rebel meets rebel to be released soon!

Talk about anything Pantera related....
dead forever
Lynch Mob

rebel meets rebel to be released soon!

Post by dead forever »

Awesome

"REBEL MEETS REBEL, the collaboration between former PANTERA members Vinnie Paul, Dimebag Darrell, and Rex Brown and country/western outlaw musician David Allan Coe, will finally see the light of day during the coming months. Coe wrote all the songs with Dimebag back in 2000, a few years before the guitarist was murdered onstage last December.

"His brother [Vinnie Paul] is tryin' to get that together," Coe told RollingStone.com. "That's gonna be a great thing."

Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Heartworn Highway", "A Man With Nothin' Ain't Got Nothin' to Lose", "One Night Stand", "New York City Streets" and "Get Outta My Life". The title track, "Rebel Meets Rebel", was previously said to be a duet with PANTERA singer Philip Anselmo.

"Being from Texas, not only do we have rock roots, but we listen to country and blues," Paul explained to MTV News in early 2000. "Before our shows, we'd play 'Jack Daniels, If You Please' off of one of [Coe's] CDs.... He caught wind of it, and we went out to see him when he played Billy Bob's. He was just a super cool dude. It was fun to check him out, and we hooked him up with a couple of our home videos, and he called us back a couple days later and just said, 'Man, these f***ing videos are incredible. I really dig what you guys do.' He knows more about PANTERA than I do now."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=39308
:tup:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Web Of Hair »

sweeeeeeet
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Web Of Hair wrote:sweeeeeeet
you know it
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

I don't even know who David Allen Coe is :lol:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Draken
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Draken »

Lager wrote:I don't even know who David Allen Coe is :lol:

Kids :lol:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Draken wrote:

Sweden is gay.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
Draken
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Draken »

Lager wrote:
Draken wrote:

Sweden is gay.
Good one :lol: :tup:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Draken wrote:
Lager wrote:
Draken wrote:

Sweden is gay.
:lol: Zing!
Cemetery Floods
n0ob

Post by Cemetery Floods »

David Allan Coe hates black people... a lot... do u think vinnie or dime did too, that'd be sorta messed up, but kinda funny
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Cemetery Floods wrote:David Allan Coe hates black people... a lot... do u think vinnie or dime did too, that'd be sorta messed up, but kinda funny
yes, they both did
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Jolly good news muthafuckas!!!!! :aargh: :aargh:

Archive.
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Cemetery Floods wrote:David Allan Coe hates black people... a lot... do u think vinnie or dime did too, that'd be sorta messed up, but kinda funny
black people smell like fried chicken. :fag:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
FredDie
Creampuff

Post by FredDie »

Then why Dimebag played on one of Pantera shows song called "Little Wing" and "Purple Haze"??? I don't thin that he is a racist! maybe David Allen Coe, but Dimebag???Thats bullshit!

Dime probably drinks whisky with Hendrix in heaven!!
Cowboy From Poland!!!
metaljess
firemuff

Post by metaljess »

Lager wrote:
Draken wrote:
Lager wrote:
Draken wrote:

Sweden is gay.
:lol: Zing!
LOLOLOLOLOL
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Only the first Coe albums are racist!

He wasn´t allowed to play that music anymore, so now he just sings about drinking and harrassing women. :lol: :tup:

Maybe Vinnie and Dime didn´t care or listen to the first albums, maybe they only liked the "new" shit.

Anyway, Coe is hilarious no mather what he sings about. Doesn´t have to be a racist to listen to his music.
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

FredDie wrote:Then why Dimebag played on one of Pantera shows song called "Little Wing" and "Purple Haze"??? I don't thin that he is a racist! maybe David Allen Coe, but Dimebag???Thats bullshit!

Prolly, its just that people assume that he's racist especially with his confederate flag guitar, which sort of would make sense, but yueah anyways. I'm sure this was discussed before too...
Cemetery Floods
n0ob

FredDie wrote:Then why Dimebag played on one of Pantera shows song called "Little Wing" and "Purple Haze"??? I don't thin that he is a racist! maybe David Allen Coe, but Dimebag???Thats bullshit!

Prolly, its just that people assume that he's racist especially with his confederate flag guitar, which sort of would make sense, but yueah anyways. I'm sure this was discussed before too...
Causarius
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Causarius »

David Allen Coe is the best Country music artist in history.

If you say you hate country and all you know is Toby Keith
and Faith Hill, then you need to listen to some DAC.
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

I will be buying this! :tup: :tup:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Edna Bodine wrote:I will be buying this! :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Post by fags mate »

wouldn't be buying it. cd's are waaaaay to dear these days, $40 wasted on crowbar, $40 wasted on black label society($80 actually), $40 wasted on audioslavem, $40 wasted on superjoint, its all too familiar, theres no good music now, all a waste.
down 3 will be the only cd i buy in the next year atleast. theres soo much shit.

fuck fuck fuck FUCK
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

fags mate wrote:wouldn't be buying it. cd's are waaaaay to dear these days, $40 wasted on crowbar, $40 wasted on black label society($80 actually), $40 wasted on audioslavem, $40 wasted on superjoint, its all too familiar, theres no good music now, all a waste.
down 3 will be the only cd i buy in the next year atleast. theres soo much shit.

fuck fuck fuck FUCK
get different money! :fu:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
...get up and kill!!!
Creampuff

Post by ...get up and kill!!! »

fags mate wrote:wouldn't be buying it. cd's are waaaaay to dear these days, $40 wasted on crowbar, $40 wasted on black label society($80 actually), $40 wasted on audioslavem, $40 wasted on superjoint, its all too familiar, theres no good music now, all a waste.

fuck fuck fuck FUCK
O know i'm just a "noob" but, i have to ask, 40 bucks for a CD, where the fuck do you live? I thought $16.99 was too fucking high... Oh yeah, the Rebel Meets Rebel outta be great!
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Ace
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

fuck fuck fuck FUCK
Forty dollars for a CD? I get mine for about £6. You have the internet, Amazon used and new is the way to go :tup:
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

I'd like to fuck the shit out of you.
I'd like to fuck the shit out of you!
I'd like to fuck the shit out of youuuuu.
I'd like to fuck the shit out of you.
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

Post by fags mate »

well i live in new zealand and any cd's $40, especially metal because the bastards label them 'imports', which i think is another scam to get an extra $10 out of us.
i have heard internet is the key, but i aint got a credit card. but i'll have to get one going by those prices.
i got a friend to order 'iommi' on the internet and it only cost me $20 NZ. even that album though i'm sick of already.
cant win these days.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Ah right, i assumed that you were American. If New Zealand have amazon, get on there and check out used and new :tup:
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

Post by fags mate »

oh you assumed i was an american because theres alot of fags to be mates with over there i bet.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

:lol:
Secret mod
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Secret mod »

fags mate wrote:well i live in new zealand and any cd's $40, especially metal because the bastards label them 'imports', which i think is another scam to get an extra $10 out of us.
i have heard internet is the key, but i aint got a credit card. but i'll have to get one going by those prices.
i got a friend to order 'iommi' on the internet and it only cost me $20 NZ. even that album though i'm sick of already.
cant win these days.
Send me 20 bucks and I'll send you any TWO cd's you want.
Fuck all these people . This place is a free for all and it will stay that way.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

the new release date for this is May 2 by the way
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

buck satan wrote:the new release date for this is May 2 by the way
there's only one month of May per year :roll:
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

the second day of May :roll:
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

Secret mod wrote:Send me 20 bucks and I'll send you any TWO cd's you want.
SM has poor grammar.
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

What a bunch of assholes. They said in July it would be out in "coming months", so that means May the next year. :tdown:
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

HoustonKJ wrote:What a bunch of assholes. They said in July it would be out in "coming months", so that means May the next year. :tdown:

Shut the fuck up, you would think they weren't releasing it at all with your whining :roll:
chemicaldecap
Creampuff

Post by chemicaldecap »

mr. coe dosnt hate black people, this ahs always been misunderstood, he did a bit in prision for a while and the terms he uses are terms he learned and used during his time in jail...if ya havnt been there ya wouldnt understand, its a convict thing, not very p.c. but not excatly racist
a man cannot be judged by the error of his ways , only by the way he lives out the last of his days
chemicaldecap
Creampuff

Post by chemicaldecap »

fuck fuck fuck FUCK
damn bro sounds like you need to get yourself on a file sharing network, cant ya open a checking account over there and get a debit/check card?
a man cannot be judged by the error of his ways , only by the way he lives out the last of his days