what band was phil in before pantera?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

what band was phil in before pantera?

Post by fags mate »

and don't bother with the fag, asshole, wanker, retard, fuck off and die posts, just an answer will do
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

i dont think he was in one before pantera, i just read an article about phil and he burned his parents house down and lived on the streets as a young boy, he did do vocals in many local bands in new Orleans but theres no recorded info on the names of the bands
lolz
FredDie
Creampuff

Post by FredDie »

Razor White was one of those bands!
Cowboy From Poland!!!
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

phil was in many bands before he joined pantera. however, there are three of note that went on to become successful after he left the band.
the first was a judas priest cover band called 'painkiller' and there are several (very rough) recordings at this location.

www.lostartistrecords.com/painkiller9_u/playfile;las

painkiller was one of the biggest cover acts on the dallas scene for several months, but after bassist johnny thrust left, allegedly after announcing his homosexuality, the band fell apart.

the second was a band that phil and co did for charity. guitarist from painkiller, 'wavy' dave giles, accompanied phil in his most famous pre-pantera project, 'the really hard band' which raised money for an erectile disfuntion charity. visit http://www.stayinghard.co.uk for information on the charity, or go to www.yousendit.com/uiyttyu8767545 to watch a video of the band 'rocking out' in a small club.

only 4 months before the history changing moment when pantera would unite, phil joined 'razor white' - a cheesy, power metal band with llittle talent. only audio can be found of this band at this site

www.historyshines.co.du/99_kiih_deutch

if any of these dont work just pm me and ill send you them. they might take a few clicks because they get a lot of hits but keep trying.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
El Masa
Cowboy From Hell

Post by El Masa »

Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

:lol: x 1,000,000
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Edna Bodine wrote::lol: x 1,000,000
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Honkeyballs
I will fuck you up

Re: what band was phil in before pantera?

Post by Honkeyballs »

fags mate wrote:and don't bother with the fag, asshole, wanker, retard, fuck off and die posts, just an answer will do
Why are you being such a fag? Look asshole we all know you are a wanker that is retarded. Why dont you just fuck off and die. :)
"Accept that somedays you're the pigeon, and somedays you're the statue."
"Be modest, a lot was accomplished before you were born."
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Honkeyballs wrote:
fags mate wrote:and don't bother with the fag, asshole, wanker, retard, fuck off and die posts, just an answer will do
Why are you being such a fag? Look asshole we all know you are a wanker that is retarded. Why dont you just fuck off and die. :)
:lol:
lolz
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

I appriciate that info DBS. :tup:
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by dead forever »

Theres apparently a razor white demo kicking about,according to kevin bond anyway. But finding it would be impossible
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
TerryToughCunt
Lynch Mob

Post by TerryToughCunt »

I still have an old clip of Phil performing with Razor White at the talent show at Bonnebell High School In Metairie, LA. Phil keeps telling people in the crowd, "No moshing! No moshing!" Hilarious. :lol:

I've also got another old clip of Pantera when Phil first joined. He keeps mentioning how stoned he is. What a clown.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

TerryToughCunt wrote:I still have an old clip of Phil performing with Razor White at the talent show at Bonnebell High School In Metairie, LA. Phil keeps telling people in the crowd, "No moshing! No moshing!" Hilarious. :lol:

I've also got another old clip of Pantera when Phil first joined. He keeps mentioning how stoned he is. What a clown.

If you have the first clip then post it, otherwise i call bullshit.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

Fag
[quote="Edna Bodine"][quote="Richard The Duke"]What do you do when you take a monster shit and you realize that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom??[/quote]

pick it up and throw it out the window[/quote]
Grimm
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Grimm »

Watw-Drums wrote:Fag
:tup:
In Koving Memory Of Josh.
psychotim
Creampuff

Post by psychotim »

I believe he was also in a couple of bands called "Christ Inversion" and Body and Blood"
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

TerryToughCunt wrote:I still have an old clip of Phil performing with Razor White at the talent show at Bonnebell High School In Metairie, LA. Phil keeps telling people in the crowd, "No moshing! No moshing!" Hilarious. :lol:

I've never heard of Bonnebell HS. Phil went to Grace King HS
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

Post by fags mate »

yea that terrytoughdick doesn't know shit.

that picture of razor white, they look like homo's. from left to right they are fag, wanker, asshole, retard and fuck off and die.

i was expecting bands of a more extreme variety
Dimebag Derek
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Dimebag Derek »

fags mate wrote:yea that terrytoughdick doesn't know shit.

that picture of razor white, they look like homo's. from left to right they are fag, wanker, asshole, retard and fuck off and die.

Hahahhaha :tup:
Welcome To The Death Of A Century.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

Dimebag Derek wrote:

hey fruity, no one puts 'Dimebag' infront of their name accept Darrell Abbot.
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
SouthernMan101
Creampuff

Post by SouthernMan101 »

Honkeyballs wrote:
:lol: :tup:
R.I.P DIME (I met you once and won t forget it!!!)...
Madbastard
Creampuff

Post by Madbastard »

[quote="psychotim"]I believe he was also in a couple of bands called "Christ Inversion" and Body and Blood"[/quote]
He is till today... these are not so old bands... but in some of them, he only plays guitar...
Anselmo also plays with the name Anton Crowley, in a lot of bands...
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

dead forever wrote:Theres apparently a razor white demo kicking about,according to kevin bond anyway. But finding it would be impossible
uhhh i posted all about this.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Gor-Gor wrote:
Dimebag Derek wrote:

hey fruity, no one puts 'Dimebag' infront of their name accept Darrell Abbot.
My grandpa calls me Dimebag Aeon cus my tone is like Dimebag's. :negro:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

:lol: :lol: my sig was that shit that wrona posted about his uncle saying he called wrona randy junior. what a tool.