Ozzfest concert review

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Ozzfest concert review

Post by Bodom J »

Well, I went to the ozzfest in nashville. It was hot but not as hot as last year. The pits must have been bad beause one dude came back from the pit and he had this HUGE gash in his head and his whole face, pants, and white shirt were covered and dripping with blood. He's either very tough or very stupid.

Like I said, it wasn't as hot but some people did faint. Some woman fainted and she was carried off but no one bothered to put her shirt down. Her boobies were nasty.

Some booth had this contest were you could kick a soccer ball into this douche bags head for a prize. Girls who didn't want to pay for this just showed their boobies to play instead. Fucking whores.

In between each band, some fucking dumbass with long hair kept talking. He rambled on and on about how cool ozzy and sharon were and he wouldn't shut up about "these nuts" or something like that. i don't know what the fuck he was talking about. But I do hope he dies soon.

It Dies Today - :zzz:

Arch Enemy - Blew me away. Very very loud and gossow is very entergetic live, and her voice is pretty brutal live too. Only played stuff from her albums. Only had 20 minutes though so maybe they play johan stuff at their own shows.

Trivium - They were pretty good. Singer's clean voice isn't as good live as on cd but still put on a good how, got the crowd moving.

The Black Dahlia Murder - I know they are mostly hated on here, but i love them. Excellent, excellent show. Easily the most extreme band on ozzfest this year. It's fucking amazing how he pulls off the quick switch on his high death vocals and low death vocals. The guitar solos sounded awesome. At the end, they played small piece from iron maiden's The Trooper. Bad part was that the singer is fat and he was shirtless. My eye swill grow back one day I hope.

The Haunted - Best band, hands down. One of the best live bands I've ever seen. Peter Dolving's stage presence is MASSIVE. He was doing flips, kicks, head banging, jumping around everywhere. He's just a fucking good frontman. I hear he rivals anselmo. never seen pantera live but if phil was half as good as the haunted singer then he was still excellent. They played a few songs, including one from the marco era.

Bury Your Dead - :zzz:

Wicked Wisdom - holy shit, worse live band ever. I wanted to give her the benefit of a doubt. But no. horrible. I hope someone threw a rock at her head. die die die.

Gizmachi - who the fuck is this band? Shitty name, never heard of them before ozzfest either. However, they were fucking excellent. From the songs they played, they seem to concentrate a lot more on music than most of these so called "metalcore" bands. Going to have to check this band out.

Soilwork - damn. fucking blew me away. They got the stage ground packed too, everyone loved soilwork. Huge huge sound live and the bass player is fucking insane. He was playing bass while holding it up in the air, under him, he even jumped on his back and layed on the ground and sorta spun around and played it. He's a good performer. They didn't play anything old, just stuff from NBC and onward. I don't really like their new stuff but it translated well live. may have to get it another chance.

A Dozen Furies - a dozen :zzz:

Mastodon - one of the main reasons I went. didn't show up because (as we all know by now) of ozzy and his cum dumpster wife. I was very dissapointed, almost ruined my day.

As I Lay Dying - I think they did a good job. All their songs sounded the same though so it got very old. Played longer than 20 minutes because mastodon didn't show up. not fair, should have given extra time to a better band *coughthehauntedcoughcough

Killswitch Engage - A personal highlight for me. Excellent live, howard jones is a really good frontman and his screaming is even better live. Their guitar player is fucking funny, in between songs he would say stupid shit. at one point he said something about shitting in your mother's vagina.

Rob Zombie - Man, i wanted to see him but I missed him. During Engage's set, it got so hot that I had to take a break during zombie or I would have died. Many people had fainted and I didn't want to join their club.

In Flames - Fucking excellent. Another one of the best live bands I've ever seen. I wished they had played longer. Singer has good stage presence but the rest of the band just stood there. They seemed very annoyed that they were a mainstage band with only 20 minutes. After the last song, anders said, "Well, there is our 20 minutes" and they all stormed off the stage.

Black Label Society - fucking pathetic. Words cannot describe how bad I hate this band and how awful they are live. Up there with wicked wisdom for worse band of the day and ever. They are so god awful live. Wylde's voice is extremely high pitched and annoying live, he sounds like ozzy getting a dick shoved down his throat. However, zakk probably sings like this on purpose has a tribue to his homosexual love for ozzy.

Shadows Fall - One of my top 10 favorite bands of all time so i was really excited to see them. Did a really good job but they had some sound problems throughout their set. Still, excellent. If you haven't seen them live, do so. they put on a good how. Their set list was excellent, however I wished they played at least one song from of one blood. oh well, no biggie i guess.

Mudvayne - Didn't stay for them, don't really care about them that much.

Velvet Revolver - Didn't stay for them. Hate them. a bunch of has been yuppies fronted by a drug addict who looks like he takes cock up the ass every chance he can get. Why were they even here? Not even metal. Must be $$$$$

Black Sabbath - Didn't see them either. Ozzy is a faggot and i hate ozzy era sabbath but BS do put on a good live show but I saw them at the other ozzfest awhile back so I didn't bother to stay.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Re: Ozzfest concert review

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Bodom J wrote:In between each band, some fucking dumbass with long hair kept talking. He rambled on and on about how cool ozzy and sharon were and he wouldn't shut up about "these nuts" or something like that. i don't know what the fuck he was talking about. But I do hope he dies soon.
What the fuck. :lol:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

Bodom J wrote:
The Black Dahlia Murder - Bad part was that the singer is fat and he was shirtless. My eye swill grow back one day I hope.
you wished the singer was hot so you'd enjoy them more :lol: :fag:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]
Luckily I am Frodo and I win.[/quote]
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

Post by fags mate »

yeah black label society really do suck. i'm so ashamed of spending money on their albums.
pretty fucken boring cunts.
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

At ozzfest in Arizona, mudvayne were the worst, black sabbath were the best (Unexpected.) Peter dolving said the show in Flagstaff he did the night before reminded him of why he's in music. It reminded me of Phil's "you guys are better than new york, better than chicago" rant he always did.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

AlphaOmegaCFH wrote:At ozzfest in Arizona, mudvayne were the worst, black sabbath were the best (Unexpected.) Peter dolving said the show in Flagstaff he did the night before reminded him of why he's in music. It reminded me of Phil's "you guys are better than new york, better than chicago" rant he always did.
yeah at nashville, every band said "you guys are the best ozzfest we have been to this year" i'm sure everyband says that though about whatever city they are in :lol:
metalhead0987
Creampuff

Post by metalhead0987 »

i try you :hit: :fur:
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

metalhead0987 wrote:i try you :hit: :fur:
wtf?
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

cant wait to see some slayer.
-Thread Killer-
Bob Heebert
I will fuck you up

Post by Bob Heebert »

Bodom J wrote: Soilwork - damn. fucking blew me away. They got the stage ground packed too, everyone loved soilwork. Huge huge sound live and the bass player is fucking insane. He was playing bass while holding it up in the air, under him, he even jumped on his back and layed on the ground and sorta spun around and played it. He's a good performer. They didn't play anything old, just stuff from NBC and onward. I don't really like their new stuff but it translated well live. may have to get it another chance.

Mastodon - one of the main reasons I went. didn't show up because (as we all know by now) of ozzy and his cum dumpster wife. I was very dissapointed, almost ruined my day.
HELL YEAH
-Thread Killer-
DynoDan
Creampuff

Post by DynoDan »

I just saw Mudvayne 2 weeks ago. I thought that they were pretty good.
I was introduced to Pantera during there last tour in Dallas with Slayer.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Bodom J wrote: The pits must have been bad beause one dude came back from the pit and he had this HUGE gash in his head and his whole face, pants, and white shirt were covered and dripping with blood. He's either very tough or very stupid.
people who do this ruin shows for everyone :fu:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.