Word. I'm aquainted with the guy who started that company, and my brother was in a band with the guy who had the first one ever built. Good cabs. :tup: